- TIG-205HF is a professional welding machine with industrial level performance and design. The machine is simple to operate, the performance is remarkable, and incorporates a very solid structure and professional configuration.
- High Frequency arc start improves tungsten life; the HF service guarantees a start-up at 100%. The duty cycle is 80% duty cycle at 205 amps, which ensures long welding time. This machine is very suitable for welding various materials and a variety of projects.
- Advanced MOS inverter technology, excellent arc stability, 10-205 amps very suitable weld thin work-piece and thick work-piece. The machine has 95~260V wide voltage, 50/60Hz, and almost all voltages and frequencies can be used.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, and over-load protection. The machine has a robust amperage control and is all generators friendly.
- Power cords extend up to 700 feet and are operable at that length. The lightness and strength of the components make this a reliable work tool for professionals and personal use.
- 💛【Advanced Control Mode】SIMDER ARC Welder come with Dual Voltage 90V–260V / 110V-220V. AC to DC mini inverter welder,it improves the efficiency of the welding process.it not just a welding machine but a work of art.
- 💛【Suitable for Whole Day Welding】SIMDER Arc welder fits below 4.0mm welding rods for whole day welding. It is applicable for welding all kinds of iron and ferrous metals such as,carbon steel, medium carbon steel and amongst others.
- 💛【Easy To Operate】SIMDER Welding machine with LCD display,and this arc welder is so easy to use that it can be used by novice for practicing and for small welding operations to become a master welder.
- 💛【Safely and Portable Design】SIMDER Arc welder have protection equipment are set internally to prevent over heat, over current to make sure safely operation. Simder welder has light weight and compact size with energy saving feature. It can be used for a wide range of applications with high efficiency.
- 💛【100% Money Back Guarantee】 The welder comes with 2 years warranty. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ll refund you- no questions asked. Faulty arc welders can also be replaced within 60 days.
- Synergic Adjustment Function(Software Control):The current and voltage values are intelligent automated matched(voltage value not displayed), more easier for entry level welders.
- Multi-functions in one machine: Suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG.
- Powerful Machine: Up to 200A output current that can weld mild up to 5/32 inch (4.0mm) plate.
- Big enough to apply to 2 and 10 pounds rolls of wire. Ready to feed .030"(0.8mm) with solid core wire, and .035" (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Dual voltage input design: Welding machine can be plugged into 110（120）V / 220(230)V dual voltage (Automatic fitting).
- ARC-205DS is ideal for 6010,7018,6011 DC Stick Arc welder.Powerfully arc starting ,
- Hot start &Arc force build in designed- Easy Arc starting,make your welding job happy and convenient.
- IGBT soft switch technology, excellent Arc stability, 20-205amps very suitable weld thin workpiece. The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection,temperature control.
- Lift tig is optional(need buy extra tig lift torch,not included inside product)
- 【★Easy To Weld】Arc welding machine is easy to use,beginner can also operate well.
- 【★Energy Saving King】Whole day welding is no problem,energy-saving design,it is applicable for welding all kinds of ferrous metals such as carbon steel, medium carbon steel and alloy steel amongst others.
- 【★Portable Design】Mini size but big power,it's not just a welding machine but a work of art.
- 【★Satisfaction Guaranteed】We offer 3 warranty and friendly customer servies .about 65%-85%cycle
- 【★OEM&ODM】Contact us,we have much production experience,advanced technical service,excellent raw materials.
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp MIG welder that goes beyond MIG and Flux Core welding! AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 200 is an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine.
- MIG,Stick or TIG weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 40-200A; TIG: 15-200A115V: MIG:40-120A; MMA:40-120A; TIG: 15-120A; 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle.
- MIG welding wire diameter: .023 .030 .035, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in; TIG tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in; MMA electrode Dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode, welding thickness: 14ga-0.315in
- Dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.
- IGBT soft switch technology, excellent Arc stability, 15-200 amps very suitable for thin workpiece. The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
- TIG-205DS is ideal for high frequency TIG torch with Stick Arc welding. HF Start easy arc starting and improvers tungsten life, the HF service guarantees a start-up at 100%, simple to operate, LCD amperage display.
- Automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage adjustment, all generators friendly
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection
- ★Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology:Powerful welder capable of welding mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel and cast iron. IGBT power device with unique control mode improves the reliability of welding machine
- ★Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- ★Leading Control Mode:Closed loop feedback control,the output voltage is stable,strong adaptability for electricity network
- ★Energy Efficient:Reduce the damage of Copper and Iron,obviously increase the welding frequency,and energy-conserving result is remarkable
- ★Multi Use: The MMA welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
- ★Flux-Cored Wire, Gas Less Welder - Display4top MIG 130 welder machine uses convenient Flux-Cored Wire.Automatic Thermal Safety Protection,suit for welding carbon steel,aluminum,stainless steel etc.
- ★Strong & Durable - Compact and exquisite MIG welder, made of heavy duty stainless steel body, painted with durable red paints, ensure its long-last serving life-span, a strong and durable welding machine for your long term use.
- ★Overload Safety Protecyion - MIG 130 PLUS welder come with a safety feature where the welder is automatically turned off when it it too hot or the volt and current exceed their range. This function will keep you and your welder safe. Internal fan-cooling system,there are fans helping to cooling the welder when working.
- ★Wide Applications - Portable design light weight, easy for translation and storage. Comes with a comfortable hand grip, making it easy for you to carry anywhere you want.It is perfect for home DIY and general repairing work.
- ★Accessories Included - 1x welding gun with on/off safety contro,1 x grounding clamp,1x brush , 1x protection mask and several other small accessories
A welding machine is a unit you use to join two materials together in a process known as fabrication. The most common materials are metal and thermoplastics. The process for using a welding machine involves melting the elements together then cooling them until they form a fusion.
The market is full of different machines, which means the job of buying one seems nearly impossible. If you need a helping hand, check out these nine options below. At least one may take your fancy.
9. Forney Easy Weld Welding Machine
If you are only starting to get into the world of welding, then introduce yourself properly with this welding machine from Forney. As an easy MIG welder, it’s an ideal starter machine that can set you up for life. Once you learn everything there is to know on this unit; you can upgrade to something a little meatier.
However, if you’re a hobby welder who likes to dabble in metalcraft from time to time, then this welding machine will be ideal for almost all projects. It’s affordable, lightweight, portable, and can weld incredibly well given its learner feature style.
You can use it with 0.30 or 0.35-inch flux core wire, then enjoy the infinite voltage, speed control of the wire feed, and the eight-foot ground clamp and MIG gun. This welding machine can also take care of metal plates up to ¼-inch, including sheet metal, and has a comfortable, integrated handle to help you on your way.
Even its weight will impress at 19 pounds, and it’s portable and easy to take with you everywhere you go. It might not have the speed you need as a professional, but any hobby welder would be proud to call this welding machine by Forney theirs.
- 0.30 or 0.35-inch flux core wire
- Infinite voltage
- Wire feed speed control
- 140-amp output
- ¼-inch plate capacity
- 19 pounds
- Eight-foot MIG gun
- Eight-foot ground clamp
- Integrated handle
- Torch wrap
- One-year warranty
- Ideal for hobby welders
- Small and portable
- You can use it with thin sheet metal
- Affordable to buy
- It comes with extensive instructions for use
- Suitable for flux core welding
- Too slow for professional welders
- Lacks some features
8. Hitbox ARC Digital Inverter Welder
Aside from the cords and cables being short, and difficulties striking an arc, this compact little welding machine could be one that you’ll happily own and operate. It’s by no means a commercial-style welder, but it ticks all the boxes as a spare, or if you have the odd welding job around the house from time to time.
It runs on 220 volts, produces 20 amps, and has entirely digital controls. It also comes with an electrode holder, earth clamp, and a 5.5-foot cable. Unfortunately, this cord length is shorter than what most people require. You may need to buy a heavy-duty extension cord to run with the welding machine before you start.
