- Print without ink: The Brother VC-500W compact color printer uses ZINK Zero Ink Technology to deliver rich, vivid full color without ever requiring ink. All the colors needed for high-quality photo printing are embedded in the adhesive-backed ZINK paper.
- Versatile printing for unlimited uses: Create and print labels, photos, stickers and more to decorate, personalize and customize gifts: from photo projects and party favors to a variety of organization tasks, business projects, home decor and more.
- Easy to connect and use: Wi-Fi/Wireless direct lets you connect to print wirelessly from virtually anywhere or share on a network directly from your smartphone or tablet. Create and print from your mobile phone when connected to a wireless network.
- Free label editor app lets you get creative: The FREE Color Label Editor app includes thousands of elements, including frames, fonts, art, backgrounds, and ready-made designs plus print from Air-Print enabled apps to unleash your creativity.
- Replacement CZ and CK Rolls for the VC-500W: The VC-500W uses Brother CZ and CK replacement rolls CZ-1001, CZ-1002, CZ-1003, CZ-1004, CZ-1005, CK-1000.
- ★ Optimized for Self employed - Using Nemonic Label, DIY your own label and stick it on your product to enhance its appeal to your customers. Print a message such as customer appreciation letter and product information.
- ★ Compatible with iOS/Android/MS Office - Nemonic App is available for download on iOS and Android devices as well as PCs. Nemonic App helps users to create contents easily. Also available to connect via 4.1 Bluetooth or USB 2.0.
- ★ Quality is proven - Nemonic printer is certified by Samsung (SMAPP)and Apple (MFi). Nemonic has won awards at global exhibition such as CES Best Innovation Award and Good Design Award 2020.
- ★ Water-resistant label cartridge - Nemonic Label provides a total of four sizes of label paper cartridge from 3X1(inch) to 3X4(inch) with water resistant function. Choose the size you need among the various options.
- ★ GET 1 cartridge for FREE - A 3x2 water resistant label cartridge is provided for FREE. Get the free item and create your own label
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The Labe/Writer 450 prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner
- SPEEDY LABELING: Use the included DYMO software to quickly create and print address, file folder, and barcode labels up to 51 labels per minute
- EASILY CUSTOMIZE AND PRINT LABELS: Create labels directly from text in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, and Google contacts
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO LabelWriter: Labels in a variety of sizes; Not compatible with Dymo stamps
- Easy Use Label Maker Printer- Mini Bluetooth wireless thermal mobile label printer, connect your mobile phone easily. There are a lot of templates in APP, you can easily print any label you need, clothing labels, price labels, cable labels, jewelry labels, address labels, folder labels and so on. Phomemo-M110 Label width range of is 20mm~50mm, the largest printable width is 48mm. Not for shipping labels.
- Powerful Function- OCR-Optical Character Recognition, there is OCR function in the App, if you have this mini printer, you can enjoy converting the text in the photos directly into editable text. Make you the coolest label printer!
- Thermal printer Save Money and Time- black and white printout. Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner, once edited in the phone, the label will be printed immediately. Only print black and white. A good assistant during Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Convenience, Mini compact design- You can bring this mini printer to anywhere you want Including the plane. There is rechargeable 1500mAh battery in it, full charge have 1 week standby time.
- Powerful APP- Phomemo-M110 Bluetooth label maker machine with all free label templates and can set up your own templates. You can edit and typeset labels, supporting Excel batch printing to improve work efficiency.
- 1. Easy To Setup: Comes with USB Disk and some 4x6'' fanfold labels to get you an easy start. It includes the driver software+setting guide+user manual.You can install the driver and set it up as you would within 1 minute.
- 2. Works Well with Thermal Direct Label：including Warehouse labels, Shipping labels, Food Nutrition Labels, Jewries labels, Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Poshmark, FedEx, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo, Ordoro, etc.
- 3. Widely Compatible：this shipping Label Printer Compatible with Windows and Mac OS, you can use 4"x6" fanfold shipping labels and 4"x6" rolling shipping label with label holder (Not Included)
- 4. 150mm/s High-Speed Printing Speed：Use imported printer head, Friendly Mailing Label Printer-no need any Cartridges or ink. This mailing Label printer have 3 Year Warranty, We will help you solve any problems about the printer.
