- Variable speed trigger for increased control
- Pivoting shoe for increased control
- Tool-free blade change
- Part of black+decker 20V max* system
- The product is 10AMP Reciprocating Saw
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Powerful 10.0 Amp motor for heavy-duty applications
- 4-position blade clamp for increased versatility
- Compact and lightweight design
- Variable speed trigger with 0-2900 SPM
- Pivoting Shoe
- Bright LED Light
- Backed by dewalt's 3 year limited warranty
- Powerful 12-amp motor; 0-2,900 strokes per minute with a 1-1/8" stroke length
- Variable speed trigger for speed control
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp
- Includes : DWE305 Reciprocating Saw
- High-speed Cutting and Adjustable Speed; Snapfresh reciprocating saw delivers a no load speed of 0-3000 SPM for strong, controlled, quickly cutting; just insert the blade, install the battery and start using it without any other tools; cordless reciprocating saw can be variable speed; the farther the trigger is pressed, the higher the speed of the saw reciprocating; you can easily switch the speed at work
- Multi-length Saw Blade and Multipurpose; SnapFresh cordless reciprocating saw provide you with blades of various lengths to meet all needs; includes: 2 6-inch blades for metal, a 6-inch and a 9-inch blade for wood, a 9-inch limb blade; suitable for cutting wood, pipe, and metals; reciprocating saw cordless provides you with a complete set of tools and accessories without spending extra money
- Fast Charger and Long lasting Battery; our reciprocating saw cordless is Equipped with a 20V/2.0Ah lithium-Ion battery and a fast charger, which can be fully charged within 1 hour; reciprocating saw with fast charger can be fully charged quickly and keep working uninterrupted; you can observe the charging status in the charger indicator and the battery level in the power indicator at any time
- Rapid Blade Change and Safety Design; metal auto-lock chuck on clamp ensures reciprocating saw blade changing mechanism allows you quickly bare hands operation swap out blades without using any extra tools, there are just 3 simple steps; the protection switch prevents accidental opening of the machine; saw reciprocating can only work when you press the lock switch and speed trigger to avoid bumps
- Ultra-light Body and Humanized Design; reciprocating saw crodless weighs less than 3.46 pounds, and you will not feel sore arms even after working for a long time; the handle is made of rubber material; the very soft saw reciprocating silicone handle can greatly reduce vibration, slipping, and make you feel comfortable at work without fatigue
- ✄【Lightweight and Compact for Ultimate Portability】At only 2.5lbs, 37% lighter than the traditional reciprocating saws, the lightweight and compact design of KIMO Electric Saw allows for one-handed use across a wide range of cutting applications, fits in tight spaces and makes overhead work easier. Featuring the cordless design, it delivers the power of a corded reciprocating saw with the convenience of a cordless saw, easily cut into those hard-to-reach areas. No the hassle of pull cords.
- ✄【Clamping Jaw Provides More Effective Security Guarantee】 Equipped with clamping jaw can increase friction in the operations and provides smoother cutting for your projects as well. What'more, the tool-free blade release system of KIMO 20V Power Saw allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- ✄【A Beast for All Cutting Needs】Why would you want a 7/8-inch stroke? 7/8-Inch stroke length removes more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts, especially for pipe cutting, controlled cutting and narrow areas. Thanks to high-quality motor providing up to 2500 SPM no load speed and 6-Piece Wood/Metal Blades, KIMO Cordless Power Saw slices through heavy plastic like a hot knife through butter, barely slows down for 6-inch thick tree limbs, even handles plunge cuts easily.
- ✄【Well Balanced for One-handed Use】The KIMO 20V reciprocating saw fits like a glove and is well balanced for working with one hand, even while on a ladder.Variable speed trigger provides superior control and versatitily over standard reciprocating saws. Rubberized anti-slip grip helps increase safety around the front end of the tool to help absorb vibration and reduce hand fatigue.
