- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: 60mins battery life, 3-speed switch, 2m/s (4.47mph) Max speed, 40m (131ft), all these remarkable specifications guarantee the powerful performance you are looking for. Quickly switch between three speeds (FREE, SPORT, TURBO) to find new thrills underwater. Top speed at 2m/s (4.47mph) , as fast as the men’s 200m freestyle world champion. The max 60 mins battery life (per single charge) delivers ultimate underwater experience.
- SINGLE-HAND CONTROL: Supports single-hand control with DTC kit (D-ring buckle and tow cord), which enables the user to help relieve ear pressure (equalize). Adjust a regulator, or film while driving underwater, now is possible.
- OLED DISPLAY: Allows you to have a quick view of the operating status. The OLED displays data including speed, battery life, hand operation mode and operating time continuously.
- COMPATIBLE: Universal interface, compatible with almost ALL action cameras in the market. Equipped with lights and balance weight etc. is also possible. SAFE: With the low battery alert, the unit will flash and vibrate if low on battery life.
- The battery of Sublue’s underwater product is waterproof if it is setup correctly to accord with the user manual. However, battery compartment is not watertight seal design, so water get in there is under normal circumstance. Water in the battery compartment would NOT damage the battery or the product.
- 【State-of-art design】CellBee's sea scooter adopts classic yellow/ black colors that are different from other sea scooters on the market by applying scientific streamline and symmetrical design, and it can be used with the majority of sports cameras for shooting, allowing you and your children's family to enjoy underwater fun!
- 【Deep dive depth and high horsepower】CellBee's sea scooter is equipped with a 360W high-power motor. The maximum depth it can dive is 30m/98 ft., and it can reach 1.2m/s (4.3km/h, 2.7mph) in maximum speed. The performance is excellent. There is a button for adjusting the speed on the machine, which high speed and low speed can be switched by one key. PS: After use, please run the machine in clean water to clean the propeller!!!
- 【Long battery life】CellBee’s underwater scooter has a built-in 4400mAh battery, which can last for up to 45min in low-speed mode/up to 20mins in high-speed mode.
- 【Want to take it on a trip to the beach?】CellBee’s underwater scooter weighs 2.7kg, measures by 19x10x6 in inches, and its built-in battery allows you to check it on the plane. CellBee provides a 365-day product warranty service for your scooter.
- 【Safe and convenient to use with APP】CellBee’s underwater scooter allows you to set the parent mode, remote control of speed, depth, lighting and other parameters from the APP, allowing you and your children to enjoy the fun of dialogues while significantly improving personal safety.
- Weight: 8.8 kg; Operating time: Working hours of two types of lithium batteries (LI-LON): 350 (LI-LON): 75min; 500 (LI-LON): 120min; Size: 319x300×610mm. (12.6×11.8×24 in)
- Battery: 22.2V / 8Ah; Li-ion Battery.
- Three gears (1Gear, 2Gear, 3Gear): Thrust force: 3-4kgf@ Low speed, 6-7kgf@ Middle speed, 9-11kgf@ High speed
- Charging time: 4 - 6 hours; Depth: 40m; Maximum speed: 6 km / h.
- Our products are focused on ease of use, high quality material, ergonomic design and affordability. All of our products are provided with a comprehensive 7*24 hour mail service. Our customer service is second to none. I offer the most sincere service and wish you a happy life.
- YAMAHA SEAL SCOOTER - Designed for family fun in the pool, packs a thrust speed of up to 2mph / 3. 2km/h, rated for 15ft / 4. 6m running depths with a run time up to 1. 5 hours with normal use
- SAFETY FEATURES – Include an auto shutoff, dual-trigger control, caged propeller casing the Seal is a must for every child, or child at heart
- WATERPROOF – Construction, positive buoyancy, meaning the Seal Scooter will float, total weight 12 lbs. Scooter size: 11. 25x 11. 25 x 19 inch
- CAMERA INTEGRATION - With built-in mount allows users to seamlessly take videos of their experience using their sport camera of choice (Camera/GoPro sold separately)
- POWERED - By a sealed lead acid battery, battery maintenance is required every 3 months to maintain the charge, see manual.