- 5. Automatic Label Identification- NETUM Postage label printer can automatically catch the label and feed it into the printer. This address label maker support labels from 1.57" to 4.1" wide, suitable for shipping labels and warehouse labels
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs - don't fall victim to our competitor's business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s - nearly twice as fast as the closest competitor. Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- Compatible with all major shipping platforms including Stamps.com, Endicia Dazzle, ShipStation, ShippingEasy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro and market places including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and others. Limited support for Fedex Ship Manager. Technology long used by shipping couriers is now available to you at an affordable price. Prints at quality required by USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, and other major couriers.
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) - Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57" to 4.1" wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
- PRINT XL SHIPPING LABELS: Print labels up to 4 Inches wide, including 4 x 6 Inches shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and identification labels, bulk mailing labels, and other large format labels
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Select from over 60 professional label templates and customize text and graphics with free DYMO Software
- PRINT FAST: Up to 53 standard 4 line address labels or 129 high capacity 4 line address labels per minute
- PRINT LABELS FROM POPULAR SHIPPING PLATFORMS: Print shipping labels directly from eBay, Amazon, Etsy and iabol; Great for online sellers
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO Label Writer Labels in a variety of sizes, including Extra Large Shipping Labels
- SAVE MONEY - NO INK NEEDED - Unlike inkjet printers, Phomemo M110 thermal label printer machine adopts new direct thermal technology which works with thermal label paper, no expensive ink or toner required. The economical and ecological printer offers a high printing quality for black and white texts and images.
- EASY TO CONNECT- WIRELESS LABEL PRINTER - M110 Bluetooth label maker upgraded Bluetooth technology, features 4.0 Bluetooth with up to 33 feet range, more stable connection, and faster paring(just need 2 seconds).So you can print with your mobile phone anywhere in the room with just a tap of a finger.
- SAVE TIME - OCR FUNCTION - Different from traditional label maker, you can enjoy converting the text in the photos directly into editable text by OCR function, no need to edit label text for a long time. It is an easy step! Choose label size, upload photo, get the text, and then you can print labels! Saving your time in the editing label text.
- PORTABLE & LONG WORKING TIME - The mini label printer work 12 hours or 1 week standby time after 1.5 hours charging. It can easily inside backpacks, purses, or computer bags, free from the inconvenience of hunting for a power source for over a whole day. Easily connect to a laptop, power bank, car charger, and another USB-enabled devices to get charged.
- WIDELY USED - The free label master app offers different label templates, available to meet the needs of different households and different industries. Price labels, address labels, name tags, Cake Label, Festival Label, and so on! (Download the "Print Master")
- Eliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels Print precise quantities without difficulty. Print USPS approved DYMO Stamps postage directly from your desktop no monthly fee, contracts or commitments required
- Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner. Prints up to 71 four line standard address labels per minute for maximum productivity. Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
- Customize and Print address, file folder and barcode labels, Plus Name badges and more with DYMO label software all from your PC or Mac
- Save time by creating labels directly from text in Microsoft word, Excel, outlook, QuickBooks and other programs or easily Print addresses from outlook contacts or Mac address book.
- Print crystal clear barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 dpi resolution
- TURBO LABELING AND PRINTING: Create and print up to 71 4 line address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, name badges, and more per minute
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The DYMO Label Writer 450 Turbo prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner
- EASILY CUSTOMIZE AND PRINT LABELS: Create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Contacts
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO Label Writer Labels in a variety of sizes
A label printer is a small device that enables you to print labels for a range of industries – most commonly, the shipping industry. It uses thermal technology to remove the need for costly inks and toners, and instead only requires rolls of labels.
The best label printer on the market is one that connects quickly and with minimal effort to your device – mobile or fixed – and can print a range of labels rapidly. Pay attention to the brand, price, speed, and quality of these printers below.
Take your time to shop for a printer that won’t break the bank but will deliver on your need for crystal clear and quick labels. It can also help to find out how much replacement labels for it will be. You can then shop with confidence on any of these printers below.
9. ROLLO Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Label Printer
If you find yourself sending a lot of mail domestically and internationally, then you are going to need a label printer. This one from ROLLO may meet the mark for your needs. As a commercial grade printer, it’s compatible with all major shipping platforms, enabling you to print out a range of labels with clear directions to the address holder. Doing so can save you a lot of manual labor.