- ✄【Battery and Charger Included, Instant Start】Comed with 20v 2.0Ah Li-ion battery and 1-hour fast charger, KIMO 9519 battery-powered reciprocating saw with battery and charger allows you to get rid of annoying wires and the limit with space. The 2.0Ah Battery at full charge can support 30 minutes of tree trimming and you can create 2 hours worth of branch clean up work.
- Heavy-Duty 7.5 amp motor for fast cutting in metal and wood
- Variable speed (0-3,200 spm) trigger for optimal speed According to task
- Pivoting shoe allows for maneuverability around objects while cutting
- Lightweight design and low vibration provide user comfort
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp
- 1-1/8" Stroke Length
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-3000 spm
- Double Oil Sealed Shaft
- Pivoting Adjustable Shoe
- Included: (1) Ryobi P519 18V One+ Reciprocating Saw w/ blade (batteries and chargers sold separately)
- Features a 1 inch stroke length that can cut through a variety of materials
- Up to 60% faster than previous models with up to 3,400 strokes per minute
- Variable speed trigger lets the user more efficiently control the speeds
- Compatible with Ryobi 18V One+ 4.0Ah li-ion batteries and 18V One+ chargers (NOT included)
- Powerful tool: 20V battery delivers no load speed of 0 - 3000 SPM for strong, controlled, quickly cutting through wood, pipe and metals. 2Ah battery come with 1 hour fast charger and battery power indicator
- Variable speed trigger and lock on: Equipped with a variable-speed trigger(0-3000SPM) to expertly cuts through almost any material from fiberglass and PVC to metal and masonry; The speed of the tool can be locked by using the lock-on button, you no need to press the trigger switch all the time
- Ergonomic design: Soft rubber handle designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration. Its comfortable soft grip silicone handle suitable for right and left-handed use
- Tool-less blade change: Features a lever-actuated blade changing mechanism allows you quickly swap out blades without using any extra tools
- What you get: 1* Cordless reciprocating saw, 3* wood saw blade, 2* metal saw blade, 1* max 20V battery, 1* fast charger, 1* user manual, 1* warranty card
A reciprocating saw is a machine-powered saw with a cutting action that a user can describe as pushing and pulling. It has a blade not dissimilar from that of a jigsaw, and the handle is also shaped so that it’s comfortable to use on a vertical surface. To use a reciprocating saw, you hold the cutting surface in place then push towards it with the blade before pulling away again.
If you’re looking for a new reciprocating saw to add to your workshop, you’ll find there are options aplenty. All of these saws vary in style, power, features, and speed. For example, you can choose a handheld model which looks similar to a cordless drill, or you can select a corded model which is designed for heavy-duty construction work. Just as the styles differ, so too do the price tags. You can purchase a cordless model for very little online, but the heavy-duty saws can be a bit more expensive.
These saw types are most commonly owned by construction workers, rescue workers, window fitters, and the occasional DIYer. If you fit into that category or need one for a complicated job, consider these options below.
9. Bosch GSA 18V-083B Reciprocating Saw
If you find yourself struggling to complete work around the home, then it might be time to invest in a reciprocating saw from Bosch. Designed to make overhead work effortless, it’s a convenient tool to own. This one in particular, however, is leagues ahead of its competition for many reasons.
It’s lightweight, weighing a little over four pounds, and it’s also very short in its design as well. As a result, you can get into tight spaces that typically wouldn’t offer enough room for a power tool.
When it comes to the material you can cut with this reciprocating saw, you’re bound to be impressed. With its 0.83-inch stroke, you’re able to cut through not only wood but metal as well. Therefore, it’s more than suitable for many different jobs around the home. This reciprocating saw is also very easy for the average homeowner to operate. To change the blade requires no tools, and it also has a variable speed trigger. The trigger enables you to ease into a cut, rather than go full steam ahead.
If you need a saw that can tackle all those niggly jobs around the home, this one from Bosch could be the answer.
