- 15 Qt. (14. 25 L)
- Ideal for Oil Recycling
- Drain Direct - No Oily Tub, Funnel, or Mess
- Heavy-Duty Construction with E-Z Handle Design and E-Z Roll Wheels
- Large 8" (20 cm) Opening with Screw Cap
- 17-3/4" Inside Diameter
- 5-1/2" Deep
- Splash Guard Lip
- EZ Grip Handles
- 1" Diameter Pour Spout
- For easier cleaner fluid changes
- Large spout for easy pouring
- Molded handle makes carrying, pouring and storing easy
- Anti-splash lip contains fluid
- 6" deep x 15.25" diameter
- OIL DRIP PAN: Oil drip pan keeps your garage floors clean & free of mess. The pan holds 6 quarts and is great for all liquids.
- OIL DRAIN CATCHING PAN: Reduce spillage and improve effiency in pouring liquids with this oil pan. Works for all vehicles.
- OIL DRIP PANS: Oil drip pans are great for almost any liquid when working on your own car, truck & even motorcycle repairs. Catch oil spills & keep your garage floors clean.
- INTERIOR & EXTERIOR CAR ACCESSORIES: We provide you with plenty of car auto accessories to customize your vehicle. Check out our floor mats, deer alerts, phone cup holders, chargers Bluetooth speakers & more!
- AFTERMARKET ACCESSORIES: Custom Accessories is a family owned company & leader in the aftermarket automotive accessories marketplace. We are known for our extensive product line, product innovation & packaging solutions focusing on the consumers’ needs.
- Oil drain pan is constructed of high quality, recyclable polythene plastic that is resistant to corrosion so your oil pan will remain durable for oil, gasoline, and antifreeze
- Anti splash curled lip edge prevents any splashing that can occur while moving the pan
- Deep 5" x 12.55" pan can hold a high capacity up to two gallons/8 liters making it the perfect oil pan for oil changes
- Easy grip handles on both sides of the pan makes for easy transportation and attached spout makes for easy draining into large openings
- Sturdy handle makes for convenient hanging when not in use and low profile makes it easy to store away
- 【17 GALLON CAPACITY】- The oil capacity of this oil drain pan could reach up to 17 gallons. 12V DC centrifugal electric pump transfers waste oil from the drain at up to 4.5 GPM.
- 【HIGH IMPACT TANK】- Made from high-impact polypropylene, which is lightweight. That equals easy movement and still durable for your long-term using.
- 【4IN. HEAVY-DUTY CASTERS】- There are 4’’ heavy-duty casters in this oil drain pan to offer smooth operation and movement during the application.
- 【EASY TO USE】- With an electric pump, the whole process is merely turning on/off the switch. And the low-profile design eliminates the need to lift the vehicle to drain fluids.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- This oil drain pan is ideal for removing oil or antifreeze, where a pit or hoist is not available with a unique no-spill design. It also features a 10ft hose so that the pan could be applied on multiple occasions.
- Dimensions 33" x 22" x 8"
- 30 quart, heavy-duty, all-purpose plastic drain tub
- Designed for easy pouring and disposal; The apron facilitates washing and sorting parts
- For draining radiators, crankcases, transmissions, differentials, etc. on cars and trucks
- Dorman 95-1371Dorman drain pans are designed to make your job ofchanging fluids in your vehicle much easier. Dorman has a widevariety of drain pans to best aid your with your process. Thesepans are available in hard plastics as well as metal.Drain Pan - Plastic15 Quart (3-3/4 Gallon)High density polyethyleneBuilt-in hand grips and drain holderFor oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid &amp most shopchemicals
- Easy to clean and carry portable oil drain pan from Capri tools
- Provides easier, cleaner oil changes, fluids drain directly into large opening
- Anti-splash lip contains fluid when pouring and molded handle make carrying, pouring and storing easy
- Constructed of tough polyethylene material for long lasting durability
- Total capacity of 4.5 gallons (16 liter)
- Oil lift drain special valve can easily transfer the used oil from the 20-Gallon tank to the recycling container at any height
- Ideal for extracting waste oil and other fluids from vehicles using venturi-vacuum extracting system or draining by gravity
- Height Adjusts From 45" To 72-1/2" For Draining Fluids From Vehicles On Lifts
- Includes swivel casters and polyurethane wheels for smooth and quiet maneuvering
- Working Pressure: 10PSI - Gauge: Gauge: 0-23PSI In 0.5 PSI Increments; Regulator & Gauge With 1/4 Inch NPT Air Coupler
An oil drain pan is a must-have in any garage, especially if you plan on carrying out vehicle services in the comfort of your home. Rather than spend hundreds of dollars getting someone else to drain your oil, while not buy a decent oil pan and do it yourself? Once you purchase a pan that’s fit for purpose, it’s smooth sailing.