What you may also like about this welding machine is its “lunchbox” design. It’s tiny and compact, making it ideal for those small welding tasks that aren’t worth breaking out the big guns. It’s priced well, consistent, and is a reliable machine as well. You wouldn’t use it on thick sheet metal, but it’s well worth viewing to see if it’s right for you.
- Digital inverter
- 220 volts
- 20 amps
- Digital controls
- Electrode holder
- Earth clamp
- 5.5-foot cable
- 9.5 pounds
- Tiny and lightweight
- The amperage control works well
- Ideal as a spare unit
- Suitable for long-term welding
- Affordable price tag
- Cute design
- The cords are very short
- Hard to strike an arc with it
7. Goplus Core Wire Welding Machine
If you have the odd welding job that doesn’t require the perfect bead, then this welding machine from Goplus could be worth your consideration. It’s available in black or orange, has a lunchbox design, and comes with a carry handle to make it entirely portable.
Many features make this welding machine stand out in a league of its own. It has a robust and stable stainless-steel exterior, comes with an affordable price tag, and packs a punch with how many settings it has. You can change it to one of ten feeding speeds or one of four welding speeds. It also automatically feeds and is compatible with the flux core wire.
This welding machine comes with a free mask, has a self-release mode for gas, and works with both iron and thin steel. However, it’s not going to work for everyone. If you have previous welding experience and know what a high-end machine does, then you’ll know this isn’t one of them.
You won’t be able to create a perfect bead, nor will you be able to work on many different metal types. It also has unprotected connections inside, according to some reviewers, and doesn’t run flux core wire very well. You will find it’s suitable for light home tasks and artwork, but not a lot else.
- Black or orange color scheme
- Flux core wire
- Automatic feeding
- Free mask included
- Stainless-steel body
- Self-release metal-inert gas
- Four adjustable speed levels
- Ten feeding speeds
- Thin steel and iron-compatible
- Carry handle
- Portable design
- You can choose a color
- Strong exterior
- Affordable price tag
- It’s ideal for home use
- There are plenty of settings you can adjust
- You can use it with both iron and thin steel
- It’s lightweight
- It has a carry handle
- Some of the internal connections don’t have proper protection
- The free mask is terrible quality
- It doesn’t run flux core wire very well
- Ideal for light jobs, but not a lot else
6. Amico Inverter DC Welder
If you are expecting a high-end commercial welding machine, then this is not the machine for you. However, if you’re new to welding and need something reliable – but that you won’t push to the limit – then this unit could tick all the boxes.
It’s by no means up to a professional or commercial stand. It struggles to strike an arc, creates problems on low voltage, and you may struggle to find the correct amperage. It’s also better suited to small, household tasks than anything of actual substance.
However, if that’s all you buy it for, then it might impress you. It has a dual input voltage of 230 volts and 115 volts, and it’s available in a stylish black and red color scheme. It’s also lightweight at a mere 16 pounds and comes with overload protection for your peace of mind.
This unit even comes with a 10-foot electrode holder and clamp, as well as the welding electrode itself. Then, once you set it to work on a small task, it burns hot and smooth. If you’ve got a few things to fix around the house, then it’s worth taking the risk and trying it for yourself.
- Dual 115 and 230-volt controls
- Automatic voltage fluctuation compensation
- Black and red color scheme
- 16 pounds
- Overload protection
- 10-foot electrode holder and clamp
- Welding electrode included
- It comes with welding electrode and accessories
- Portable design
- Robust style
- Affordable to buy
- Ideal for small home tasks
- It protects itself against overloading
- It has a dual voltage
- It burns hot and smooth
- It struggles to strike an arc
- Challenging to find the right amperage
- Doesn’t work well on low voltage
5. Lincoln Electric Welder
If you’re an artist or you’re new to welding, then trying to find an entry level welding machine is no easy task. Fortunately, this welding machine may catch your attention for all the right reasons. While it’s not something you’d choose for any items that have high load-bearing parts, it’s suitable for art or any fix-me-up projects at home.