8. Bosch CRS180B Bare Tool Reciprocating Saw
Whether you’re in construction or you’re a home DIYer, this Bosch reciprocating saw may be the very tool for which you’ve been looking. Not only is it affordable to purchase as a bare tool without its battery, but it’s also powerful, fast, and efficient for all of your needs.
Because of its 1-1/8-inch stroke, it’s able to remove more material at a time than several other reciprocating saws on the market. Therefore, you can complete a job far quicker than a less powerful saw. What’s more, it has a lockjaw holder for the blade so you can get into tight corners with one hand, while benefiting from two different speed ranges. Match the speed to the type of the material you’re looking to cut, then change it if you’re working on various materials at the same time.
What users also find convenient about this saw is its comfort. It’s ergonomically shaped so that you can have a firm grip on it at all times, and it won’t kick back either. Therefore, you are less likely to suffer from fatigue while using it for extended periods. Lightweight, compact to get into tight areas and affordable for all manner of people, you’re sure to find this reciprocating saw ticks all the boxes for your needs.
7. DeWALT DCS380B Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw
If you’re looking to make cuts in challenging materials, then it might be time to invest in a reciprocating saw from DeWALT. This saw is designed to take all the hard work out of a traditionally complex cut.
Whether you’re in construction, a window fitter, or a home DIYer, you will find this saw is more than suitable for the job at hand. It offers a 1-1/8-inch stroke to cut more materials in a shorter timeframe while doing so at a breakneck speed. However, if you find not all that power is needed for all cuts, you can use the variable speed trigger to tone it back and get more control over the blade.
If you’re tired of going through endless amounts of blades, then you’ll be pleased with the features this saw has to offer. Because it has an adjustable shoe that pivots, you benefit from increased blade life. As a result, you save money. While this reciprocating saw doesn’t come with any blades, they are affordable to buy on their own.
What will also appeal about this saw is its versatility. It has a blade clamp with four positions which enables you to cut flush and change that position as you see fit. There’s more to this saw than meets the eye, so it’s well worth closer inspection.
6. PORTER-CABLE PCC670B Reciprocating Tiger Saw
If you’re on a limited budget, but you still require a reciprocating saw to take care of a challenging task, then this one from PORTER-CABLE might be a good option for you. Even though it’s packed full of convenient features, is heavy-duty and high-quality, you still don’t need to pay the earth. It’s competitively priced, far more affordable than several other saws on the market and will suit many people’s needs perfectly.
This saw is part of the 20-volt Max System range from PORTER-CABLE. As a result, you can interchange the battery between other power tools you have in their range. You will find this is very convenient as it enables you to save space and money at the same time.
When it comes to power, you will find this reciprocating saw also more than delivers. It can provide one-inch strokes through many different material types at between 0 to 3,000 strokes per minute and has a high-performance drivetrain as well. Thanks to the variable speed trigger, you can also adjust the speed to suit the material into which you’re cutting.
If you find yourself having to tackle a particularly hard task, this saw can help. Given its compact size and tool-free blade release, you’re able to get into tight spaces, get the job done, then quickly change the blade with minimal hassle. If results are what you require, this saw is up to the task.
5. Makita XRJ04Z Cordless Reciprocating Saw
If you’re tired of low-quality power tools hindering your ability to get the job done, then it might be time to upgrade to this reciprocating saw from Makita. While it doesn’t come with a battery, it does enable you to interchange the battery with other Makita power tools you may own. Such convenience is always much appreciated.
However, when it comes to getting the job done, you will surely be impressed. Because it has a variable speed motor built by Makita, it’s able to deliver up to 2,800 strokes per minute at a length of 1-1/4-inches. Therefore, you can benefit from faster cutting and reduced user fatigue. What’s more, the blade change system requires no tools, so you’re able to pop the blade out, replace it, then get right back to work.
If you’re cutting through various materials, you will find the variable speed trigger is also a convenient feature. You can adjust the speed to match the material and benefit from user comfort thanks to the ergonomic and compact design. This reciprocating saw weighs a little over eight pounds and is designed with both DIYer and construction worker needs in mind. There’s every reason to consider adding it to your shopping cart today.
