- Size: 12.59*7.48*18.89inch, 32(L)*19(W)*48cm(H) ;Weight: 1.85KG
- Material: Made from high-grade nylon fabric, lining is polyester, easy to clean, waterproof, durable and wear-resistance; Adjustable and removable aluminum alloy pull rod
- Large capacity: Concise front bag, fine classification in bag, front three pockets to hold some daily small items, and two side pockets to hold umbrella or water cup
- Comfortable: S-shaped adjustable padded shoulder straps and air mesh cushioned breathable back panel provides comfort; Rolling backpack can help students reduce load and contribute for the children healthy growth
- The wheeled trolley hand can be separated use; Inner padded laptop compartment; Noiseless and durable wheels
- Resistant to tears and pulls
- In-line skate wheels, ice-pick pull handle, organizational pockets for all of today's technology
- Max comfort straps and padded back panel
- Dimensions (19 x 10 x 13)
- Laptop bag compartment: Accommodates up to 17"
- MATERIAL: The Rolling laptop backpack is made of durable high-quality water-repellent Dobby Fabric. Dimensions: 19.8”x 13.7” x 10.2”; Weight: 5.50 LBS. Maximum length of the telescoping handle: 21 inch.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL COMPARTMENT: Roomy compartments provide separated space for your 17” computer, ipad, files, pens, wallet, notebooks, clothes and all your items. Padded laptop compartment offers perfect protection for your laptop from accidental bumps and shocks. Mesh pockets at each side can hold your umbrella, water bottle, etc. Front accessories pocket with quality water proof zipper.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: This rolling laptop backpack is check point friendly and easily fits into most airline overhead bin compartments and meets most airline carry on size requirements. RFID Pockets with Identity protection function protects date encoded on most IDs, credit cards and passports.
- CONVENIENT CARRYING : The laptop backpack is equipped with padded shoulder straps for carrying easily and can be tucked away when not in use. “Two-Stop” Push button telescoping handle, quality silent wheels and lockable metal zipper allow for more comfort travel.The telescoping handle retracts into a zippered compartment when not in use.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: A well-knitted “luggage strap” is quite easy to fix the rolling laptop backpack on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and business travelling more convenient.
- Wheeled backpack is made of Rip Stop fabric that is resistant to tears and pulls
- Design features in-line skate wheels, ice-pick pull handle, and contoured straps with extra padding for comfort
- Backpack includes organizational pockets for small technology devices and accessories
- Laptop bag compartment: Accommodates up to 17"
- Music headphone entry
- ▶BEST GIFT IDEAS: The multifunctional travel rolling backpack has plenty of pockets that are well prepared for international business travel and college school life. The travel roller backpack is perfect travel gift for women, men, adult travelers, a large school backpack for students girls boys, a stylish laptop backpack for business. This MATEIN roll backpack will meet all your need, the most suitable gift for the travel and business trip
- ▶COMPARTMENTS and POCKETS: Dimensions of the rolling backpack is 19.8*14*9 inches. The main compartment with a padded laptop sleeve is built for 15.6 inch laptop, 15 and 14 inches notebook, clothing and travel accessories. Best gift for business travel ever. The other compartments (i) Large slim compartment for books and school supplies (ii) Quick access small pocket for passport (iii) Front organizer pocket with key fob hook for pens, keys and wallet (iv) Two side mesh pocket for water bottle
- ▶ROLLING and BACKPACKING: Personalized and creative gifts. Multi-directional 4-wheel spinners rolling backpack allows smooth 360° degree movement for free-weight rolling on any occasions like international airplane travel, business flight trip, train station, and college school. Or you could easily transform the rolling backpack into a normal travel backpack. This backpack is perfect as a gift for college students and friends on business trips. Let them choose the perfect way to travel
- ▶COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Padded airflow and padded adjustable shoulder straps of this large rolling backpack as provide you the best carrying experience ever. The amazing gift for your loved. Premium Aluminum Telescoping Handle allows you to quickly maneuver in tight spaces and last stronger than other telescoping handles on the market
- ▶PROTECTIVE MATERIAL: This wheeled backpack is well made of durable tear resistant and dirt resistant polyester fabric. The wheeled backpack is with a plastic panel corner guard at the bottom and the back cover cushion with velcro is designed for the strong rubber wheels protection. Every compartment have sturdy lockable zippers that greatly secure your valuable items from thieves.Your best gifts for friends
- Lightweight & Durable: The rolling backpack is made of durable polyester ripstop fabric with special water resistant coating to help to keep gear dry. The generous wide-open main compartment with padded sleeve keeps your 15inch laptop/tablet safe and protected. Reinforced edges and steel frame providing exceptional tear strength in a lightweight material. Durable telescoping handle and strong & reliable rubber wheels. All of this would protect your backpack and valuables from damage.
- Freewheel: The rolling backpack makes traveling with a full load a breeze. Designed with two inline-style wheels and a telescoping handle, it allows you to cruise smoothly from place to place, and a soft padded computer sleeve holds most laptops. Some airlines may not allowed this item as a carryon.
- Convenient Carrying: Breathable and adjustable straps of this backpack can be tucked away into the zipper pocket which at the back, so they are not dragging while the backpack is rolling, can be used as a backpack when going up stairs or roll when moving to a new area; 2 in 1 wheels backpack offers comfort and casual style for day to day use at anywhere for vacation,travel,weekend getaway,business trip,overnight trip.
- Efficiency & Muti Compartments: We Would Like To Quickly Search What We Want When We Need It. So We Designed Separate Individual Quick-Access Large Compartments For Laptop. Second File Compartment To Organize Ipad And Files. Mesh Water Bottle Pockets At Sides.All These Well-Designed Internal Structure Make Your Items Organized Even If You Are Busy.
- Ideal Gift: This Laptop Backpack Can Be a Great Companion For College, Travel, Business, Everyday Use And Outdoor Activities. Practical Gifts For School Students, Teens,Adults, Boys, Girls, Friends, Mother, Father, Her Or Him.