- YAMAHA RDS200 SEASCOOTER – Is the perfect vehicle for cruising through the water rated to a depth of 65ft (20m) and a cruising speed of 2 0mph (3 2km/h)
- THE RDS200 – Is designed for both recreational divers and snorkeling enthusiast with a run up to 1 hour with normal use
- WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION - Prevents accidental flooding is impact resistant heavy duty rubber hull protection
- REMOVABLE BUOYANCY - Control chamber, The RDS200 is designed for use in salt water It will have less buoyancy in fresh water and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water
- POWERED - By a sealed Lead Acid Battery included Product size 24” x 15 2” x 12 3” / 612 x 385 x 312 (mm) Weight just 13 lbs / 6 kg including battery (Occasional battery maintenance required)
- √ABOUT THIS Underwater Scooter:The Sea Scooter flying the world’s first bionic marine vehicle which helps you fly in the water, circling, rotating, fast descending and ascending in the water. Cruise on the surface, capture stunning videos, rescue and retrieve while diving and snorkeling. Perfect device for underwater emergency rescue.
- √SPEED & DEPTH INFO: The Underwater Scooter 100 minute running time can take you anywhere till a 3.7 Miles (6 KM) cruising range. It has the capability to go with a speed of up to 5.6 Miles (9 KM) per hr. Safe diving depth of 0-16 feet but dives up to 66 ft. depth. 3 level rotational speed control with Low, Medium, High speed along with a Progressive Acceleration System that has the ability to change your speed while in motion.
- √SUPERIOR SAFETY FEATURES: Positive buoyancy will lead it back to the surface if you lose control of the device. Auto shut off magnetic switch security system-if something goes wrong. Intelligent controlled motor with a perfect horizontal experience. CE & UL Approved, and more.
- √ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Powerful thrust can carry up to 40 lbs allowing you to carry four adults at once. Includes a portable backpack for storage and traveling. Powered by a RECHARGEABLE Li-Ion Battery that’s Ultra quiet and eco-friendly, will not pollute the water and will make sure that no marine life are spewed.
- √COMPATIBLE CAMERA MOUNT: Have extraordinary fun while recording your next adventure in the big blue. Our underwater sea scooter is equipped with a universal interface which connects to any waterproof camera.
- Weight:11 lbs / 5 kg, battery including .
- Motor: 300w, Max speed: 5 km/hour
- Max depth: 100 feet / 30 meters
- Running time: About 1 hour
- Battery fit for this scooter: Lead Acid, Discharge rate: 20HR
- YAMAHA RDS250 SEASCOOTER – Delivers a perfect balance of run time and speed. Rated to a depth of 100ft (30m) the RDS250 will cruise at speeds up to 2. 5mph (4km/h)
- FEATURING – A run time up to 2 hours and the RDS250 is perfect vehicle for back to back dive days
- WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION - Prevents accidental flooding is impact resistant heavy duty rubber hull protection
- REMOVABLE BUOYANCY - Control chamber (The RDS250) is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water
- POWERED - By a sealed Lead Acid Battery included, Product size: 24” x 15. 2” x 12. 3” / 612 x 385 x 312 (mm), Weight just 18 lbs. / 8. 2 kg including battery (Occasional battery maintenance required)
- Compact underwater scooter, designed to fit in your airplane carry-on, Compatible with Go Pro/ LED Light Mount
- Powerful motor can bring you to dive to 164 ft. depth, dual thrusters provide up to 26lbs power, reaching 4 mph swimming and diving experience
- Long-lasting removable battery performs up to 45 mins running time in the water and takes only 1. 5-hour refilling it with full power
- Ideal for Water Parks, Shallow Dives, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Ocean Diving, Aquariums, Chasing with 2-level-speed
- Positive buoyancy material selection for keeping it floated in the water all the time while you need to pause it or change the battery
- Max Depth: 30M ( 100ft ), Run Time: about 30 minutes.
- Full waterproof and maintenance-free design
- Storage Temperature Range: -20℃ to 40℃ ( -4℉ to 104℉ )
- Package Dimension: 24.5" x 15.2" x 13", Gross Weight: 11Kg / 24.25Lbs
- BATTERY FIT FOR THIS SCOOTER : Voltage: 24V, Capacity: 6AH
While a sea scooter might seem like a win for the modern world, it’s actually a highly-advanced product dating back as far as 1967. German chemical engineer Bernd Böttger wished to escape his home country and felt that to do so, he needed to cross the Baltic Sea unnoticed.
He used a two-stroke motorcycle engine, a propeller, driveshaft, fiberglass handles and a petrol tank to create a torpedo-like machine which would drag him through the water. While his first attempt at escaping landed him in prison for three months, his second attempt was successful with the addition of a scooter engine and a snorkel. He reached speeds of up to three miles per hour, sneaking below the water’s surface for five hours until he reached safety.
