- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
- INCLUDES: (1) Foldable Table Saw Stand (Rolling Edition)
- UNIVERSAL: Table saw stand is designed to accommodate a wide assortment of different sized table saws from popular and common brands
- FEATURES: Portable design with a pair of high-traction 8” wheels for mobility, an automatic locking pin release lever for quick and easy folding action/ storage, plus two adjustable solid steel plates with spaced slots for versatile mounting options
- PORTABILITY: Compact layout designed for fast setup and hassle-free breakdown – and can be stored with or without saw attached (vertically or horizontally)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Built with a heavy duty steel tubular frame that seamlessly supports an impressive 330lbs of downward force
- Dimensions: Extended Tool - 32.5" H x 98" W | Folded Tool - 17" H x 59.5" W | Weight: 67 lb
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility. One-time assembly and pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for quick and easy set up
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Variety of cuts: 24.5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Power: 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- Onboard storage: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10" 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22” | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2” | Max width of Dado – 13/16” | Arbor size – 5/8” | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45° – 2-1/4” | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8” | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0A high torque motor with the power to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
- DIMENSIONS: Standing: 33.46 in. L x 21.65 in. W x 29.75 in. H / Folded: 33.46 in. L x 21.65 in. W x 4.4 in. H
- RESIN CONSTRUCTION: Made of heavy-duty resin with aluminum legs and a work space capacity of 1000 lbs.
- DURABLE AND STRONG: Weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling, and denting
- LESS THAN 30 SECOND SETUP: Unique quick opening and folding system for easy storage and portability
- LESS THAN 30 LBS: With its lightweight design and sturdy carrying handle, take your workbench just about anywhere
- Fits Smaller Portable Saws: Dewalt DWE 7480, DW745, Bosch GTS1031, Skil SPT70WT-22, Makita 2703
- Increase rip capacity to 27”
- Includes T-Style locking fence for accuracy
- Micro Adjust Assembly for Quick & Accurate Saw Positioning
- Optional accessories include: Model 2720 Outfeed Table, Model 2780-EXT Extension Table, Model 2780-RXT Router Extension Table. Adjustable Hairline Indicator
- Durable steel construction
- Easy setup and break down with excellent stability
- Designed for easy loading and unloading into and out of vehicle
- 8-Inch treaded wheels - handles rough terrain
- Universally adaptable - mounting holes for competitors' table saws - DeWALT, Makita, Hitachi, Craftsman, Ridgid
- Gravity-Rise stand - Bosch exclusive design for easy table saw setup and table down
- Exceptional portability - quick and easy transport between job sites
- Heavy duty construction - withstands 250 lbs. of downward force
Table saw stand is not a new invention; they have been around for quite some time. However, with technology advancement, new table saw stands has been more developed and comes with better features than the previous ones. Most of them now boast of sturdy construction that enables them to withstand a different variety of work-pieces.
The new set of the table saw stands are not just reliable with great design, but they are also more comfortable to transport and store.With all the benefits that a table saw stand has to offer, you may be looking for the best one buy.
There is quite a considerable number on the market; however, you may be wondering how to get the right table stand for the right project. After going through our top 9 table saw stands, you’ll have a clear understanding of these tools, and you’ll be able to make a better decision.
9. SKILSAW SPTA70WT-ST 10-Inch Table Saw Stand
The SPT70WT-ST is only compatible with SKILSAW SPT70WT-ST saw. The table saw stand provide you with enough room, and it features a tool-less latch you can use to fasten the saw quickly. With easy leveling adjustments, you can level the legs on uneven surfaces. It features a tool-less lock and folding design that makes it easy to setup and transport.
The portable table saw stand is lightweight and made out of durable all-steel. The SKILSAW SPTA70WT-ST does the job well and hold up to the daily use. If you’re looking for the model that is exclusively compatible with SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 and offers practicality, you will find it challenging to get anyone better than this table saw stand.
Pros and Cons
- Portable and easy to store
- It is lighter in weight
- Stable and easy to use
- The table stand is a bit too high
- It is limited to only SKILSAW SPT70WT-ST saw
8. Bosch TS2100 – Gravity Rise Table Saw Stand
This Bosch is an adjustable stand that allows you to work at any preferred height so that you won’t have to suffer from fatigue and backaches while using it. The lower stance provides you with guidance on how you can find the perfect height for your saw. The Bosch TS2100 table saw stand feature a technology which makes it easier for you to set up and fold it when you’re through using it.
Despite the light weight of the table saw, it can support tools as massive as 250 pounds. With the 8-inch non-pneumatic wheels, it is mobile, and you can move it across any terrain without the wheels going flat. To make it easy to move, it comes with the collapsible and compact design. Bosch made it out of high-quality steel and a powder coat finish which makes it durable and sturdy.
Pros and Cons
- Works well with different types of saws
- Provide better movement between job sites
- Exceptionally portable
- Perfect for heavy duty tools
- The direction to assemble is not straightforward
7. Rousseau 2780 – Table Saw Stand for Small Portable Saws
This Rousseau Table Saw Stand specially designed for portable table saws is unique. With the lightweight of 52 pounds, it fits perfectly with a wide range of small saws. It also comes with lots of features that enhance your cutting accuracy. The table has a micro-adjusting assembly’s design that allows you to align your saw in a way that you’ll be able to cut accurately.