- A medium sized backpack that turns into a rolling suitcase
- -Two-stage telescopic handle
- -Wide opening main compartment
- -Three front zippered pockets
- -Offered in unique patterns and colors
- Dimensions 13.5" x 7" x 18.5" (LxWxH)
- A large backpack on wheels: the convenience of a backpack with the ease of a rolling suitcase
- Spacious main compartment with double zipper closure
- Double zippered front pocket with built-in organizer, keyring and extra mesh pocket
- Six additional front pockets plus three side pockets for maximum storage
- Large Capacity & Multi-Compartment: The rolling backpack size is 19.7 x 15.4 x 9 inches.The Padded laptop compartment with Velcro sleeve -16 x 10.2 x 1.2 Inches holds up to 15.6 inch laptop, as well as 15 Inch 14 Inch and 13 Inch laptop.Large main compartment roomy hold books, clothes,documents and folders.Two side mesh pocket and multi-pocket organizer with key fob provide more storage for smaller items, ideal gift laptop rolling backpack, wheeled laptop backpack.
- Functionality Design: Durable and quiet roller wheels allows controlled motion and long lasting usage for easy transportation, offering easy rolling and comfortable carrying. Corner mounted style wheels and molded kick plate provides stability and extra protection from shock, wear and abrasion.The travel backpack with wheels for adults men women teens college student high School student. The carry on luggage backpack will be a perfect gift idea for Fathers day.
- Comfortable Carrying: Hidden padded shoulder straps can be tucked away in the back panel when not in use, providing another carry option when used as a roller backpack. Features a T-shape hideaway telescoping handle easily stores under the top zippered cover, wheeled laptop backpacks ensures soft touch and convenient usage. Locking retractable handle is made of aluminum pipes,allows height adjustments at your needs.Best choice for wheeled rolling backpack for adults,big school backpack with whee
- Premium Material & Multipurpose: Made from heavy-duty water resistant fabric, resists moisture/dirt/abrasion, durable and sleek. Soft-touch top padded grab handle offers comfortable grip. Dual access zippers design protects safety of your valuable stuffs. Excellent recommend rolling backpacks for girls/boys, travel wheeled backpack for women/men,being great choice of mens travel backpack,roller college school bookbag,business laptop backpack with wheels,business carry on luggage trolley
- Ergonomic & Comfortable: Equipped with adjustable shoulder straps, ergonomic and comfortable. Thickly padded back panel adds support while using as a carry on travel backpack. Additional features like premium pocket organizer, padded laptop sleeve, sturdy rubber wheels make it being your perfect travel companion when you carry lots of gear. Great holiday gifts for Valentine's Day, rolling backpack for adults,rolling backpack for laptops for women,wheeled ccomputer backpack. Lifetime Promise
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE FABRIC: made with 600D Duralite, Duralite Ripstop and Waffle Weave that features a special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry and providing exceptional tear strength in a lightweight material
- ORGANIZER POCKET: organizer compartment with multiple pockets, including a zippered mesh pocket, pen pockets, lidded media pocket and key fob hook perfect for keeping all of your smaller items secure
- TELESCOPING HANDLE: single-tube telescoping handle provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside the zippered cover when not in use; locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions
- DEDICATED LAPTOP COMPARTMENT: fully-padded, dedicated laptop compartment designed to carry your laptop computer and help protect it from shocks while traveling
- SMOOTH ROLLING WHEELS: smooth rolling inline-style wheels are corner mounted for stability and provide a smooth ride; a molded kick plate gives extra protection from abrasion
I’m pretty sure you’ve had those experiences before. That’s what most travel junkies encounter at some point during their journey. You would think that there’s no solution, but fortunately, there is now. Introducing rolling backpacks or backpacks with wheels! Yes, you read that right, backpacks with wheels. Coming to the rescue of pained travelers out there, these bags will make your luggage problems go away. Check out our complete guide about the best canvas backpacks for men.
Traveling with a backpack can be awesome. There’s so much mobility that other travelers—especially the ones who use a roller—don’t get to experience. The main problem, however, is when your back is in pain due to long days of backpacking. Imagine you still have a long way to go before you reach your accommodation. At some point, you wish that you’d brought a rolling luggage instead.
Many travelers believe that the state of their backpack represents who they are as a traveler. The beaten and torn ones scream and show how adventurous they are. Some don’t believe this and would argue that backpacks are just cases for you to carry items and have nothing to do with who you are.
It’s an established fact the long use of heavy backpacks will lead to health problems, especially the damage it can do to your posture. So the question is, would you like to experience the benefit of both worlds? The freedom of movement you get from a backpack combined with the ergonomic benefits of a rolling luggage? Wheeled backpacks, so to speak. Would you shelf your backpack for this new hybrid? We have also written a complete guide about the best wheeled backpacks.
Features of wheeled backpacks
There’s always an available option to use the straps and put your bag on your back and it immediately becomes an instant backpack. At first, you won’t see this as special, but anyone who has traveled a lot can tell you how not every place has asphalt or concrete where you can roll the wheels. Imagine pulling a luggage through sand and dirt. All those off-road problems can be solved simply by putting your bag on your back.
You can’t deny the huge benefit that ergonomics can offer. What your state of mind really wants is the comfort you can get out of something. This is especially true when traveling. Sometimes you just need to take the load off, get your bag off your back and enjoy comfort and serenity when needed.
You have to admit how hard it can be to have just a luggage. When you travel with a backpack access usually comes in the form of top to bottom. It makes it really troublesome to find what you’re looking for. A common scene you’ll find yourself in is having your clothes all over the place. You get duffle-bag-like experience with rolling backpacks that can be strapped on your bag.
We know the old saying don’t judge the book by its cover, but when it comes to bags it can be responsible for the first impressions we get. In reality, people often judge others by what gear you carry around with you. This is especially true for travel bloggers and photographers. What makes you look professional most of the time are roller bags. You can still to choose how to look with rolling backpacks.
Shopping for wheeled backpacks
Your best luggage is subjective, maybe it’s something you already own. But if you want something new for a change we highly recommend purchasing a rolling backpack type of luggage. That being said, there are several considerations when you’re shopping for rolling backpacks or backpacks with wheels.
Look out for those made from cordura or nylon; these are the materials for your wheeled backpacks from the canvas up to the foams padding its straps. The materials that compose the backpack are a direct indicator of how long it can last. You don’t want to experience accidental luggage splitting during busy hours at the airport.
Tight weaves are what you’re supposed to be looking at. Check out strong and lightweight bags with surrounding nylon fabrics that go along the edges where damages can occur.
When it comes to comparison and the quality of frames look for aluminum internal frames. These are typically stronger than stamped steel and plastic structures. Most backpacks are going to go through a rough journey so consider the strength of the frame.
Wheels, of course, are the most important consideration. Make sure to look for huge polyurethane wheels that can endure a lot of abuse.
Fit and Comfort
Good padding is a must for suspension systems of a lot of bags. It must be breathable as well and adjust especially to warmer climates. What you should do is try the bag on when inside the store and load it up with a few things to make sure it’s a fit for you.