However, the challenging part is not so much draining the oil, but finding a pan that’s not going to create a mess and a lot of stress. After all, no one likes to have to clean up oil off their driveway or clothing after a failed attempt.
You need to pay attention to the pan’s construction, design, size, and whether it’s going to leak or remain tightly sealed. The best oil pan is one that doesn’t cost a lot of money but has a thick and robust construction, an easy-pour spout, and a mess-free overall design. Such an oil drain pan is hard to find, but these nine options below will show you that it’s not entirely impossible.
9. Motivx Tools Engine Oil Drain Pan
Changing oil on vehicles can be a messy job, but you can make it far cleaner and more convenient by purchasing this oil drain pan from Motivx Tools. This manufacturer has taken onboard many people’s bugbears, making a point of ensuring mess and low-quality oil drain pans are a thing of the past.
Their one, which has a 16-quart capacity, is suitable for both cars and trucks, while also being useful for not only oil but other vehicle fluids as well. It features heavy-duty polyethylene to last a long time, while even having a reinforced bottom and an anti-splash lip to make clean up a breeze.
What homeowners will also like is how effortless it is to transport. Thanks to the enclosed spout, rear handle, and dual front handles, you can carefully and quickly carry waste oil from A to B without a drop hitting the floor. Sealing the deal is its affordable price tag and robust construction to last the distance.
- 16-quart capacity
- Car and truck oil suitability
- Drip-catching capacity
- Automatic waste disposal
- Heavy duty polyethylene
- Reinforced bottom
- Rear handle
- Dual front handles
- Anti-splash lip
- Pour spout
- Affordable to buy
- Clean to use
- Doesn’t drip everywhere
- Suitable for cars and trucks
- You can use it for transmission fluid and other liquids
- The pour spout is enclosed to prevent a mess
- Robust and long-lasting construction
- The spout is challenging to clean
- Not as thick as other pans
- The spout shape makes oil flow slow
8. GarageBOSS GB150 Oil Drain Pan
Many people don’t like draining vehicle oil because it’s a messy job, but what if you could buy an oil drain pan that made sure it was a clean process? Thanks to GarageBOSS, that’s now a possibility. This oil drain pan is unlike anything else on the market.
It features a funnel to ensure you can tip out fluids cleanly and even has leak-proof caps for easy transport. Therefore, you can drain the fluids from your vehicle, including transmission liquid, put on the cap, then transport it to somewhere for safe disposal.
This oil drain pan is also low profile which means that even if you’ve modified your car to be lower on its springs, you will have no problems slipping the container underneath.
It has included carry handles, a wide mouth funnel, and a generous fluid capacity of 12-and-a-half ounces. Even though its unique construction can take a little while to get used to, once you do, you will never want to change back to a traditional oil changing method that involves getting your hands dirty.