Such was the triumph of Bernd that his new invention quickly gained traction. While a sea scooter today is a far cry from the one he produced all those years ago, the idea remains the same. Now, you can purchase any manner of scooter brand, all of which are designed as recreational sea crafts rather than means of escape. Check out these sea scooter options below if you want to have a little water fun with your friends.
9. Yamaha RDS250 Seascooters Underwater Scooter with Camera
Spending time at the beach can be a lot of fun, but what if you had a sea scooter to make it that much better? Rather than waste time building sandcastles and sunbathing, you could be racing through the water watching all the sea life around you.
This sea scooter from Yamaha is a hot contender to make that dream a reality. Suitable to take you to depths of up to 100 feet, it uses its robust motor and lead-acid battery to transport you to places you never thought were possible. You can travel at speeds of up to two and a half miles per hour, enjoy up to two hours of run time, and enjoy everything the sea has to offer.
This sea scooter is also designed to deal with salt water far better than fresh water. While it will sink in fresh water, the buoyancy control chamber, which is removable will help you power through the salt water with ease.
This unit weighs only 18 pounds, requires minimal maintenance, comes with the battery, and will provide hours of fun for families at the beach. When you’re ready to enhance your summer experience, this sea scooter can help to do it.
8. Tusa SAV-7 EVO-2 Sea Scooter with Lithium Ion Battery, Charger and Saddle
When you’re in the market for a new sea scooter, it can be challenging to find one that’s powerful enough to take you places you’ve never been before. However, you’ll see this one manufactured by Tusa may be the one for which you’re looking.
It has 10 percent more torque than a standard sea scooter, can cruise for up to 110 minutes, and will travel at speeds of up to four and a half miles as well. It’s a rocket in the water, and you’re bound to have a lot of fun when you purchase this machine for yourself.
What’s more, it’s exceptionally easy to both use and maintain. With a hands-free saddle, you’re able to navigate the water with full control, using a progressive acceleration feature and a three-speed propeller to provide that much-needed boost.
You will also enjoy that this sea scooter comes with a robust and long-lasting lithium-ion battery and charger, enabling you to charge it quickly so you can return to the sea. When you want to experience the beach like you never have before, it’s time to invest in a Tusa sea scooter.
7. Sea-Doo SD15001-RS1 Underwater Sea Scooter
If you only ever want the best of the best, then don’t change your habits when it comes to finding the perfect sea scooter. Made by Sea-Doo, it’s a high-quality, fast, and exceptionally well-made scooter you’ll see does everything you want and more.
You can run it for an hour and a half, it has a power rating of 500 watts, and it can get as deep as 130 feet as well. What’s more, you can get it reaching speeds of over four miles per hour, while utilizing the three gears.
Sea-Doo considers this scooter to be the fastest recreational lightweight scooter for snorkeling, and it’s even powered by environmentally considerate batteries as well. Before you even purchase it, you will know this scooter more than ticks the boxes for your needs.
However, the benefits don’t end there. For neutral buoyancy in the sea, you will find the ballast hull which fills itself is very convenient, as is the trigger-less cruising pace. What’s more, this sea scooter even features spoilers for increased efficiency in downforce, as well as stable and safe navigation in a straight line.
Don’t spend thousands of dollars on poorly made sea craft. Instead, invest in this sea scooter and have hours of fun.
6. Sea-Doo SD6545X Supercharged Sea Scooter
Scuba diving and snorkeling can be a lot of fun, but what if you were to add a sea scooter from Sea-Doo into the mix? Designed to take your water recreation to the next level, you will find that once you try this scooter, you’ll never be without it.
It’s considered a high-end model, can take you as low as 100 feet in seawater, and can travel at up to three miles per hour. What’s more, you get an hour and a half on only one charge, before enabling you to charge it up quickly once more. It even comes with a six-month warranty for your peace of mind.
What users also like about this sea scooter is how easy it is to use while being lightweight at the same time. It weighs only 18 pounds, you can adjust the buoyancy to suit your needs, and even variate the speed as well. With a reinforced nose cone, you can also rest assured this unit is far more structurally sound than several others on the market, offering confidence that it can provide you with plenty of fun in the water.
When the warmer weather hits and the ocean is calling, invest in a sea scooter and get ready to enjoy hours of entertainment.