Another important feature to note is wide padded straps. If you buy straps that are not padded your shoulders are going to have a bad time. Make sure your shoulder straps are comfortable and adjustable because traps that are too loose can give you spinal misalignment and pain.
For traveling, light is right. It’s more convenient to carry around a lighter bag. However, something that is both light and sturdy can sometimes be a hard find. Weight is definitely a prime consideration but never compromise too much on other factors such as material and comfort. Expect a comfortable, sturdy, wheeled backpack to weigh more but this is a tradeoff that you should be willing to make.
What Size to Buy?
When it comes to luggage, size matters. Don’t let yourself be tempted to buy the biggest possible bag available. You have to remember to buy only a bag that’s big enough for the number of things you plan to put inside.
Keep in mind that as a general rule the 35-50L is going to last you for 4 days and about a week for the 50-70L without hitting the laundromat. The 70-100+L can last a week during cold weathers because you’ll be bringing insulated jackets and such.
Most bags in our reviews have a way to compress strapping. Yet one thing is for sure, don’t buy 100L bags if you’re going to hold 35L of gear inside it. Just don’t. What you should do is list down what you usually carry around and measure them to determine the volume.
We’ve done the legwork for you and we put together a list of wheeled backpacks for you to choose from. We guarantee uniqueness in each featured luggage with their own set of pros and cons. Take time to read them and decide carefully what you want, but actually, you won’t really go wrong with any of them.
Each of the backpacks we’ve reviewed was thoroughly analyzed in terms of comfort, durability, and other bonus features. The main concern you should have in our opinion is the weight and comfort. With that being said, find out which one is your best pick!
1. Osprey Ozone Convertible 22″/50L Wheeled Luggage
Dubbed as the traveling chameleon, the Osprey Ozone is a convertible wheeled luggage that can transform into a full suspension system equipped backpack that’s also compatible as a carry-on. Combining the durability of ABS plastic black plate and aluminum lightweight frames riding on the sealed bearing wheel, this mode is made for easy rolling even on bumpy surfaces.
Airlines have a maximum carry-on size and this piece of luggage matches that specification accurately. The hidden backpack suspension allows you to turn it into a carry-on even after the pavements you can roll on ends. After reaching your destination feel free to zip off the Ozone’s detachable daypack and continue your exploration.
For extra stability, you have the extension straps to use. You can open the panel zipper accessing the main compartment that’s spacious and has a series of carefully designed inner storage pockets. Get quick access to your smaller items with the zipper pocket as part of the exterior feature. Also included is a large front panel zippered pocket plus a back pocket with a draining port. There are also handles on top and on the side which makes it easy to hoist up when needed.
You also gain the benefit of having an international ID card holder so anytime you part ways with your gear you can easily be located. This product’s main compartment comes with a storage space for your gadgets and laptops.
You are ensured with a rigid torso and a strong frame with the ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame. The durable backbone is also made of high clearance ABS base and complete with a foot bar. Smoothing riding and rolling are guaranteed with sealed bearing wheels. The ergonomic and extendable handles shaped like the letter T keeps your wrist safe and comfortable.
If you’re the type to go for quick adventures or detours, there’s a detachable daypack that can be removed to fill you with the essentials you need for the entire day. There are compression straps present on the inside to make sure you are using as much space possible.
Small items you own will be securely stored in the front panel pocket and zippered pockets. More valuables items like gadgets will be protected well with the scratch-resistant exterior.
- Highroad LT chassis
- Easy top storage access
- Convertible backpack system
- Dual internal compression straps
- Strong wheels
- All-in-one solution with space for laptop and electronics
- Includes detachable daypack side bag
- Not as much volume as other carry-on bags
2. High Sierra AT7 Wheeled Computer Backpack
Take hold of your adventures with High Sierra AT7. Lightweight and allows you to masterfully organized and handle all your belongings, this item has rigged feature and a sporty design. The AT7 allows you to live the traveling lifestyle you want with a versatile and durable companion. This makes traveling worry-free and easy.
This is a good choice for people who are looking for a backpack and a trolley at the same time. You have the option to use it as a trolley bag or as a backpack depending on the situation and what you feel is convenient for you. The choice is yours.
If you don’t like putting a strain on your shoulders you are provided with two wheels and aluminum handle to move around. If you do want to carry it around the two padded straps will help you in doing that. There’s also a system in place that hides these straps when not needed. The capacity of this bag is extra-large, having multiple compartments you can put your necessary items in.
There’s always a few items you’ll be thinking of when you’re planning to go out for a few days. This backpack can expand its main compartment 2 in/5cm allowing more storage capacity. Clothes and Laptop can go in the main compartment while you can store other items like your phone and water bottles in the side pockets and other pockets.
This product isn’t only for backpacking purposes you can expand its use. It’s up to you how you’re going to make use of the varying compartments and what items to fit into them. You can store clothing; you can store items similar in size to a laptop. We always emphasize the viability of using the pockets to hold small but necessary items like phones, water bottles, food, small notebook and other traveling essentials.
- Multiple compartments
- Carrier shoulder slaves and aluminum handle with wheels
- Extra large capacity
- Extra security
- Reflective piping for added safety
- Comfortable to use
- It is not very big as a trolley luggage
3. Osprey Packs Sojourn Wheeled Luggage
The Osprey Sojourn is perfect for those who like to travel far but pack light. It’s built like most carry-ons, no more waiting at the baggage claim, start your own adventure immediately! Having a luggage you can roll is great but not when the terrain is too rough that it makes rolling impossible, that’s why you need a backpack. The Sojourn has a quick deployed AG inspired ventilated backpack suspension. This enables carrying with comfort.
Keep in mind, this product is a roller at first and can become a backpack when needed. This is why it’s so comfortable. As a backpack, we can say that this product gives good comfort for users, yet it’s also safe to say that this is not the most comfortable backpack out there. Osprey still does a good job of making an item that not primarily designed for comfort but still delivers it sufficiently.
Easy to maneuver and direct plus extremely comfortable as a rolling bag. The only problem you’ll encounter is that it’s not 360 degrees like other rollers. Nevertheless, it’s still mobile and viable. Plus, considering other luggage are not as durable as this one.
Having the option between the rolling comfort of rolling-luggage and a durable backpack is what the Osprey Sojourn 60 is all about. Admittedly, it’s one of the most expensive ones available, but its convenience is the ultimate benefit it can offer.
