- 30 lb. Drawer Load Capacity: Drawers hold up to 30 lb. to hold a variety of tools
- Smooth Open: Ball-bearing slides help drawers glide easy
- Swivel Casters: 3" x 1" casters roll your tools to your working area with ease, for portable garage organization
- 300-pound load rating: 10,000 cubic inches of tool storage with a large slide-up panel door on the cabinet
- Lockable: Protect your tools with keyed locking system
- 20 - 24 gauge steel construction is built to last
- Includes a tool chest and cabinet in one carton; the chest ships inside the cabinet
- 30 lb. Full-extension ball-bearing drawer slides operate smoothly
- 300 lb. Load rating with 3inches X 1inches Casters; two lock and swivel
- Made in USA with global Materials
- Ball-Bearing Drawer Slides rated for 20 lb.
- Chest has 3 Drawers and flip-open top section
- Cabinet has 2 Drawers and Bulk Storage Area behind 2 Doors
- Riser provides additional 9.5 inches of storage height
- Power Cord Knockout in top till
- 【🧰Large Capacity】:The top tool box has drawers with three trays and three small drawers.The bottom tool box is made up of two tray drawers and a large cabinet.Idea for Office,Schools,Garages,Warehouses,Workshops, etc.You can choose different positions to store different tools so that you can quickly find the right tool when you need it.
- 【🧰Quality Material】: The tool box is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel.It is stronger, more wear-resistant, and easier to clean than rolling tool boxes made of other commonly used materials.Overall Dimension is 24.4""(L) x 13""(W) x 42.9""(H).
- 【🧰Easy to move】:This garage tool box includes four flexible sturdy casters for easy propulsion ,and contains the brake wheel to ensure safe and stable operation.You can move it without any effort with handle on the side.And stop it smoothly to facilitate your work.
- 【🧰Easy Assembly】:This 2 in 1 tool cabinet,you just need to assemble the wheels and 4 hooks.It comes with a detailed installation instructions clearly.The whole box can be divided into two boxes, which can be combined or used separately according to requirements.(In order to facilitate transportation,the upper box is directly stuffed into the lower box)
- 【🧰Multi-purpose&Use scenarios】：With its upgraded 8-drawer system, this tool chest is not just for the garage! It’s perfect for all types of hobbies or home use, from scrap booking, gardening, sewing, to craft storage. These portable and adjustable storage drawers meet a variety of organizational needs! If you have any questions after receiving the package, please feel free to contact us at any time. Any questions will be answered within 24 hours.
- DIMENSIONS: 23.5 in. H x 22.1 in. W x 11.3 in. D
- DURABLE AND STRONG: Weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling, and denting
- LOCKING: Features a central locking system so each drawer stays secure before, during and after use
- PORTABLE: Easy to assemble caster wheels make this tool chest mobile and convenient for any mechanic to roll around garage for multiple tasks
- LARGE TOOL STORAGE: The bottom drawer offers deep storage space for a power drill, socket set and wrench organizer
- 【Excellent material】The toolbox is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel, and the wheels are made of rubber and plastic composite material, so the toolbox is strong in structure and durable.
- 【Easy to Move】 It features two swivel casters and two directional wheels that allow quick and easy movement, and with two brakes help keep your tool cabinet in place.
- 【High capacity】 The toolbox has 5 drawers, a top cabinet, and a bottom cabinet. You can choose different positions according to different tools，have high capacity
- 【Padding Protection and Portable Hook】 Each drawer is equipped with non-slip liner, including top boxes. There is also a drawer lock bar to prevent the drawer from slipping out. We also provide four hooks that can be used to hang common tools.
- 【Use scenarios and features】If you has this tool box, you can keep your tools orderly storage, so that you can easily find the tools you need. You can keep this toolbox indoors, in the garage, in the warehouse, etc. The kit is perfect for boyfriends, husbands, birthdays, father's day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- 🛠️Large Storage Space: The toolbox has 5 layers of drawers and a large bottom cabinet, suitable for the storage of various tools.
- 🛠️Excellent Material: The toolbox is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel, which is more durable than other toolboxes made of ordinary materials. Smooth anti-rust and corrosion-resistant coatings make it easier to clean.
- 🛠️Wide Applicability : 24 inches (length) x 13 inches (width) x 43 inches (height). The tool cabinet can be used in a variety of scenarios, such as workshops, warehouses, barbershops etc.
- 🛠️Safe&Easy to Move: The top drawer is fixed by an external locking system with the key to preventing the risk of tool theft. It contains four universal wheels (two of which have brakes), ergonomically designed armrests allow you to easily move it to any position you want.