5. Sea Doo Aqua Ranger Sea Scooters
If your friends all have a sea scooter, but you’re not sure if you’re going to be any good at it, why not buy one designed for beginners? For those who worry about fast speed, extreme depths and not being able to control their scooter, you may like to try this one before you go for something more substantial.
It’s considered an entry-level sea scooter, is suitable for snorkeling and scuba diving in shallow water and goes two and a half miles per hour. What’s more, it will take you to depths of 30 feet while being lightweight at 11 and a half pounds for better control. Such is the ease of this unit that you can use it with one hand while benefiting from all of its features.
It has a safety grill for your peace of mind, an auto shutoff function, and a dual trigger as well. What’s more, you can traverse the water for 90 minutes before needing to charge it again.
When you purchase this scooter, you also get a six-month warranty to make sure it works correctly. If you think the ocean is for more than sunbathing, then it’s time to buy this sea scooter from Sea-Doo.
4. Sea Doo SD15003-RS3 Underwater Sea Scooter
If you’re not ready to spend thousands of dollars on a sea scooter, but you still want to see what all the fuss is about, it might be time to throw caution to the wind and invest in this one from Sea-Doo. Packed full of features yet affordable for many people, you may find it suits your needs quite nicely.
You can enjoy speeds of over three miles per hour in the ocean, travel for up to an hour, and traverse the depths at 98 feet. Find out what really does lie in the sea and have fun at the same time.
This model, while affordable, is reliable and ready to take you on new sea adventures. It runs on a robust 2200-watt lithium-ion battery, features two gears to give you more control, and is exceptionally easy to use as well. Whether you’re snorkeling or scuba diving, you’ll find it ticks all the boxes for your outdoor adventures.
When building sandcastles and going swimming is no longer enough, it might be time to pull out the big guns and invest in this scooter from Sea-Doo.
3. Apollo AV-2 Evolution 2 DPV Scooter
If you’re an experienced sea scooter user and you’re ready to upgrade to something exceptional, this Apollo scooter could be exactly what you’re looking for. While it features all the basics you need to have fun in the water, it’s also packed full of technologically advanced features to make it that much better as well.
It’s resistant to shock with its ABS resin, has a robust brushless aluminum motor, and offers 10 percent more torque than the AV-2 model as well. However, the benefits don’t end there. For maximum speed, you benefit from the three-speed prop, while also being able to use the planet gear to decelerate as well. You can run it to depths of 230 feet, reach speeds of up to 2.6 miles per hour, and use the variable speed control for even smoother acceleration.
What is also sure to clinch the deal is the user-friendly features. Rather than guess when your battery is going to die, this model features a battery indicator. As a result, you will always know how much battery life you have left, giving you plenty of time to get to the surface.
When your current scooter is no longer cutting it, it might be time to pull out the wallet and purchase a robust and hardy Apollo scooter.
2. SCUSA Underwater Personal Sea Scooters
Going to the beach during the summer months is fun, but you could make it even more fun with a sea scooter from SCUSA. Priced affordably yet not compromising on quality, this unit packs a punch on so many levels.
It runs on 24-volt battery, powers through the water at 3.7 miles per hour, and comes with a charger for quick rejuvenation once it runs flat. While it’s priced within reach of many sea lovers, you’re also sure to find it’s a unit that’s built to last.
The robust housing can handle plenty of wear and tear in the ocean, it will power through the water like a hot knife through butter, and it’s also designed to be low maintenance as well. All you need to do is check and maintain the battery which will last up to 500 charges before needing to be replaced.
If you’re new to the scooter scene and don’t want to spend thousands of dollars until you’re sure, then you will find this SCUSA model can more than satisfy your needs for now.
1. Apollo AV-1 Vehicle DPV Underwater Sea Scooter
An Apollo sea scooter is considered to be one of the best on the market, and this one is no exception. If you’re an underwater explorer but don’t have the gear to make a real go at it, this scooter can help.
You can use it to travel to depths of 165 feet, benefit from an hour of run time, and feel like a dolphin as you twist and turn through the water. What’s more, this scooter can take you at speeds of up to 2.6 miles per hour all thanks to its three-speed prop and robust motor. It offers 40 pounds of thrust, is made of ABS resin which is shock resistant, and runs on a 12-volt battery.
However, the benefits don’t end there. You can control this scooter very easily, adjusting specific components to suit your comfort level. When you’re out in the ocean but you’re wary about how far you can go, you can rely on the Apollo scooter to take you places while you’re entirely in control.
Last update on 2021-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API