Get comfortable while carrying it because of the top and side handles that are padded. Check out the front panel daisy chains that allow you attach more gear. Get that smooth ride sensation with lightweight HighRoad Chassis. The Dual StraghtJacked compressions straps allow you to stabilize the contents and secure your load.
There are two mesh types that are responsible for different functions. The padded air mesh and the tensioned mesh in the lumbar area are responsible for weight distribution and the ventilated tensioned mesh at the back panel will keep you sufficiently dry. There’s a torso adjustment you can quickly use
- Grab handles
- Daisy chains
- Straightjacket compression
- Highroad chassis
- Zippered toppocket
- Technical pack suspension
- No laptop compartment
4. High Sierra AT7 Wheeled Duffel with Backpack Straps
If you want a travel dependable choice then go for the High Sierra. The warranty on their products lasts for a lifetime. The market needs are hard to reach but nor for this brand. Go on long trips with the promise of versatility; take the High Sierra AT7 on all the trips you want to go. It can also be used on business trips as a wheeled suitcase as well.
Enjoy your weekend getaways with a backpack that hold up comfortably to you. It can also function as the drop bottom duffel for vacations that last a while. You have the freedom to unzip the divider that divides the top and bottom compartments. That’s a neat feature because you can use them as a single compartment instead.
You have a strong long lasting handle. What makes this easy to move around is the inline wheels. You can expect it won’t tip over when it’s full. If you like organizing you’ll love the book-style compartments. Always have a place to put something. Go and pack those fabulous boots in the top compartment. The durability is beyond comparable; combine that with the spaciousness of this bag and you have an amazing luggage.
While being lightweight this bag still meets the weight standards of most airlines. When getting out of a car or any form of transportation this bag can easily be unloaded which is what’s important. If you want to carry your luggage overhead there’s a handle beneath it. Don’t bother worrying about mobility when it comes to rolling cobblestone roads and similar terrain.
There’s a certain level of water resistance provided by the Nylon material but it doesn’t make it completely waterproof. You can expect it to handle events like water-spill or a little bit of rain; the inside will be protected from getting wet. It’s safe to say that the High Sierra AT7 is a multifunctional bag that is a must buy for avid travelers out there.
- Well-constructed carry-on bag
- A lot of space for all your stuff
- Stylish and attractive colors
- Extendable handle tucks down flat when not in use
- Wheels are tucked in for easy storage
- High-quality stitches
- The strap handle in the center cannot be undone
5. Eagle Creek Load Warrior 22 Inch Carry-On Luggage
Load Warrior got its name for a reason; this item is for those who like to play hard. Lightweight but offers amazing durability. There’s something called an Equipment Keeper that you can use to strap an item on top of it. It’s very expandable and there exist lash points for more attachments. You might also want to check out the porter key bottle opener. A bag that can open a beer, how cool is that? You can absolutely count on this bag to last long by your side. This is because of the tough exoskeleton and wear-points that have strategic reinforcement.
One brand that’s always producing products with smart designs for travelers is Eagle Creek. You are given a capacity of 42L but with an additional expansion capacity of 39L. The zipper expansion is practical during trips when your bag is having trouble closing even if you’ve carried the same number of items as you started.
You get a tough fabric made of ripstop nylon with zipper pulls and accents that can be considered reflective. The large strong handle in the front of the case is amazing and allows to haul and grab it into the trunk of your car with ease. You can also easily put it in the overhead compartment in a plane. If you want you can attach an additional day bag for more convenience.
There are so many pockets you can access to put in necessary items like for edibles and things like your passport. You get internal pockets, which includes the long mesh panel pocket. You can also make use of the external zippered pocket at the top. If you want more space and if you’re worried that you’re not getting enough to make use of the compression straps available.
It’s surprising and reassuring to be granted the Eagle Creek’s no matter what warranty which makes it ahead of its industry. This means you get a lifetime warranty promise and you can have it repaired whatever the cause is.
- Ultra-durable and versatile construction
- Water repellent geo ripstop and ballistic fabrics
- Laundry chute to separate dirty from clean
- Durable kick plate and protective wheel housing
- Reinforced Hypalon material blocking and bumper protection
- Some users feel it is too soft as a luggage
6. Victorinox Vx Sport Wheeled Cadet Backpack
Take a look at a product that takes inspiration from the Swiss-Army Knife, multifunctional, rugged, durable and ready for action anytime anywhere. With more room for additional gear, you get prioritized space for laptops up to 16 inches all inside a padded and protective storage. Perfect for the so-called global or urban traveler. The VX Sport Wheeled Cadet backpack is absolutely built for adventure. Ever heard of something like office meets outdoors? That’s exactly what this bag feels like.
For comfort, you have the breathable sleeves and the rear padding. For easy access and security of your essentials, you get the front organization panels. Talking about a rear padding that’s also capable of becoming a luggage strap. Just slide the backpack over your suitcase handle and you get convenience you need with multiple bags.
The inlineskate wheels and trolley allow smooth rolling which makes this backpack a perfect travel companion while maintaining its carry-on size. Always prepared for adventure and travel due to the nylon construction. Absolute durability right there! To protect against dirt you have the retractable wheel cover; to keep you cool there are existing air-flow channels located at the padded back panels.
Scratch-resistant lining that can hold a 41-centimeter lap-top is present together with soft padded rear compartments. Devices that measure at 25 centimeters can be placed in the back pocket made for them. The organization panel on the front comes with zipper pockets that you can place a range of small items in.
For organizing things in the exterior, there’s an easy-access front pocket with a zipper and side pockets that come with a mesh. Stabilize anything that needs to be stabilized especially heavy loads with the side compression straps.
The ergonomic comfort is provided with a grip that locks into three different positions. It’s a practicality made for anyone of any height. The design of the monopole handle grants you convenient use and doesn’t conflict with the interior packing space.
- Padded compartment for 16-inch laptop with soft anti-scratch lining
- Dedicated padded compartment for a tablet with anti-scratch lining
- Durable nylon construction
- Padded back panel with air-flow channels
- Rear sleeve slides over the handle system of wheeled luggage
- Global 10-year limited warranty
- A few more small pockets could be better
7. Wenger Synergy 16″ Wheeled Backpack
Professionals who are tech-savvy and people who need to carry around essential gadgets need a backpack that’s heavy duty to carry around their laptop, books, and more. If the nature of your job involves traveling a lot for business related matters you need this bag. Even if you’re a college student you also need a dependable bag to carry all those reading materials and school supplies if any. If you’re any of these two you need a medium or large sized backpack with a spacious main compartment. It needs to be well-padded compartment for a laptop that offers good protection.