- Includes wide mouth funnel
- 12.5-quart capacity
- Low profile
- Carry handle
- Leak-proof caps
- You can transport it with fluids entirely enclosed
- It’s quick and easy to drain fluids
- Robust construction
- Comes with a funnel for clean draining
- The caps don’t leak so you can transport the old oil or anti-freeze
- You can use it with a range of fluids
- It’s thin and low to push under most vehicles
- The plastic molding is poor
- It’s messier than other drain pans
7. Lumax LX-1632 Drainmaster Drain Pan
Reach for this Lumax Drainmaster oil drain pan if you want a quick, effortless, and affordable way in which to drain your oil without calling in the experts. Even though you need to carry out a test first to make sure it won’t leak, you will be impressed with how convenient it makes the entire oil changing process.
The first noteworthy point is the capacity. Most oil drain pans on the market are around 12 quarts, but this one is 15 quarts. As a result, it’s more suitable for larger vehicles than most others on the market. The opening for oil is also quite generous at eight inches, allowing more space and margin for error.
Then, you get the benefit of a range of other features that help to make it as mess-free as possible. The catch-all basket will catch filters and other parts, while the O-ring and screw cap helps to make sure it doesn’t leak once the oil is inside. You also don’t need a messy funnel to do the job.
Sealing the deal is the inclusion of wheels underneath the oil drain pan. Rather than scrape the plastic along your garage floor, you can benefit from wheels that help set it into place quicker than a regular oil drain pan. There’s every reason why you would consider adding this oil drain pan to your shopping cart to take care of car servicing requirements.
- 15-quart capacity
- Eight-inch opening
- Catch-all basket
- Screw cap with O-ring seal
- Made in the USA
- Comes with wheels
- Funnel and mess-free
- Plastic construction
- The wheels mean you can roll it under vehicles without scraping the plastic
- Affordable to buy
- Direct draining without the need for tubs, funnels, and mess
- The screw cap opening is large
- It doesn’t leak
- Slosh free
- The spout doesn’t always seal
- No gasket
- The wheels don’t move well
- You have to do a water leak seal test first
6. Goplus Portable Oil Drain Pan with Pump for Truck Car
Changing a car or truck’s oil with only an oil drain pan can be a challenge if you have been used to a car lift or pit for so long. Fortunately, Goplus aims to take all the hard work out of a job with a portable oil drain pan. Suitable for use when you don’t have a car pit, it’s going to make the task so much more convenient than you ever thought possible.
The first excellent point is its capacity. With 17 gallons-worth of space for oil, you can use it with your car or truck with no problems. It also includes an eight-foot hose and pumps to help drain oil in a better time frame. However, that’s not all this oil drain pan has going for it.
It features robust polypropylene that’s durable, sturdy, long-lasting, and doesn’t leak. As a result, you never have to worry about rust, corrosion, or imperfections. It also has four-inch caster wheels for better mobility. You can then push it under vehicles without having to shuffle yourself along the floor, getting dirty in the process.
Using the pump, you can then make quick work of removing oil, ready for fresh fluids. There’s so much to love about this oil drain pan, including the folding T-handle that makes transport a breeze. Consider adding it to your watchlist today.
- 17-gallon capacity
- Truck and car pan
- Eight-foot hose
- Included pump
- Polypropylene construction
- Four-inch caster wheels
- 29-inch folding T-handle
- 38-pound weight
- Doesn’t rust or corrode
- Suitable for use when a car lift or pit isn’t available
- Easy to transport
- Affordable to buy
- Robust construction
- Long pumping hose
- Suitable for oil and anti-freeze
- You can use it with trucks and cars
- Generous fluid capacity
- The pump doesn’t last
- You have to assemble it yourself
- The handle on the pump is weak
5. ATD Tools 5183 Drain Tub
If you need an oil drain pan to take care of oil and fluids from transmissions, radiators, crankcases, and more, then set your sights on this drain tub from ATD Tools. Featuring robust and non-flexing plastic, it’s suitable for a range of automotive tasks with which you may need help.
