- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 3 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. in.
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels. Convenient side shelves with stainless steel inserts
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 45.6” D x 19.5” W x 35” H | Weight: 52.58 lb
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU: burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- NO ASSEMBLY: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 5 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
- LOCKING LID: The lid latches down allowing for quick and easy transport
- 430 stainless Steel body and lid construction and 304 stainless Steel grid construction
- Two 10,000 BTU burner design delivers the perfect amount of heat for grilling and searing
- Portable design features Folding legs and latching hood for easy carry
- Push and turn ignition and dome thermometer
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Power Source Type: Charcoal
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
- 145-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 145-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5,500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5,500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 18.5 x 16 x 11.5 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs., making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- DURABLE FOLDING LEGS: The grill features folding legs that provide a stable and durable base for the grill while in use and can be easily folded away during transport. Grill legs do not extend.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
- COOKING POWER: Up to 11,000 total BTUs
- 2 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: For better temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 225 sq. in.
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION: For matchless lighting
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Dimensions - lid closed and tables out (inches): 15.5H x 40.9W x 16.5D inches. Fully assembled out of box. Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Care instructions: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
- Assembly required (Easy!)
- Built with high-grade stainless steel
- Safe and durable stainless steel cooking grid
- Foldable legs and lid lock system make this a perfect companion for travel and camping trips
- Our outstanding US-based customer service is here to answer any of your concerns or questions
- U-SHAPE BURNER - 14000 BTU Even cooking the porcelain cooking grid and closing stainless steel lid mean your food gets cooked evenly from the get-go
- FOLDING SUPPORT LEGS - Quick deployment you can have this grill out of the garage and fired up in less than one minute
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE - If you like to cook different types of meats when you host a Barbeque; sear in the juices of every steak you cook, make slow-grilled chicken perfectly every time and even grill buns and vegetables without disaster striking
- GREASE PAN - Quick clean grease tray keeps your grilling area clean
- 354 Square Inches of total Cooking Surface, Retractable warming rack and Piezo-ignition system no need external power source
Have a plan for a picnic outside? You need a portable gas grill for your family holiday? Now you can find the best portable gas grill in our below list.
As we venture out and wander among natural surrounds – our own garden or parks or countryside – we would still like to cater to our taste buds, cooking juicy steaks and other stuff.
Yes, we can do this because we have got our own portable gas grills. Have we? Are we about to purchase one? If so, which one to choose from among the multitude of options?
We need to look for the grill which is light enough to carry, strong enough to be lugged around, and hot enough to quickly grill our steaks and burgers. Along with the elegance and fuel efficiency, some of the factors we should look for while purchasing a gas grill include a high BTU rating so that there is maximum heating in a minimum grill area.
It should be light weight and easily transportable. You can use it in open area and hence the flame should be protected to withstand the wind that blows. One should also be able to control the flame to get the desirable tone and texture. Of course, there may be specific requirements and applications based on one’s personal choice.
The products available in the market may meet some of the requirements very well and a few others minimally. May be there is large grill surface but the weight may be too much. A thin metal construction will heat up fast but may melt faster! With all the give-and-take on options, we could possibly make our choice for the best ten options listed below.
10. Fuego Portable Gas Grill
This 13 pound grill measuring 12 x 12.75 x 9 inches has a 159 square inches grill space and an enamel coated steel cooking grate. It is compact enough to be conveniently carried while camping, going to beaches, tailgating and other activities.
It has a variable control valve and the food. You can keep it warm by the steel cooking good. The heat output is 8,000 BTU and the burner is made of stainless steel. It has a novel grease management wherein can unscrew the tray and cleaned under a dishwasher
It can be fuelled by liquid propane canisters of 16.4 or 14.1 ounce. The whole unit can be folded into a briefcase size bag.
9. Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill
This is a portable table top grill with a stainless steel top. T has 10000 BTU heat output and 20 square inches of cooking area. It works with 20 lb propane bottle as well as disposable 1 pound cylinders. This is ideal for picnics, boating, tailgating and garden backyards. The 22 pound grill measures 16.5 x 12.25 x 26.5 inches.