Durable and able to carry a large number of items this backpack is truly high-quality. Be able to carry this backpack maximum comfort because of the back panel that’s equipped with airflow technology.
Carry everything you need with your during travels with the large main compartment that the Wenger Synergy Backpack offers. Anything you can think of, clothes, files, laptops, gadgets, documents, and more. For students, you can fit in your binders and textbooks without a problem at all.
The backpack is intuitive and if you know how to organize well the features of the bag allows you to do that. Don’t worry about using this backpack for a long time, the dual zipper on the main compartment with guarantee stability.
A separate laptop compartment comes with the backpack. It’s padded to ensure maximum safety and can resist certain damages such as from dropping or hitting. The straps that attach will help you secure your laptop tightly at all times.
The materials use for manufacturing this product are Poly and Nylon. This means this backpack can handle a huge amount of weight. Expect to use the Winger Synergy without a problem for about three to five years.
- Heavy duty zipper and handle
- Comfortable shock absorbing shoulder straps
- Huge amount of storage room
- Casebase stabilizer that can help conserve space
- Notebook pocket attached to the center wall for added protection
- No padding in the middle of the notebook pocket because of elastic strap
8. Osprey Packs Meridian 60L/22 Wheeled Luggage
It can be a daunting task to find the right bag for your adventures and trip. When you have the benefit of having a roller luggage and a backpack at the same time then you can surely say it is a versatile product. There’s a detachable day bag that you can use. Most scenarios when you want to convert your bag are when walking on uneven pavement where the wheels don’t easily roll on. This is when you want to turn your luggage into a backpack.
You want an unbeatable travel bag at all times and that’s what the Osprey Meridian 22 delivers on more than just one level. In terms of how it looks most of the time the Meridian 22 has a set of extra-large polyurethane wheels with bearings that are sealed. You also get a handle that locks in 3 positions. There’s a storable harness you can deploy and a hip belt you can use to transform this bag into a handy pack. Do this every time you arrive at your destinations.
Because of these features it’s a bag that easy to transport at any place. Anywhere from cobblestone streets and dirt roads to airport concourses. Three different options have their own specific use, the high-traction wheels are designed to roll with ease over many types of even terrain while the harness and hip belt with a mesh-vented back panel, padded lumbar is designed to provide you maximum comfort.
If you’re wonder what inside, there are several storage option one being the large main compartment that has straps, you have side mesh pocket plus a side fabric pocket for your other items.
On the other parts such as the daypack, you have options such as laptop sleeve that’s padded and can fit up 15.4-inch screens. You also get a full mesh pocket and side pockets where you can put water bottles. Add to that are top and back panel entries, a large zip that access the main pack without deploying your daypack.
- Internal compression straps
- Highroad chassis
- Detachable daypack
- Deployable shoulder harness
- Grab handles
- Zippered pockets
- Extended handle
- The backpack portion cannot be locked
9. OGIO Wheelie Pack, Laptop/MacBook Pro Wheeled Upright Backpack
Enjoy the benefits of having the upright power of a wheeled bag combined with the mobility offered by having a backpack. Emanating the look of a hiker’s backpack that can quickly convert into an upright wheeled bag, that’s the OGIO Wheelie Pack.
31L storage and made from durable but flexible ploy fabric this product can easily become anyone’s favorite bag. It’s awesome for outdoors and keeping your camping gears secure with the rear overnight compartment. It also has a dual beverage holder.
If you’re person who likes to carry a lot you will surely appreciate this design and also the functionality of the OGIO Wheelie. There’s also the circuit print inside of several pockets which gives off a geeky vibe. Straps are comfortable and you have access to a lot of pockets as well.
Keep your laptop secure and safe with the Velcro strap inside the main large compartment that’s lined with red satin material. Don’t worry about damages and shifting because there’s a lot of padding that will protect your laptop, the compartment can keep up to 15 inches screens secure.
There’s a pocket found on the top that can resist crushing. This is what OGIO likes to call a Tech Vault; perfect for keeping and storing things like glasses and other fragile or expensive items safe. If you look under this Tech Vault you’re going to notice a rigid compartment together with an area with two dividers that help you segregate several other gears.
If you look along the sides there are 4 zippered compartments this makes it awesome for storing several smartphones if you own more than 1. You also get a bottle holder equipped with plastic strap on the side. The vertical handles located on the top of the bag—one of them—is made from a thick neoprene padding that ensures a comfortable carry.
- Carry-on size
- Easy-to-grab foot handle at bottom of pack
- Rear pocket with padded, adjustable straps
- Zippered fleece-lined valuables pocket
- Zippered front pocket with deluxe organization panel
- Roomy rear overnight compartment with garment straps
- Main compartment with padded laptop and tablet/e-reader sleeves
- The handle could be sturdier
10. Neewer 2-in-1 Convertible Wheeled Camera Backpack
You don’t have to worry about losing your favorite items and all your recording tools because this travel companion is camera backpack that can transform into a rolling case and vice versa. Also, there’s so much convenience this bag gives you while travelling, all photography equipment you carry can be accommodated in its large size. The wheels are also going to give you maximum mobility.
Designed for comfort this backpack has adjustable shoulder straps that ensures your shoulders are not getting strained when you’re carrying this bag. If you’re not using the straps you can easily hide them in the existing back pocket.
There is so much convenience in the telescoping handle that you can extend to allow the camera back pack to be rolled from one location to the next. The handle, when not in use, collapses neatly. Secure your grip when lifting and carrying with the top handle that has a rugged build.
In order to protect your items against the elements there’s a rain cover you can use. Protect it from rain, dust, stains, liquids and more.
Storing camera bodies and lenses can be tricky but if you have a bag like this that have detachable dividers, you can rearrange and remove them without a problem. Aside from those dividers you also have a padded laptop pocket, phone pockets, and a sleeve for documents. These measures at 3.9 in / 10cm and can expand up to 6.5 in / 16.5 cm.
The most obvious noticeable feature of this backpack is the constructions which is high in terms of quality—a thing that’s built to last. It’s made of nylon fabric that’s also waterproof and long lasting. The look it gives off is one that is understated but with a function of being stain and water resistant.