However, its most standout feature is how fast it operates. It can print 150mm of a label in a second, making it far quicker than most other printers on the market. It also uses advanced thermal direct technology, eliminating the need for costly ink cartridges.
This label printer will please in more ways than one. It’s a wide format printer which means it caters to those who need to print large labels, and you can also use it with both Windows and Mac. It’s also robust and stable, meaning it can withstand daily use with no problems at all. Consistency tends to be a bit of a problem, as it can print faded or blank labels, but given its affordable price tag and broad use, it’s a worthwhile investment for many.
- Commercial grade
- 4 x 6 inches
- Free UPS labels
- 150mm/second print time
- Advanced thermal direct technology
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Wide format
- Prints wide labels
- You can use it for shipping labels
- It doesn’t require any ink
- Prints quicker than other label printers on the market
- It’s compatible with all major shipping platforms
- Quality build
- Some labels print faded
- It can print blank labels
- The quality can be hit and miss
8. DYMO 450 Twin Turbo Label Writer
As long as you read the fine print when you buy this DYMO label printer, you will quickly realize it’s worth its weight in gold. Its compatibility with Mac is hit and miss, and even if the printer itself is compatible with your computer, the labels may not be. Therefore, it’s essential to check both the label printer and the labels to ensure they are going to work with your computer. However, it tends to be ideal for both late model Windows and Mac computers.
If you find yourself sending out mail a lot, or having to label items at a fast pace, then this is the printer for you. DYMO takes pride in producing a lightning-fast label printer that offers more time back in your day. Instead of the more traditional one roll of stickers, it has two – one for each side. You can then spend less time changing rolls and more time printing labels – 71 per minute.
When you buy this DYMO label printer online, you can choose from six packages. Each come with labels or accessories, or you can buy the printer on its own. It offers a twin turbo setup, 600 x 300 DPI for crystal clear labeling, and thermal printing technology so you will never need ink to operate it.
You will also appreciate that it’s ideal for use with most leading shipping companies while offering the opportunity to create custom labels on your computer for it. If you’re in the market for a new printer, this DYMO one might be an excellent option for you.
- 71 labels per minute
- Six package options
- Black and silver color scheme
- 600 x 300 DPI
- Thermal printing technology
- Twin turbo
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Suitable for use with most leading packaging and shipping companies
- It holds two label rolls to reduce time spent changing rolls
- The label rolls are quality
- It connects to your PC to print directly from it
- The labels are crystal clear
- You can create custom labels for it
- It doesn’t use any ink
- The jam clearing lever is flimsy
- It jams a lot
- It has compatibility issues with Mac
7. Brother QL-820NWB Professional Label Printer
If you have a mind for IT and don’t mind a challenging and often-finicky setup process, then take a closer look at this Brother printer. As a top-of-the-line printer, it will produce labels that impress, but the complicated setup and settings can often send people to other brands.
As you have three connectivity options – Bluetooth, Ethernet, and wireless, it can often be tricky for those who are not techno-savvy. It also has a range of settings that won’t appeal or you can’t get to work. For many people, referring to the instruction manual is a waste of time as it’s equally as complicated.
Settings aside, for those who manage to muddle their way through it, you will see it’s a high-quality label printer that deserves a place in your home or business. You can select from two models – one of which prints black as well as red, and benefit from the lightning speed of 110 labels per minute. It also prints these labels at 300 DPI, so it’s crystal clear for the mail department.
If you are printing labels in low-lit conditions, then this Brother label printer will appeal to you here too. The screen features backlighting which makes your life a whole lot easier. It’s also compatible with Windows, iOS, and Android while featuring a USB interface for connecting to a scanner or similar device.
While this printer’s technology can put a lot of people off, it’s clear to see that once you get it working, it’s an efficient and high-quality unit you will own for years.
- Two models
- Bluetooth technology
- Ethernet and wireless internet connectivity
- USB interface
- 110 labels per minute
- 300 DPI
- Black and red color options
- Backlit screen
- Windows, iOS and Android compatible
- You can connect it three different ways
- It doesn’t require any ink
- It prints labels quickly
- It prints labels clearly
- It uses high-quality free software from Brother
- You can choose two different models
- You can print in red and black
- Two-year warranty
- Connecting it to a network is not straightforward
- Challenging to set up
- The settings are complicated
6. Brother QL-1100 Wide Format Professional Thermal Label Printer
When you are looking for a reliable label printer to help produce shipping and other labels in your business, then take a closer look at this model from Brother. Because it’s from a reputable manufacturer, you can tell it’s built to last, while offering much-needed peace of mind at the same time.