It’s available as one unit or five, can take care of steel up to 1/8-inch thick, and runs on 20 amps and 115 volts. It also has an amperage output of 35-88, offering plenty of variety. Even the safety features will impress, with a cold contactor safety feature that sees the wire run cold until you press the trigger.
It’s portable and lightweight so that you can take it almost anywhere, and it comes with a labor and parts warranty as well. Given how many accessories that come with this little machine, you’ll be happy the manufacturer was generous with its warranty.
It can overheat, and it’s not suitable for professional use. However, if you are new to the welding game and have no comparisons to make, this welding machine could be a five out of five in your books.
- 1/8-inch steel capacity
- One or five-pack
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- 115-volt, 20-amp outlet
- 35-88-amp output
- Cold contactor safety feature
- Has a varied amperage range
- It has safety features to keep you as safe as possible
- Ideal for a full range of steel up to 1/8-inch thick
- Affordable to buy
- You can purchase more than one at a time
- It comes with everything you need – including self-shielded, flux core wire electrode
- The welds are not strong enough for high load-bearing items
- More suitable for artists and home users than professionals
- It can overheat
4. Hobart MIG Welder
If you’re after a welding machine that’s better than a beginner’s model but doesn’t have all the bells and whistles of a high-end model, then this one could be the answer. It’s a middle-of-the-road welder that creates a tidy bead but doesn’t cost the earth to buy. What more could you need?
Most beginner welding machines have a 1/8-inch welding capacity, but this one boasts ¼-inch. It’s also suitable for many different metal types, such as brass, copper, magnesium alloy, and more. It has a broad speed range, an affordable price tag, and it’s portable and compact as well. You can take it anywhere, and it won’t cause any grief.
This welding machine also comes with a range of high-quality welding accessories which is bound to be the icing on the cake. However, it’s still not perfect. The wire feed knob is a bit loose, which means it’s going to be too easy to change and cause inaccuracies.
It also has limited voltage and settings, and the chart with voltage and wire settings it not accurate. It may also pay to watch the cooling fan, for this can vibrate a lot. There are many amazing features to boast about, but there are a few things that might annoy you as well.
- ¼-inch steel capacity
- 24-gauge steel suitability
- 115-volt household power supply
- 40-700IPM wire feed speed
- 25-140 amperage output
- Five-position voltage controls
- Suitable for many metal types, such as magnesium alloy, cast iron, brass, copper, and more
- Generous speed range
- Affordable to buy
- All accessories are high-quality
- It provides a tidy weld line
- Portable and compact
- The voltage control selector offers a smooth and stable arc
- It welds thicker steel than other beginner welding machines
- It works off your household standard power
- The voltage/wire feed chart is incorrect
- The cooling fan vibrates inside the machine
- The wire feed knob is too easy to change
- It has limited voltage and other settings
3. Zenstyle Portable Welding Machine
If you need a spare machine around your workplace, or you have a few odd jobs around your house, there’s every reason to check out this welding machine from Zenstyle. Not only is it well made and stylish, but it’s consistent, functional, and boasts a full range of helpful features for the novice or intermediate user.
It runs on dual voltage, has IGBT module technology, and has 20-160 amps. In all respects, this welding machine packs a punch with power. You can also use it with a full range of metal types, all while enjoying the high-quality accessories that come with it. Even the ten-foot cable and electrode holder are going to impress. It’s the small things that make all the difference.
As soon as you buy this welding machine, you can begin welding right away. It comes with everything, features a carry handle for portability, and is exceptionally lightweight. Even though it might look a bit cheap, it has a rugged case to seal the deal. You may not use this for large commercial jobs, but it’s going to impress for everything else it can do.
- Dual voltage input
- IGBT module technology
- 20-160 amps
- Multi-metal compatibility
- Ten-foot cable
- Electrode holder included
- It comes with everything you need to start welding
- Portable and lightweight
- It has a carry handle
- Affordable price tag
- Rugged casing
- Ideal for many different metal types
- The accessories are high-quality
- Not suitable for load-bearing tasks
2. Sungoldpower DC Inverter Welding Machine
If you need to carry out some welding work around the house, but you haven’t found the perfect welding machine, then check out this model from Sungoldpower. It’s not a unit you would take with you into a metalcraft industry workplace, but you’ll happily have it around the home. For small welding jobs, it’s worth its weight in gold.