It offers a generous 30-quart capacity, a large apron, and plenty of space for oil and other fluids. The central area of this oil drain pan is around 19 inches in diameter – generous in comparison to others on the market too.
You can use this oil drain pan for washing and draining parts, all the while benefiting from the knowledge it’s a durable and long-lasting pan. While the pour spout is not as large as what you would find on other containers, it’s a small price to pay for what is ultimately a high-quality pan to carry you through years of car servicing.
- 30-quart capacity
- Large apron
- 33 x 22 x 8 inches
- 4.2 pounds
- 19 inches in diameter
- Hard plastic construction
- Robust construction
- Suitable for crankcases, transmissions, radiators, and more
- Effortless to wash and drain parts
- High-quality design
- Generous fluid capacity
- The pour spout is not very big
- It’s hard to drain
4. Lisle 17942 Plastic Drain Pan
If you pride yourself on taking care of your household’s car servicing requirements, then you will no doubt want an oil drain pan that’s going to provide a mess-free experience. After all, trying to get oil out of your driveway is a nearly impossible task. If you purchase an oil drain pan from Lisle, however, you will enjoy how little mess is involved in the process.
This oil drain pan has a 4.5-gallon capacity which is suitable for a range of vehicles, as well as featuring a one-inch spout. This spout makes it relatively easy to drain fluids with the minimal mess as well.
The plastic construction is also a noteworthy point, delivering on being robust, hard-wearing, and suitable for its use. Then, the easy-grip handles on both sides make transport a breeze, as does the anti-splash lid which delivers once again on its promise for a mess-free oil draining experience.
While the spout angle for many people is a problem, making it slower to drain the oil and necessary to tilt the oil drain pan, you will enjoy, overall, how much more comfortable to it is to remove your vehicle oil than it was before.
- 4.5-gallon capacity
- Black high-density polypropylene plastic material
- Chemical and solvent-resistant
- 1-inch spout
- Anti-splash lid
- Easy-grip handles
- Suitable for small car oil-changing requirements
- Robust plastic construction
- Affordable to buy
- Three handles for effortless transport
- The spout is enclosed
- Mess-free design
- Small capacity
- The draining neck is slow to pour out oil
- Excess oil gets stuck in the bottom
- You have to tilt it steep to pour out the oil
3. Generic Mobile Oil Drain Pan Cart with Handle
Whether you own a truck or a car, you will find this generic oil drain pan is everything you require to get the job done quickly and with minimal mess.
Even if your vehicle is low to the ground, or has a lot of oil, it’s more than likely this oil drain pan will tick all the boxes thanks to its generous 15-gallon capacity and low-profile design.
Using the folding T-handle and caster wheels, you can push it swiftly under your vehicle to begin draining oil. It’s then a quick and effortless process thanks to the galvanized sump and generous sized draining area.
Thanks to both the fixed and swivel wheels, you can then get the oil drain pan back out from under the vehicle with minimal effort.
While this is not an oil drain pan in the traditional sense, it’s still going to meet the mark for a lot of people looking to take care of vehicle servicing.
- 15-gallon capacity
- Folding T handle
- Galvanized sump
- Fixed and swivel caster wheels
- 44 x 26 x 24 inches
- Easy-to-use handle
- Transportable thanks to the wheel
- Robust sump
- Generous size
- Suitable for a range of vehicles
- Ideal capacity for many vehicles
- Messy to use
2. Hopkins Flo Tool 42003MI Oil Drain Container
When was the last time you could change the fluids in your car or truck with an oil drain pan without making a mess everywhere? Usually, you can leak oil and other fluids all over your driveway, clothes, and anything else nearby. For the most part, servicing your vehicle can be a messy process – encouraging you to enlist the help of experts instead.
However, if you buy the right oil drain pan, such as this one from Hopkins, you can take back control of the task with minimal to no mess. Its overall design is one that eliminates the messy component while making the oil changing process far more manageable.