4. Worx WX550L.9 Reciprocating Saw and Jigsaw with Orbital Mode
If you already own Worx power tools that get the job done, then it’s a natural progression to then purchase a Worx reciprocating saw. Designed to share the battery and charger of other Worx products, you will find it’s a cost-effective way in which to buy a new tool.
Aside from the low price tag, given that you don’t get the battery or charger when you purchase it, you will also appreciate how packed full of features this reciprocating saw is. It offers smooth, efficient cuts every time, it won’t slip or move out of alignment, and its overall design reduces the prevalence of user fatigue as well.
This saw is lightweight, compact, is compatible with any jigsaw or reciprocating saw blade and will prove to be easy to use in the tightest of spots. Whether you’re working on a window at home or a building site in your construction job, you will find this saw more than ticks the boxes.
It also has an orbital mode if you need a little more power, as well as a speed of 3,000 strokes per minute at ¾-inches in length. For anyone in need of a reciprocating saw, you will find this Worx saw is a pleasure to use.
3. Milwaukee Corded Reciprocating Sawzall with Variable Speed Trigger
While a cordless reciprocating saw is convenient for short-term use, sometimes a corded saw is far more efficient for those more significant and challenging jobs. Therefore, you’ll find this one from Milwaukee is a good option for you. If you are working on a construction site or have a significant task at home, this corded saw will be a preferred option for many. You don’t have to worry about batteries going flat, recharging them, or getting halfway through a job before the battery dies.
Aside from the lifespan, however, you will also be impressed with how many features are packed into one compact unit.
You can remove the blades without tools quickly and efficiently, and you will even find you won’t suffer from user fatigue with this saw either. As it has counterweight mechanisms, there is reduced vibration through the handle. Therefore, you may find you’re more accurate in the cuts you’re making.
The motor is also worthy of mentioning. It’s powerful, being able to tear through wood at 3,000 strokes per minute, and it also has a stroke length of 1-1/8 inches. You will also find this motor lasts the distance as it has a clutch that protects the internal components and the gears.
When you no longer need your reciprocating saw, you can then unplug it, put it in the supplied carry case, and continue with your day. It’s a highly convenient and efficient tool that will provide no end of convenience to the user.
2. SKILSAW SPT44A-00 Reciprocating Saw
Not every reciprocating saw you find is going to be suitable for your requirements, but if you need one that’s tough and robust, then this one from SKILSAW could be the answer. With a 13-amp motor and variable speed trigger, it’s able to work seamlessly through a range of materials to get the job done quickly. Even in the tightest spots, it’s ready to deliver on convenience, versatility, and power.
You will also be impressed by the patented “Buzzkill” technology. Rather than put up with user fatigue because of intense vibration through the handle, you can benefit from vibration suppression. You will notice the difference if you go back to using a reciprocating saw without this feature.
If you’re in a hurry, the 1-1/8-inch stroke length will also impress. You can work your way through material far quicker than standard, all the while benefiting from comfort thanks to the ergonomic handle design.
There’s everything to love about this saw, including the price tag, so it may be worth closer inspection.
1. Hitachi Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw
Hitachi is well known for its high-quality tools, and this reciprocating saw is no exception. Rather than put up with tools that don’t deliver on power or comfort, upgrade to this one and benefit from all that and more. It comes equipped with a fade-free slide battery which has three times as much power as a traditional battery and enjoy the tool-less blade change as well. Everything about this battery is designed to make your life easier.
What’s more, you will even benefit from reduced user fatigue thanks to the handle. The soft-grip handle works to reduce vibration, increasing the comfort level of the person using it. If blade life is essential to you as well, then the front shoe is also a feature worth noting.
The front shoe is adjustable which helps to both control the cut depth and extend the blade life. Finally, it comes equipped with an LED light for better visibility. Cutting in low light is now no longer a problem.
This reciprocating saw has a lot to offer to the average DIYer or construction worker, so consider adding it to your wishlist today.
Last update on 2021-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API