- Airplane carry-on compatible
- 11 extra configurable compartments for batteries, chargers, lenses, and filters
- Rain cover included
- Wide-base rollerblade-quality wheels
- Sturdy and durable construction
- It is a little bulkier than expected
11. Samsonite Wheeled Laptop Backpack
Dubbed as a mini moveable fortress the Samsonite Wheeled Laptop Backpack comes in a very unassuming package—sleek and neat. You have zippers that are puncture resistant, these zippers are used for the two main compartments and they can lock into a base that you can padlock. There’s no such system that’s absolutely impenetrable but the noise and ruckus that opening the bag can make are enough of a security measure for you.
You have a handle that can adjust five stages and perfect for any user of whatever height. This is much more finely tuned compared to the other bags reviewed. There are several existing compartments that need to be mentioned. The first one is the main compartment that’s padded and has the capacity to hold laptops of up to 17”. You get a secondary main compartment that has a divider and on-the-go organizer panels on the front that has pockets for phones and other small items you need to access immediately. Lastly, there’s a back accessory compartment that will protect your cables and an external pocket for bottles of water and similarly shaped gear.
You have access to a Velcro strap to attach to the top of a suitcase. The design of this bag allows for adjustment to the user’s body. This results in better center weight during carrying — something that’s called contour. Also, the material of this bag is made of is ballistic nylon.
If you are on a budget and want to spend less then get the Samsonite Tectonic Wheeled Computer Backpack. It’s durable and fit’s laptops with screens of up to 17” with two straps.
Samsonite is one of the good brands that perform well and have good results when it comes to durability testing done by consumer organizations. It is made from 400D ripstop nylon that’s cheaper than any of the other picks but still holds in terms of strength. 3 years warranty is short but it’s sufficient enough.
- Constructed of ripstop nylon
- Large main compartment
- Zippered front organizational pocket
- Zippered side pockets with mesh pouch
- Front and side organizational pockets
- Headphone cable port
- Side water bottle pocket
- Wheels not as freewheeling as some users would like
12. Racini Nylon Waterproof Rolling Backpack
If you want a backpack that can also act as wheeled travel bag then you should purchase The Racini Nylon Waterproof Rolling Backpack. The shoulder straps that you’ll wear are padded and if you want to use this bag as a wheeled backpack you can easily tuck these straps away. It’s designed to keep items organized with its multiple compartments.
You’ll receive this backpack fresh and empty it will be up to you to put whatever you want and need in it. It might look a little bit smaller when you receive but once you load it up with the gear you’ll see a similar look as to how it’s pictured.
The large separate compartment is considered shockproof and fits normal 16-inch screens. You also get a zipper that is anti-theft to provide you with absolute security. Two mesh pockets on the side and side exist along with other pockets that you can use to store a plethora of small to medium-sized items.
The hideaway telescoping handle is made from aluminum and measures at 18 inches. Adjust it freely no matter how tall you are. The wheels roll smoothly and provide rolling durability. The backpack is perfect for use outdoors because of its build. It’s made from water-resistant and tear-resistant nylon fabric.
You can use this backpack in two distinct and convenient ways. Use it as a laptop bag during trips on uneven terrain or you can use it as a roller bag. You can use the hidden straps to hide the telescoping handle just under the zippered covers.
20KG is the how much the maximum weight of this backpack is. You use it by standing it upright and put items starting from the bottom up to the top just like how other bags are properly used. To keep your wheels in good condition, avoid using them in risky and rugged terrains. When going down stars don’t use the handle this is when you can use the backpack action to your advantage. Avoid bleaching agents when you’re cleaning this product. To maintain smoothness on the wheels and handle joints consider adding lubricant.
- Multiple pockets
- Aluminum hideaway telescoping handle
- Multi-function backpack
- Business interior designed backpack
- Waterproof backpack
- It could be a bit longer for more convenience
13. J World New York Sundance LAPTOP Rolling Backpack
All the benefits that come with having a good conventional backpack plus the added benefits of having wheels are present with Sundance. If you’re some who need to correct bad posture or at least diminish the back pain you get as an adult or a student this bag can help you. The benefits are well worth the price you are going to pay.
You have a plethora of colors and designs you can choose from. Choose between solid, dark color that makes you look classy and modern, like the Argyle Black. One that gives off a shiny reflective surface. Sky Blue and Blush Orchid are also available options that give off vivid and bold vibes. With contrasting zippers, the bag becomes very distinguishable.
Loads of pocket and having plenty of room, with this spacious backpack you can store a multitude of things. 13.5 inches wide and 20 inches high this bag has two main compartments. An external pouch with zippered sections in the front. The secondary compartment is used for front-loading.
If you take a look inside, the main section has a large space where you can store a lot of textbooks, binders, and files. You can be sure they are protected because they are kept in an area that’s padded. The main compartment is comparably smaller, but it can store a 13-inch tablet in its padded sleeves. Brands like the Macbook pro can easily be stored here.
To organize your smaller items, you can use the external pouch which has four slots for ID cards with five pockets for pens as well. If you’re frequently using items such as keys, the pouch is the perfect place to store them. No need to rummage around inside the backpack again. Both side pockets have mesh sides so you can keep your water bottles there.
- Two in one – can be used as a ‘rolling’ backpack and conventional backpack
- Spacious main compartment
- Dedicated laptop sleeve in the second main compartment
- Side mesh pockets for storing water bottles
- Noiseless wheels glide effortlessly across surfaces
- Durable and lightweight
- Lots of colors and designs
- Main compartment not padded
- Non-machine washable
14. AmazonBasics Convertible Rolling Camera Backpack
Transport and store all the camera gear you have with convenience and ease. The AmazonBasics Convertible Rolling Camera Backpack is considered a premium travel companion. It doesn’t matter if you have tons of photography equipment this camera bag has a large size that can accommodate all of it. Effortless mobility is ensured with the roller wheels wherever you are may it be rugged terrains or airport floors. Transport your items with ease when going for remote photoshoots and back.
You won’t have a problem with overhead compartments because this bag fits in most airplane compartments. The AmazonBasics Convertible Backpack has adjustable shoulder straps that come padded, securing you and giving you full comfort.
There are 11 configurable compartments that can hold a number of gear including, chargers, lenses, filters, batteries and other accessories. The internal compartment of this backpack can hold a full DSLR body even with its lens attached to it.
The design accommodates tablets and laptops that fit snuggly in the padded compartments of the bag. You can use a small storage space to hold memory cards, located near the two external side pockets. You can also store hard files, like documents, business cards,and similar items in the front pockets. Your tripods can be wrapped with the side straps.