This oil drain pan has a generous 16-quart capacity which is large enough for several vehicles, all the while being 17 x 20 x 6 inches – generous in size. Its lightweight of 3.75 pounds also means you won’t have any trouble carrying this oil drain pan from A to B either – even when it’s full of oil.
It doesn’t leak, create a mess, or need you to awkwardly carry it without spilling it to a safe disposal area. Instead, you can put on the leak-free cap, store the oil upright or flat, and dispose of it safely with minimal effort.
Thanks to the ergonomic handgrips and elongated basins, the functionality of this oil drain pan will also impress. It’s far quicker, safer, and cleaner to use this pan than several others on the market. As a result, it offers the ultimate bang for your buck when you choose to add it to your shopping cart.
- 16-quart capacity
- Upright or flat storage
- 3.75 pounds
- 17 x 20 x 6 inches
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Elongated basins
- Large size
- Affordable price tag
- Convenient shape
- Generous capacity
- Doesn’t make a lot of mess
- Comfortable carry handles
- The plastic is thin, made thinner by scraping it along concrete under vehicles
- It can splash oil
- The cap is loose so fluid can leak out
1. Custom-Pak Oil Catch Drain Pan
If you’re on a budget, but that doesn’t mean you want to skimp on quality when it comes to a new oil drain pan, then set your sights on this one from Custom-Pak.
Even though its price tag is more competitive than several other drain pans on the market, you don’t compromise on quality in the slightest. Instead, you benefit from a range of features to make your car servicing experience that much more beneficial.
This oil drain pan is made here in the USA, comes with a 23-quart capacity, and even has a screw on cap for a leak-free experience. To ensure fluid flows more freely once you have drained your vehicle, it also has a vent hole.
Even though this oil drain pan is more suitable for smaller cars, you will still enjoy how convenient it is. It has a comfortable handle, a low-profile design, and offers a far cleaner experience than with a traditional oil drain pan.
The draining of oil is slower than what it takes to drain it from your vehicle, but as long as you keep a close eye on proceedings, you will find it it’s an oil drain pan that delivers on value time and time again.
- 23-quart capacity
- Made in the USA
- Screw-on cap
- Positive seal
- Vent for fluid flow
- Easy-grip handle
- 20 x 6 x 22 inches
- Robust construction
- Affordable price tag
- Thick walls
- Made here in the USA
- Sealed construction for a leak-free finish
- There’s a vent to help the liquid flow freely
- Reduced risk of oily mess
- The handle is comfortable to use
- Low profile design
- The drain holes are slower than how fast the pan fills
Considerations for Purchasing an Oil Drain Pan
All you need is a high-quality oil drain pan and a little know-how. However, not all oil drain pans are suitable for the task, which is why you need to consider this information below before you buy one.
- PortabilityPortability is crucial because you need to be able to get your oil drain pan under your vehicle, then back out once it’s full. It also then has to be easy to transport to a safe disposal site.Look for features that make your pan more portable such as T handles, wheels, a thick bottom for scraping along concrete driveways without damaging them, and a sealed lid to keep oil safely inside.
- SizeIf you have a small vehicle, any oil drain pan is going to be adequate. However, the larger your car is, the more oil it has. Pay attention to the quart or gallon capacity and compare it to your vehicle’s tank.
- ConstructionThe construction is crucial because it needs to meet the mark for quality. If you aren’t happy with the structure, you can either have the hassle of sending the pan back or having a significant mess in your garage or driveway. Make sure the oil drain pan is robust, features thick plastic, and offers an entirely sealed unit.
- SpoutsOnce you drain oil into an oil drain pan, you have to get it out of it again somehow. Some oil pans come with funnels for quick draining, while others have spouts that are either open or closed. Be wary of closed spouts. The angle is often not adjustable, slowing down the flow capacity. Open spouts, however, can be messy, and funnels can slip out of place.
Last update on 2021-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API