- 🛠️Easy to Assemble : Just 5 minutes to install 4 nuts. The upper case is stuffed into the lower cabinet directly for easy transport.If you have any questions, please contact us freely, we are glad to help you solve it.
- 【3 In 1 Design with Upgraded Riser】Compared with previous tool chest, the upgraded one comes with a riser, designed to help you store and get tools more conveniently. Such design is superior to other ordinary ones. It is a top box, riser and bottom cabinet all in one, which provides ample tool storage space, while allowing you to classify tools thereby finding what you need quickly.
- 【Portable Top Box with Enhanced Security】The top box can be easily detached from riser by unscrewing 4 screws, so that you can carry it anywhere you want. And the swiveling side handles make it extremely portable. It is worth mentioning that the keyed locking system is capable of prevent your valuable tools from being stolen.
- 【High Quality Steel & Frosted Surface】Exquisitely crafted with thickened cold-rolled steel, the tool chest features good sturdiness, not easy to dent or deform as well. Solid structure endows the tool box with higher load bearing capacity, so as to hold more tools. Plus, frosted surface combines aesthetic appearance with metallic texture, for better using experience.
- 【360° Swivel Casters for Convenient Mobility】There are 4 universal casters, and 2 with brakes are lockable. In this way, you can not only move it from your garage to workshop without any effort, but also enable it to remain in a fixed position. Meanwhile, comfortable handle provides added convenience when you push the tool cart.
- 【Open the Drawers & Doors Smoothly】The tool chest adopts slide doors both in center riser and bottom cabinet, and what you need to do is open them up and down. 6 Drawers are also easy to open thanks to smooth ball-bearing drawer slides equipped there. Furthermore, liner inside the drawer can protect tools and reduce noise if you move the box.
- 【High Quality Materials】High quality steel, more durable than other materials. The main body are made of high-quality sturdy steel structure.These designs make the whole toolbox structure more complete.You can enjoy both indoors and outdoors
- 【Humanized Design】INTERGREAT metal tool chest are equipped with locks and keys for a more secure storage tool. Four hooks are equipped on the side of the cabinet. Side handle makes it convenient to move the tool cabinet
- 【Large Capacity】The detachable toolbox includes a top box drawer, 3 small drawers, 2 small tray drawers, 3 large tray drawers and a large locker. You can sort the placement tools to quickly find the tools you need
- 【Easy to Move】It features two moving wheels and two brake wheels. Quickly move and stay safe to make your work safer.you can push the stick, push the toolbox wherever you want to go, convenient and practical
- 【Easy to Move】It features two moving wheels and two brake wheels. Quickly move and stay safe to make your work safer.you can push the stick, push the toolbox wherever you want to go, convenient and practical
- 🆕8 Drawer Storage Cabinet Cart: 2 in 1 rolling tool box for fixing tools. The storage toolbox can bear a lot of weight. Four wheels can help you save a lot of effort in moving tool carts and changing directions. This wheeled toolbox can hold a variety of tools and boxes and can hold 330 pounds.
- 🆕High Quality Material: The tool chest is made of strong and durable high-quality steel, and the wheels are made of rubber and plastic composite materials. The EVA inner padding of the drawer is non-slip and durable, perfect for protecting your tools.
- 🆕Save Space & Large Capacity: Open the top cover, you can also find space for storing tools. Two safety locks can be locked well to keep your tools private. Eight lockable drawers, a bottom cabinet and a top tool box (17.71" L x 9.44" W x 12.8" H) can meet any of your work requirements, thereby improving work efficiency. Overall size: 20.67"L x 11"W x 41.14"H
- 🆕Easy Assembly: This is a 2-in-1 toolbox, you only need to assemble wheels and 4 hooks. These drawers easy to push in and pull out. The product has detailed illustrations and instructions. Four metal hooks can be used on the cabinet door of the organizer with holes to hang some tools
- 🆕Powerful Stability & Safe Design: The drawer of the toolbox is equipped with a lock lever to prevent the drawer from sliding out. Four flexible wheels, two of which can be locked. If you want it to stop, the wheels can make it stay in a certain position stably. The ergonomic handle allows it to move smoothly in factories, workshops, warehouses, and outdoors.
A tool chest is one of the most convenient pieces of furniture you can ever have in your garage. It can house sets of tools that might otherwise remain hidden or lost in the depths of your garage, and it can keep all your tools conveniently in one place when you’re working on projects. The best part is, many tool chests are also on wheels which means you can transport them to the job you’re working on, rather than move the project closer to the tool chest.