Roll your camera backpack conveniently with the use of the easy-access telescoping extendable handle. It can collapse down with just one push down enabling compact storage when you need to place the bag somewhere like an overhead compartment. There’s also an existing rugged top handle to give you a secure grip when carrying the bag.
There’s a rain cover that will protect your bag from the elements like rain, dirt, dust and more. Get everything you need in place, secured and protected properly.
- You can unzip it for straps to convert it into a true backpack
- All of your DSLR gear is perfectly protected
- It has handy tripod carrying straps
- It has a sleek and professional design
- There are the perfect amount of outside pockets
- The laptop sleeve holds a 17″ laptop
- It fits perfectly in the overhead bin
- You have to unzip the bag the entire way to access the main compartment
15. AOKING 20/22 Inch Water Resistant Wheeled Backpack
For a lot of people traveling can make them feel immense levels of joy, call them adventurers, call them to travel geek. These people enjoy living life to the fullest. So for these travelers, no matter how frequent they tend to embark on journeys, it’s sure that they need a backpack to store all your things. You know what’s more convenient than just a backpack? A backpack with wheels. Let the wheels carry the weight for you and relieve the pressure on your back and shoulders.
This backpack has a long lifespan and made from heavy-duty materials that are perfect for the rugged traveler. With a 50L capacity, this backpack is classified as one of the premiums. The material used for this is double fiber nylon fabric that’s resistant to water and tearing. Take this backpack anywhere and everywhere.
You can hold your laptop that measures at 15.6 inches in the fully padded computer sleeve located in the main compartment. There’s also a special compartment you can use to store something like an iPad. Mobile phones, pens, and other small items can be stored in the compartments designed for them. Telescopic handle, sturdy wheels, a backpack truly made compatible to be taken into airplanes.
Aside from being made to last, this backpack with rolling wheels is constructed with good quality and is the perfect school-sized backpack. The shoulder strap can be made use with the comfortable slip in mechanic plus it also has air mesh cushions. The reflective tape offers you more safety and visibility during night travel. The multi-stage telescopic handle is perfect to use no matter how tall you are because it’s made for your convenience. The wheels don’t give away much noise at all. As usual, it has a front organizer, there’s the main compartment, side pockets, and zippered pockets. Pen holder included.
- Laptop backpack
- Water resistant
- Fixed top handle
- 1 main compartment
- 2 hidden zipper sub-compartment
- 2 side pocket
- 1 anti-theft zipper pocket on the back
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- The wheels could be sturdier
16. Eagle Creek No Matter What Roling Duffel
What’s better than the convenience of duffel bag when you’re travelling? Well, a wheeled one – like Eagle Creek’s No Matter What rolling duffel. Built to be tough and adventure ready, the duffel is sturdy and stylish, with water repellent features to protect your gear from the elements, as well as a large capacity to cater to all your needs.
Many Ways Of Carrying
The Eagle Creek has versatile carry options. It can be worn over the shoulders like a traditional duffel bag, and the same two straps can be secured together via a buttoned tab for single hand carry. A long strap running diagonally across the unit allows users to sling it over the torso, while the bottom has two large, oversized wheels for rolling, controlled by a pull handle on the opposite end of the duffel. This is non-adjustable, but unless you have very short arms, most users should be able to handle it comfortably.
Made from abrasion-resistant Bi-Tech fabric, the bag has a high strength to weight ratio that is able to support large loads. Although not completely water resistant, the fabric repels water and should hold up well in a light shower. The zippers are not waterproof, but are covered in a protective storm flap that shields your gear within. Hardware is also well built, such as the bag’s #10 lockable zippers, strong, reinforced exterior webbing as well as heavy-duty D-rings to act as a latching point on bikes and boats.
Going for a minimalist approach, the Eagle Creek does away with telescoping handles in favour of a more flexible form. This means that it can be collapsed down for convenient storage, and also allows you more room to place items. However, weight has to be distributed evenly, or the bag would sag and constantly hit the users heels while dragging it with the roller. Another downside is that it lacks pockets for compartmentalisation. It comes in five attractive colours, namely black, red clay, firebrick, cobalt and slate blue.
At 35.8 x 15 x 14.2 inches, the duffel is extremely roomy and capable of holding up to 128 litres – as much as a large suitcase. The bag itself is lightweight at just over 4lbs. Top external compression straps help to secure and stabilise the load.
- Built to last
- Large capacity
- Water repellent material
- Storm flaps for added protection
- Attractive design
- Multiple ways of carrying
- Not rigid, may sag if weight distributed unevenly
- Tendency to hit heels when dragging
- No compartments
17. Mercury Luggage Mini Monster Ripstop Nylon Rolling Duffel Bag
With multiple compartments and a sturdy construction, it’s no wonder the Mercury’s Mini Monster is a go-to for many travelers who crave style and practicality. Touted as a deployment bag, it is meant to be used in adverse conditions and is therefore very durable. Aside from being roomy, it also has extra features such as foam lining and protective corner guards to keep items safe.
The Mercury’s multiple compartments make it easy to keep all your items in order, and ensures you don’t have to rummage for your toiletries at the bottom of a pile of clothes. Keep clothing and other travel essentials in the bag’s spacious main compartment, which also comes with an internal compartment divider made from Velcro, or utilise the small interior mesh pocket for documents, cards and keys. The exterior zip-off accessory bag is especially handy for keeping toothbrushes, toiletries, face wash and more.
The Mercury blends 600 Denier polyester construction with 420 Denier Rip-Stop nylon and 1680 denier nylon material. Ripstop is much sought after in the production of high quality bags, owing to its superior rip and tear resistance. Users can also expect heavy-duty polypropylene on the inside frame, and foam lining to provide more structure and protection against bumps and knocks. The bag features not two but three heavy duty tractor-style wheels for better stability and support. The rollers can be easily maneuvered with the pull handle, which offers good grip, but stitching quality needs to be improved, as some units have been known to come apart at the seams.
At 33 x 17 x 12 inches, it is the maximum size allowed for airline checked in luggage, so there’s plenty of storage space within. However, since the bag is semi-rigid, it cannot be folded down and will take up storage space.
Slightly boxy in shape, the Mercury has a simple, fuss-free design that comes in three colours: black, red and blue. The protective corner guards at the bottom provide further protection against accidental bumps and knocks.
Different carrying options
The Mercury has two straps on the top which come together to act as a hand-carry handle. Because of the bag’s bulk and the short, unpadded straps, it will be difficult and uncomfortable to carry it as a backpack. Instead, utilise the rollers and padded end handles for easy and convenient pulling.