You can select from four packages or model options – all arriving with different accessories and price tags. Take your time to choose which label printer is going to work the best for you. When it comes, you will be pleased with how effortless it is to use.
You cannot use this label printer without a wireless internet connection, but it’s a small price to pay. It has plug and play functionality, links seamlessly to Windows and Android devices, and has a USB interface as well.
It can then print labels up to four inches wide and does so at 69 per minute. You can print them one by one or all together – the choice is yours. It also features an automatic crop function and prints them at 300 DPI. You can’t ask for much better than that.
This Brother printer does not require ink, but it does cost more for a spool of labels than other thermal printers. You also can’t use it with UPS labels. It has a few setbacks, so you may need to weigh the pros and cons of deciding to go ahead with Brother or another brand.
- Four package and model options
- Four-inch wide capacity
- USB host interface
- Plug and play feature
- Free software for Windows and Android devices
- 69 labels per minute
- 300 DPI
- Automatic crop function
- Easy to use
- Prints labels fast
- Can print labels one by one or all at once
- Effortless cropping function
- High-quality print
- Doesn’t require ink
- It’s ideal for a range of devices
- You need to connect to a wireless network
- Costs more than others on the market to operate
- You can’t use UPS labels with it
5. Aoimark High-Speed Thermal Product Label Printer
While Aoimark is not a well-known brand, that doesn’t mean its label printer is not worth a closer look. Because of its extensive feature list, there’s every reason to believe it’s going to be on par with leading brands, even surpassing them in some areas as well.
This label printer is compatible with Windows and Mac computers and comes with a one-year warranty. Therefore, you can rest assured there’s no risk in choosing to steer away from reputable brands. It can also print labels at 4.1 inches wide, catering to extra-large shipping labels at the same time.
However, the most standout feature of this model is its ability to detect your label. It knows both the size and style without you having to enter any information. It also accommodates a full range of label rolls for added convenience.
While it can only print 150mm per second, it’s still a fast printer to capture your attention. It’s affordable, high-quality, and will cater to all your shipping and custom label requirements.
- Automatic detection
- 4.1-inch wide capacity
- Thermal transfer printing technology
- Windows and Mac compatible
- One-year warranty
- 150mm per second
- It automatically detects the size and style of your label
- It loads labels quickly
- It prints extra-large labels
- You can print all types of labels
- It accommodates a full range of label rolls
- Doesn’t print as quickly as other models
4. Fangtek Dymo 4XL Thermal High Speed Label Printer
If you own a Dymo label printer, then check out these labels. Affordable, easy to use, and ideal for a range of industries, they are going to appeal to many people. While they are best suited to Dymo printers, you may be able to get them to work with others. For the most part, however, you are best to use them with the Dymo LabelWriter.
They are smudge-free and scratch-free and come in a pack of two. The labels are also 4 x 6 inches at 4XL sizing, making them ideal for domestic and international shipping labels. If you send shipping labels a lot, you will be pleased to know these label printer rolls will work with FedEx, UPS, Amazon, eBay, and a range of other corporations.
They have perforation to make them easier to tear, and you also get 220 on a roll. The unit rate, as a result, is far better than you would have expected. If you are in the market for a printer roll, check out this Dymo option from Fangtek.
- 4 x 6 inches
- 4XL sizing
- 220 labels per roll
- Two rolls
- DYMO LabelWriter compatible
- Shipping brand compatible
- You can use them with a vast range of companies such as Amazon, UPS, and FedEx
- They perforate for easy tearing
- They have a strong adhesive which makes them suitable for corrugated cardboard
- Affordable price tag
- Plenty of labels on a roll
- You get two rolls instead of one
- They won’t scratch or smudge
- Mainly compatible with Dymo
3. Zebra GC420D Thermal Label Printer
Not everyone needs a label printer with all the fancy bells and whistles. Sometimes, something that’s functional but not necessarily packed full of features is going to tick all the boxes for your needs. That’s why Zebra has produced this thermal label printer.
Instead of leaving you thumbing through the pages of a manual to figure out how it works, it’s straightforward and effortless. It does the bare minimum and not a lot else. It provides a printing speed of 4ppm, resolution of 203 DPI, and prints labels up to four inches wide. It also offers a 32-bit processor which is capable of handling most labels in most industries.