Most are made of durable, heavy-duty material to last the distance, and come in vibrant colors to stand out in any workshop. While the majority of them are designed as lockable sets of drawers for socket wrenches, screwdrivers, and other small tools, there is also an abundance of options that cater for power tools as well. Instead of having to pile up ten different hard cases with saws and drills, you can instead store them within your tool chest, and even have some hanging up on display.
Not all are created equally, so the key is to find one that suits your needs perfectly. Why not check out these nine top-rated options below?
9. Milwaukee 8-Drawer Rolling Steel Storage Cabinet
This Milwaukee tool chest is sure to be a favorite with mechanics, carpenters, and hobbyists alike. Not only does it cater for those who need somewhere to put their socket sets and screwdrivers, but it also well and truly ticks all the boxes for those with power tools as well.
As a 46-inch, 8-drawer chest, it features heavy-duty drawers of varying sizes to cater to a range of tools. The bottom can house large power tools, while the top drawers have ample space for those smaller ratchets and items you may need at a moment’s notice.
It’s entirely transportable, with four heavy-duty wheels and two powder-coated handles, and it’s vibrant in color to both stand out, and resist rust. However, it’s the top half of the tool chest that makes it stand out in a league of its own. Instead of having to open several drawers at once, you can store all your most commonly used tools on display on the top, with an area to both place them and hang them.
On the side, you also have access to a power box which enables you to both hang and plug in your power tools for the day’s work. Everything about this chest says quality, and it’s well worth looking at if you’re in the market for a strong tool chest that will provide you with endless hours of convenience.
8. Milwaukee 12-Drawer Storage Tool Chest
If you’ve got a lot of tools and nowhere to put them, you need this Milwaukee tool chest. Designed to handle 1,400 pounds of weight, it’s solidly built and has gas struts and a recessed chest lid for your convenience.
With 12 drawers, it can store all the tools of the trade with ease, all the while being portable with four wheels, and two handles. It has close to 20,000 cubic inches of space, has soft-closing drawers to prevent damage from slamming them closed, and even has a pegboard backing, so you’ve got both horizontal and vertical storage.
If you’ve got lots of power tools, you will undoubtedly benefit from purchasing this tool chest. It has a pull-out work surface so that you’ve got plenty of space to use them, and they can be plugged into the power center which has room for six devices to be charging at once.
If you’re all about organization, this tool chest has you covered. The biggest drawer at the bottom has a power tool organizer, and you can even store both power packs and power tools neatly in one place. Robust and made from 20-gauge steel, it’s built to last the distance for the carpenter or mechanic.
7. Husky Rolling 13-Drawer Tool Chest Cabinet
If you’re tired of spending more time hunting for tools than doing the job at hand, it’s time to invest in a Husky tool chest. This 52-inch tool chest is designed to handle 1,800 pounds of weight, and each drawer will effortlessly provide support for 100 pounds of tools. It’s supported by gas struts, has robust steel welds, and even has ball bearing drawer slides to add additional convenience and support.
When light-fingered colleagues help themselves, this Husky tool chest can put a stop to it. All drawers are lockable, so you just need to organize your tools how you want them, then lock it at the end of the day.
Adding to the convenience on offer is the power port with four sockets for power tools. It also has two USB ports. It’s certainly more than just a chest for your tools; it’s an all-in-one unit that enables you to carry out all kinds of projects with ease. Affordably priced, robust, and attractive, this sharp Husky chest will make any mechanic or garage owner very happy.
6. WorkPro Mechanic Heavy Tool Chest Set with 3 Drawers
Most tool chest for sale both online and instore only comes as the shell. They offer plenty of drawers and space for both handheld tools and power tools but don’t come with the tools to fill it. As a result, you never truly know what size tool chest you will need. If your tools are looking past their used by date, as is your tool chest, you may just find this WorkPro mechanic tool chest could be what you need. It features a range of tools and comes neatly organized within a robust and portable tool chest.
All of the 408 pieces are quality-made, and even your comfort has been thought of. The ratchet handles are ergonomically designed, and you will find they are easy to use with switch mechanisms and quick-release functions.
If you’re worried about strength, rest assured no stone was left unturned in creating quality tools. They are forged with chrome vanadium for durability, strength, and of course, torque. The best part is, they look suave, with full-polish chrome to seal the deal.