The stand improves accuracy which is not a standard function for portable saw tables. The foldable legs make it convenient for you to move and store. You can also utilize the T-square fence function to get the perfect angle for the cuts. To ensure its durability, Rousseau made the table saw from quality steel, and a powder coat finish.
Pros and Cons
- Stand with different models of saws
- Easier to store and transport
- Made of quality materials
- Set up is relatively straightforward
- It cannot withstand heavy-duty tools
6. DEWALT DW7450 – Table Saw Stand for DW745
Do you want a table saw stand that is exclusive for DW745 10-Inch, durable, and stylish? The DEWALT DW7450 is a nicely built table saw stand that will last you for a long time. The heavy steel is the reason for the strength of this table stand; it can
hold its own even if you have to cut through hard materials.
The stand comes with bar hardware holes that make it easier for you to secure the table saw. It commands a 19 by 31 inches footprint that provides you with excellent stability, and get a working height of about 33 inches after securing the saw to the stand.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to assemble and set up the table stand
- Has a compact design and easy to carry
- Robust construction for a safe work environment
- Comes with a 3-year limited warranty
- It can only work with a DW745 table saw
- The legs are not retractable
5. Makita 194093-8 – Adjustable Portable Table Saw Stand with Wheels
The Makita 194093-8 is one of the best adjustable tables saw stand. The flexibility makes it compatible with lots of table saw models from reputable brands. It features pressure assisted cylinders on its sides; this means it is built to support different types of saws. For better movement, it comes with wheels that make it easier for you to move to your preferred spot. The wheels come out of rubber; this enhances its durability and strength.
Are you wondering how to store it because of your small storage space? The stand features a collapsible design which allows you dismount and fold it to fit anywhere. It also features a five-level height adjustment feature; this will enable you to adjust it with ease.
Pros and Cons
- Perfect for small space
- It is durable, portable, and strong
- The feet give it an excellent stability
- Easy to move around
- A bit difficult to set up
4. Nikkycozie Heavy Duty Miter Folding Rolling Wheel Table Saw Stand
The Folding Rolling Wheel table saw stand is one of the most reliable and versatile tables saw available on the market. The heavy-duty aluminum design stand allows you to work at an ideal height while keeping your workpieces under control for precise cuts. With the folding legs, heavy-duty wheels, and at just 33 pounds, it is perfect for transportation.
The Folding Rolling Wheel stand has a kickstand that allows it to be upright for storage and mobility while the offset rear legs and broad stand base provide support and stability for material feed control. Another fantastic feature of the stand is the quick connect brackets attachment; you can attach it to the saw for easy detachment for unloading and loading.
Pros and Cons
- Lighter in weight when compared to another competitive mobile table stands
- Smooth movement
- Can hold heavy-duty saws
- Easier to minimize the overall size
- It is expensive
3. MK Diamond 168244 – Folding Saw Stand without Casters
The MK Diamond 168244 is a heavy-duty folding saw stand that can comfortably hold the weight of about 200 Ibs. The satin chrome finish provides this table with corrosion resistance and lasts longer. It is perfect for MK-100, 101, 101-24 and 1080 tube frame saws. You can easily attach and detach the table saw from the stand because of the quick connect stand brackets.
You can quickly fold the stand and carried it around without much hassle. The ergonomic detail is better than most of this competitors, and the fame ensures durability and safety.
Pros and Cons
- It can handle heavy tools
- It is stable and durable
- Easy to clean and store
- It can only fit some MK Diamond models
2. CRL for DTS1XT Diamond Collapsible Table Saw Stand
Weighing just 10 pounds, the CRL Collapsible Stand is light in weight. The stand is perfect for indoor countertop work, and it is only compatible with the DTS1XT Diamond table saw. The combination of the DTS1XT Diamond table saw, and the stand gives you an ideal indoor or outdoor workstation. It also provides you with a comfortable working height and comes with the snap to set up design making it easier for you to assemble.
Pros and Cons
- It is compatible
- It has a simple design
- Easy to set up and fold
- It is expensive
- You can only attach DTS1XT Diamond table saw
1. PortaMate Bora PM-1800 Panel Carrier Board Cart Table Saw Feed Stand
Portamate board cart table saw is specially designed for working and moving large sheets of material. It has a support arm features that lock horizontally, and you can adjust it from 28 to 38 inches high, this makes it easier to move material. The stand can hold about 350 pounds load and wide enough for two to three sheets at a time.
The stand has sturdy wheels that glide along the ground; this allows you to move the bulkiest materials. You can lock the support arm at 90 degrees and the legs extended for a sturdy table saw feed stand. You can also close the support legs to give you stability so that you can cut with ease.
Pros and Cons
- The many features make it comfortable
- Help in keeping sheet material on the table saw
- Perfect for heavy-duty materials
- Durable and stable
- A bit more challenging to handle
Having an excellent table stand is essential as it will enhance the functionality of your table saw. And now that you have discovered the top 9 table saw stand which you can choose from, it is up to you to select the one that meets your need and is well within your price range.
Last update on 2020-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API