It’s also quick and effortless to setup with affordable labels you can buy in bulk. Use this label printer in a range of industries with no trouble at all.
- USB interface
- 4ppm print speed
- 203 DPI
- 4-inch width
- 32-bit processor
- Prints quickly
- Straightforward to use
- Ideal for a broad range of industries
- No-frills style so anyone can use it
- Quick to set up
- Affordable price tag
- Affordable replacement rolls
- Clunky in comparison to other brands
- Not as stylish as other brands
2. DYMO 450 Duo Thermal Label Printer
If you work in the shipping or labeling industry, then you are going to need a label printer that won’t let you down. Out of all options on the market, this DYMO LabelWriter model is going to appear near the top. As a tried and trusted brand for some years, it’s going to appeal for a lot of reasons – including its reliability.
Once you connect it to your PC or Mac and organize the often-challenging software, you can then begin using it right away. You can buy three different label sizes to work with it, and it will print these at a lightning speed of 71 per minute. It even uses thermal technology so you will never have to buy ink or toner – it doesn’t get much better than that.
If your labels are a bit different than standard, that’s no problem for this label printer. You can build a label of your choice on your computer them print it on the label printer with no problems. The rolls are also effortless to load, and it’s straightforward to use. While this label printer does not work well with Amazon, has inferior quality laminate labels, and the software is known to be a challenge, it’s still a worthwhile investment for your home or business.
- Bundle or single option
- 71 labels per minute
- Thermal printing technology
- PC or Mac compatible
- Custom sticker compatible
- Three label sizes
- It doesn’t require any ink or toner
- It comes with all the accessories
- The label rolls are easy to load
- You can create custom labels for printing on your computer
- It’s effortless to use
- Straightforward to set up
- Doesn’t work well on Amazon
- The software can be a challenge to make work
- The laminate labels are inferior to others
1. Zebra Industrial Thermal Table Top Printer
If you don’t mind spending a little extra for your businesses’ label printer if it means you’re going to get a reliable workhorse, then set your sights on this tabletop version from Zebra. Meant for the industrial sector, it’s a high-quality and robust label printer that will see you printing a range of labels with no problems all.
While it’s far more expensive than smaller ones, you get what you pay for. It has a memory function to retain settings, a USB interface, and you can connect it with Bluetooth or Ethernet as well. With a metal frame and robust materials, it also tips the scales at 42 pounds – helping it to withstand daily wear and tear.
The print quality is not the best at 203 DPI, but for long-term and ongoing use, it prints labels quickly and well enough to read. However, it’s important to know it can have alignment and driver issues. It pays to have a techno-savvy person to fix these if you face them. All in all, however, it’s a worthwhile investment.
- Industrial grade
- USB interface
- Ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity
- 42-pound weight
- 203 DPI
- Four-inch printing capacity
- 14 inches per second
- Metal frame
- LCD interface
- 256MB RAM
- Workers quicker than home label printers
- Robust and suitable for industrial environments
- Ideal for a range of businesses
- Comes with a variety of accessories
- Prints quickly
- Has memory space to remember and retain settings
- Issues with alignment
- The print drivers are inferior
- Print quality at 203 DPI is poor
Considerations for Purchasing a Label Printer
- CompatibilityThe compatibility of a label printer is possibly the most critical point. There is no reason to buy a label printer that doesn’t end up working with your setup. Pay attention to the devices with which this unit is compatible. Not all are compatible with iOS, Android, or Mac. Some are more suitable for Windows.
- Label TypeThink about your industry and the labels you usually print, then compare it to what’s on offer with the label printer you are thinking of purchasing. Will it meet the mark? If you are happy with the printer you have except it’s now broken, try to find a label printer that takes the same labels to ensure it’s as close to what you have as possible.
- IndustrySome label printers are suitable for particular industries, so be picky with what you search online for a new label printer. Not every label printer is ideal for only envelopes, while others are best suited for shipping labels.
- QualityFinally, the quality of the machine and the labels matter a lot. If the resolution is reduced, it doesn’t print quickly, or components are flimsy, it’s not going to handle a lot of use. What’s more, the use it does get will be full of frustration on your part! Take your time to choose a label printer that is going to tick all the boxes for your industry requirements.
Last update on 2021-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API