It boasts an IGBT digital display and hot-start welding feature and runs on 200 amps as well. You can even choose from two models, making sure you pick the right one for your needs. Both have a dual input of 110 volts and 220 volts, and anti-sticking prevention as well. That’s not all this welding machine will offer either.
It has a fan cooling function to reduce the risk of it overheating, and thermostatic control as well. It will even be a source of convenience with its arc force overload protection. If you need to take this welding machine from A to B, it’s effortless thanks to the carry strap and handles. This portable little welding machine will surprise you with how much convenience it brings to the table.
Given its affordability, there are bound to be a few issues. There are – but not too many. The ground clamp feels cheap and is a bit flimsy, and it’s too short as well. The amp gauge doesn’t appear always to be accurate either. In most other ways, however, this welding machine could be all you need and more.
- IGBT digital display
- Hot start welding feature
- DC inverter
- 200 amps
- Two models to choose – ARC200 and ARC250
- Dual 110-volt and 220-volt
- Anti-sticking prevention
- Thermostatic control
- Fan cooling function
- Carry strap and handle
- Arc force overload protection
- All accessories come with it
- Affordable to buy
- It has a carry handle for portability
- You can choose from one of two models
- Robust outer shell
- Suitable for a range of metals
- Has safety features
- The ground clamp is flimsy and feels cheap
- The amp gauge is not entirely accurate
- The cable is too short
1. Lotus Non-Touch Stick Welder
If you need a quality welding machine for your house or place of business, then there’s every reason to choose this welding machine from Lotus Technology. It’s a three-in-one combo welding unit that’s bound to impress with all it has to offer.
It’s a non-touch unit for safety, comes with an Argon regulator, and runs on between 15 and 200 amps. What’s more, it takes one minute to set it all up, and you can run it on one of two power output types.
What will also impress you is its full range of features. You can use it with both basic electrode and acid materials, and it provides a half-inch clean cut. It also has a ¾-inch severance thickness capacity which is bound to come in handy.
You can use it in a range of situations, connect it to your air compressor, and enjoy the full range of accessories that come with it. However, the accessories tend to work only for this machine and can be expensive. The capabilities are also exaggerated in some cases. In saying that, this welding machine is easily one of the best on the market for both home and light industrial welding tasks.
- Three-in-one combo welding
- ½-inch clean cut
- Argon regulator
- Non-touch feature
- ¾-inch severance thickness capacity
- 15-200 amps
- One-minute installation
- Dual voltage input
- Acid and basic electrode material compatibility
- It’s packed full of features
- Ideal for a commercial setting
- It takes care of many different material types
- Works with thicker materials than other welding machines for sale
- You can connect it to your air compressor
- It takes minimal time or effort to set up
- You can use it with two voltage inputs
- It comes with a range of accessories
- The consumables are only useful for this machine
- The accessories for it are expensive to buy on their own
- The capabilities are not as advertised in some cases
Considerations for Purchasing a Welding Machine
- The Welding TaskBefore you buy a new welding machine, it’s helpful to know what you intend on doing with it. Not every welding machine is capable of welding all materials. Some are suitable for beginners – such as light welding or artwork, while others are capable of welding materials for load-bearing, such as boats and other vehicles.A baby welder would not suit a large boat, nor would an industrial one be convenient for finicky artwork. It’s helpful to start shopping, knowing what you need to produce at the end of it.
- Price Range The price range for quality welders can vary greatly. Typically, the more you spend, the better and more significant the welder is. If you are only buying one for light welding, then you won’t need to spend a lot. If you work in a metal-heavy industry, however, prepare to pay a bit more.
- PortabilityPortability can matter a lot, especially if you have to share your welder with workers, or you take it to job sites. Pay attention to what each model offers. The best model for portability is one that has a strap, carry handle, and is lightweight as well.
Last update on 2021-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API