8. Camco Olympian 5500 Portable Gas Grill with Folding Tabletop Legs
An ideal companion for outdoor cooking, the lightweight stainless steel grill has a cooking area of 180 inches with a heat output of 12,000 BTU per hour. The stainless steel burner is highly rust resistant.
It weighs about 12 pounds and has a dimension of 23.2 x 14.6 x 11.6 inches. In addition, this portable grill is of sturdy construction and popular for campers, hitch hikers among others. It is quite compact. You can also clean it easily after usage.
7. Zippo All Terrain Portable Gas Grill
As the name suggests, this grill can be taken anywhere, particularly off the road into high terrains, round countryside as well as regular camping, tailgating and hiking expeditions. The cast aluminum body fitted with legs, axels and wheels enables to be set up in all sorts of surfaces. The black colored grill weighs 45 pounds and measures 40 x 21 x 14 inches approximately.
The heat is regulated with the help of a thru-lid thermometer and flame height adjustment facility. It has a push-button ignition system. It can be used with small 1 pound as well large 20 pound propane tanks. Apparently, it is not as effective in windy conditions.
6. Napoleon TravelQ TQ285 Portable Gas Grill
This portable grill has two stainless steel burners working on 12,000 BTU heat output. One could do direct as well as indirect grilling, and even heating is ensured by porcelain zed cast iron wave cooking grids.
The gas grill has a very compact design has a large 285 square inches grilling area. It has a cast aluminum body and the handles have a lock for keeping the lid tightly closed during travel and storage.
5. Cuisinart Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, Petit Gourmet
This 145 square inches portable gas grill is powered by 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner. It does not produce enormous heating, but the porcelain-enameled grate gets evenly heated. Though small in size, the cooking can compare with the fulsome grills.
The grill can be easily cleaned and the grate can be safely put in dishwashers. It is an ideal choice for cozy couples and those who have little room to spare.
4. Solaire Portable Infrared Grill
Solaire infrared grill has 155 square inches of grilling spaces with 14,000 BTU heat output. With V-shaped stainless steel grilling grids, it has reduced flare-ups. It weighs 27 pounds and measures 21 x 13 x 12 inches. It can work with propane gas and even natural gas.
It cooks fast, yielding juicy rare steak in seven to eight minutes. It is very fuel efficient and yet offers high amount of heat to satisfy even professional chefs. It is comfortably suitable for tailgates, those going on the picnic or for camps, and even those sitting out at their balconies.
3. Cuisinart CGG 200 Portable Gas Grill
A compact grill of table-top model, Cuisinart CGG 200 Gas Grill is 12000 BTU burner with a heat distributing panel. You can use this grill in small yards and patios and small houses. The CGG 2000 grill can be conveniently total across to a game or a beach party.
This Cuisinart gas grill has a modular grill surface design and can handle vegetables, breads, pizzas and delicate foods. The handles remain cool and the grill has a sturdy painted steel base.
2. Char-Broil Liquid Propane Portable Gas Grill
This light weight, just 10 pounds, steel grill with chrome-plated cooking grate has a 11,000 BTU burner and 187 square inches of cooking surface. With heat-resistant handles, you can pack quickly without waiting for the grill to cool down.
For camping, tailgating, fishing, enjoying the breeze at the beach or chilling out at the balcony, Char-Broil is an ideal companion to get a variety of food cooked. This sweet little grill is an ideal companion in “No Fire” zones and is quite cost-effective. It may not stand much of a wind but it totally fulfills its main purpose, i.e., cooking.
1. Weber Q 2200 Liquid Portable Gas Grill
The WeberQ2200 is highly popular due its sturdy construction and 12,000 BTUs of fast heating. The 280 square inch porcelain coated cast iron cooking grate of this elegant gas grill can feed you with burgers and steaks, and the large hood can easily accommodate a whole chicken.
Though on the heavier side, this portable gas grill is worth its weight in money too. It works with a disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. liquid propane cylinder. One can camp or tailgate with it, but it is also a convenient outdoor grill in the backyard.
Last update on 2021-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API