Meeting ANSI standards, these tools within this robust tool chest are everything you need to carry out minor mechanical and DIY work. You get the three-drawer chest with snap-shut buckles, but you also get screwdrivers, pliers, a hammer, a level, a tape measure, hex key, and more.
Whether you need a spare set or you’re looking to upgrade, this chest complete with tools is the very thing you need.
5. Excel Steel Tool Chest
If you already have an Excel tool chest and need to expand it, or you’re in need of a compact little tool chest to sit atop your workbench, this chest is a good option for you. Not only does it stand out from the crowd with its unique shade of blue, but it’s also capable of storing many different tools – with a 50-pound capacity in each of the ball bearing sliding drawers.
The body of it is powder-coated to be both scratch and rust resistant, and the handles make it easy to transport from one bench to another. If you’re worried about durability, you can also rest assured Excel has you covered. This tool chest is exceptionally well made, is durable to handle all kinds of daily use, and has recessed handles to ensure they don’t break or knock when they’re not being used.
The drawers slide easily and offer plenty of room for different tools, and then you even get peace of mind from being able to lock it when it’s not in use. While it’s designed to sit atop another Excel chest, this box also works perfectly fine as a standalone unit, and it’s well worth its affordable price tag.
4. Viper Tool Storage Tool Chest
Most tool chests come in standard workshop colors, and it becomes all too easy to mix yours up with that of your colleague’s. However, if you purchase a Viper tool chest, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll never get yours mixed up with somebody else’s again.
These chests, built from 18G steel, come in black, black with trim, lime green, pink, steel, and white. Instead of going with what’s typical – red or black – you can now choose a tool chest that helps you to stand out from the crowd. Are you a woman in the workplace who’s proud of her femininity? Opt for a pink tool chest. Or, do you want your workplace to ‘pop’ with a lime green tool chest instead? While they are built to be functional, customers can also benefit from the unique colors that make Viper stand out as a brand worth taking notice of.
Aside from color, there is more to these tool chests than meets the eye. Each drawer can handle 100 pounds of weight, they have a cam lock and gas struts for a soft close, and are even powder-coated to be more durable and rust-resistant. Even if you want to move it, you’ll find that Viper has thought of everything, as it has two handles for one or two people to move with ease. Best of all, this chest comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Giving you peace of mind, you can now get to work knowing that any manufacturer’s issues will be fixed promptly.
3. Viper Tool Storage Mini Storage Chest
Whether you’re looking for a storage chest for the house or the garage, you’re sure to find that this mini tool chest from Viper will be a welcome accompaniment. While it is traditionally designed for a garage environment, due to its size and funky color options, there’s no reason why it can’t find its way into your house for storing easy-to-lose pieces.
Bucking the trend of standard mechanic tool chest colors, you can buy this chest in orange, pink, lime green, black, purple, stainless steel, teal, and white. Whatever your color scheme or décor, there is sure to be a tool chest that suits it beautifully.
Being small in size, it only has two drawers, but they are of equal quality to larger chests. They have a 50-pound load rate, slide in and out quickly on ball-bearing slides, and even have non-slip drawer liners that match the color of the chest.
Finally, these tool chests are powder-coated to handle all kinds of pain and have a cam lock system to keep the drawers in place. Whether you use it for storage or tools, you’re sure to love the feeling of standing out from the crowd.
2. HomCom Tool Chest Cabinet with Sliding Drawers
If you need a tool chest fast, but you don’t want to pay a lot for it, you might consider looking at a tool chest from HomCom. While it’s not the conventional shape or style of what you usually find for sale, that doesn’t make it any less able to store your tools safely and securely.
It’s powder-coated to be durable, has six drawers, and has an opening top for additional storage as well. Three small drawers will prove useful for those finicky items, while the three larger drawers can house a range of bigger tools.
To avoid items moving around in transit, or oil leaking out where it shouldn’t, this chest also comes equipped with EVA pads. These prove useful for both shock and oil absorption. Useful, robust and affordably priced, there’s every reason to opt for a tool chest from HomCom.
1. Goplus Metal Rolling Tool Cart Portable Tool Chest Cabinet
If your tools are lying haphazardly around your garage because you move from project to project, you need this tool chest from Goplus. As a tool cart, it can go everywhere you can, and is designed to be always at your service.
It has two drawers to house your essential tools and appeals to many mechanics due to its spacious top area for easy-access to your primary tools. Each drawer can handle 33 pounds of weight, it’s lightweight at just 176 pounds, and each of the four caster wheels locks in place, and move freely as well. This tool cart is affordable and is suitable for both tinkerers and professional mechanics.
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API