- Large room
- Many compartments
- Cannot be carried as backpack
- Does not fold down, takes up space
- Stitching needs improvement
18. ICEUSA 42-inch Rolling Duffel for Outdoor Travel and Sports
You’ll never want for space with ICEUSA’s sports duffel, a gargantuan 42-inch wheeled duffel designed for sports and the outdoors. The bag has support structures and a telescoping handle, which makes it quite heavy at 9.4 lbs, but it is ideal for long road trips, to store camping gear or to carry sports equipment.
On the most part, the ICEUSA holds up well against the rigours of travel.The exterior is 1200D Denier polyester fabric which is water resistant against light showers, but should not be left out in hard rain as water will seep through the zippers. The material is fairly flexible so you can fit more items within. Like many wheeled duffel bags, where the ICEUSA can look to improve is in it hardware such as seams, stitching and zippers. The wheel has also been known to come out of its sockets.
The ICEUSA is massive, measuring 42 x 18 x 18, which is much larger than other duffel bags on the market. If you’re going on a camping trip, the bag will be able to fit up to four pillows, sheets, blankets, towels and more. Since the bag is considered oversized for certain airlines, it is always best to check before travelling to avoid any hold-ups. Due to its size and weight when loaded, carrying options are limited to wheeling or hand carry via two straps that can be fastened together. It cannot be turned into a backpack.
With three support bars at the back and a telescoping handle, the ICEUSA has a rigid structure, complemented by three plastic inline skate wheels for a smooth rolling motion. The bag is easy to move even when fully loaded, and flattens down by a good amount for easy storage. However, the bottom of the bag is not padded and when filled with gear presses directly on the support bars, so care should be taken not to rip the thin nylon in the internal lining. Colour options are limited to black only.
The inside of the bag is just one large compartment with no smaller pockets or internal separator. However, users can utilise the two exterior zipped pockets to keep small items such as toiletries. These are also useful for keeping passports, cards or anything that you need to reach for quickly.
- Big capacity
- Exterior pockets for toiletries and small items
- Telescoping handle
- Limited colours
- Oversized for certain airlines
- Hardware quality needs improvement
19. Travelpro Tpro Bold 2.0 30 Inch Drop Bottom Rolling Duffel
Made for the adventurous, the Travelpro is a lightweight but durable unit that holds up well against the regular abuse that comes with frequent travel. Judging from user reviews, the bag seems to be a favourite among scuba divers, but its versatility means it can be used to pack everything from camping and sporting gear to clothes and other essentials.
There’s nothing flimsy about the Travelpro. The exterior is high-density polyester fabric treated with a water-repellent coating for protection against the elements, whilst also being resistant against stains and abrasion. Instead of cheap plastic, the telescoping handle is made from aircraft-grade aluminium that is lightweight and easy to maneuver, while neoprene cushioned handles ensure comfort and helps to distribute weight evenly when carrying.
The high performance ball-bearing inline skate wheels are built for long distances and roll smoothly wherever you go.
Drop Bottom Design
The Travelpro consists of a spacious main compartment that can be divided into two via a drop bottom design – so you can keep items like wetsuits or shoes separate from clothes and other gear. The underside of the top flap features a zippered mesh, which is handy for keeping toiletries. Alternatively, use the exterior pocket for easy access to items you need to take in and out of the bag regularly. The bag’s overall design is low key and minimalist but still exudes urban chic. It comes in two colour combinations of black/navy and black/purple with a contrasting inner lining. For those concerned with security, the zippers have overlapping closures that you can put a lock through.
Aside from the telescoping handle which makes wheeling the bag a breeze, there are handles on almost every side of the bag so you can easily lift it by hand. The bag’s bulky size, however, prevents users from carrying it like a backpack. Store the heaviest items on the bottom where the wheels are for better stability, but the bag distributes weight well so it should not tip over easily.
The bag measures 30 x 15 x 16 inches, which is considered oversized on some airlines. It can be further expanded by two inches for additional packing capacity. On its own, it weighs 10.9 lbs, but be careful as when fully loaded it will definitely exceed the airline’s maximum 50 lbs limit. For peace of mind, the bag comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Large space
- Durable build
- Internal separator
- Zippered mesh, external pocket
- Cannot be carried as backpack
20. Dakine Split Roller
The Dakine Split is a useful companion to have on your travels, be it for business or leisure.
Blending durability, function and style, it is well worth its premium price tag. The bag has multiple compartments to help you keep organised while on extended trips, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Easy Organisation And Better Security
Say goodbye to messy luggage with the Dakine’s split-level design, made for easy access and organisation. There is a large main compartment that can be divided into top and bottom via an internal mesh divider, so users can keep their dirty clothes and boots separate. Meanwhile, multiple interior pockets are handy for storing toiletries or other travel necessities. For added security, the main storage area features durable #10 lockable YKK zippers, in addition to a hidden pocket on the side where you can tuck your ID and important cards away.
The Dakine sports a unique patent-pending feature called a Split-Wing Collapsible Brace, which are two curved contraptions that when extended at the top, act as a ‘baseboard’ and provide overall shape and stability to the bag. These can be folded down flat for storage. The bag folds down to only 7.5 inches.
Measuring 32 x 17 x 13 inches, the Dakine’s 110L model is generous on space and provides up to 6,000 cubic inches of storage. Despite the bulk, it is lightweight on its own at just 11lbs.
Alternatively, there is a smaller option, the 85L, which measures 30 x 14 x 13 inches and weighs just 10 lbs.
Engineered to last long, the Dakine is made from high quality materials, such as strong 600D polyester fabric and a reinforced and retractable handle. Sturdy, replaceable urethane wheels ensure the bag glides smoothly and easily, where you want it to roll. Support strats on the back provide rigidity and protection against bumps and knocks.
Aside from the retractable handle which is good for walking through the airport, there are also three flexible straps on the front and top – allowing users to hand carry or sling the unit over the shoulder when climbing stairs. The only downside to the Dakine? Since it is made for urban travel it is not waterproof – not one that you can take to rough out on the road.
With its wide range of quirky colours and patterns, you won’t have trouble locating your bag on the airport carousel. Go simple and rugged with something like the Squall, tamarindo or Field Camo, or make a feminine statement with the bright and colourful Lizzy or elegant Burnt Rose. The Hibiscus Palm features floral motifs, while the Silverton Onyx has gorgeous geometric patterns.
- Lots of storage space
- Multiple compartments
- Different carrying methods
- Attractive design
- Not waterproof or repellent
Last update on 2021-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API