- An altimeter tracks your vertical movement, a barometer tells the Trend in air pressure, and a compass points the way
- Suunto core tracks both the weather and the sun for you; Operating temperature: 20° C to +60° C / 5° F to +140° F; Storage temperature: 30° C to +60° C / 22° F to +140° F
- A weather Trend graph and storm alarm along with preset sunrise/sunset times for over 400 locations help you stay safe and plan your activities
- With stylish designs in more than a handful of variations, you are sure to find just the right Suunto core for your style
- Wrist top computer watch with altimeter, barometer, compass and weather indicator
- Analog day/date and12/24-hour time.
- Water resistant
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
- Military-inspired stainless steel watch with round dial, red contrasting second hand, and rugged green canvas band
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Operating temperature range is -10°C to +60°C/14°F to 140°F
- Charges in natural sunlight or indoor light;Case Size 39mm
- Features include protective mineral crystal dial window, date window, three subdials, luminous hands, and buckle closure and
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
- ⌚Imported⌚: Japan movement and battery (Battery Life 3 Years), Replaceable watch band, Click Our Brand "MEGALITH" Above the Title to Explore More in Our Store
- ⌚Mutifunction⌚: Time, day and date display; 12/24H format selectable, auto calendar; Daily alarm and hourly chime; EL backlight
- ⌚Upgraded⌚: Upgraded of similar models sold in Amazon; SS316L material case and buckle, never rusty; High hardness German glasses, key-scratch resistant and durable
- ⌚Perfect Gift⌚:Designer sports watch of high quality, which can be used in any occasions, and will be best gift for yourself or your friends
- ⌚Service & Guarantee⌚: if you have any quality or any other questions, please contact us at any time and we will resolve it for you as soon as possible.
- 【DUAL TIME DISPLAY】 Dual-Precision Japanese analog-digital movement, provides accurate time keeping and easy to read.
- 【MULTIFUNCTION】 Features alarm, stopwatch, backlight, 12/24 hour format, day-date-month calendar, hourly chime and rotating bezel.
- 【MILITARY GRADE】 46mm heavy duty big face, Anti-scratch mineral dial window and tough stainless steel case for high durability.
- 【3ATM WATER RESISTANT】 Withstand splash, hand washing and raining wear. Perfect for all kind of business, casual activities and daily use. NOT suitable for bathing, swimming or diving.
- 【COOL ALL-BLACK TACTICAL DESIGN】 Digital display only visible when backlight is turned on in the dark.
- 【JAPANESE MOVEMENT】 Imported Japanese quartz analog movement and battery, provides accurate time keeping and long term running.
- 【5ATM WATER RESISTANT】 Suitable for hand washing, swimming and raining wear, but NOT shower, diving or snorkeling. Perfect for all kind of daily use.
- 【12/24HR TIME】 12/24-Hour military analog time with date window makes this watch very easy to read.
- 【MILITARY GRADE】 Anti-scratch mineral dial window and tough stainless steel case for high durability.
- 【INSTRUCTION】 The watch crown has two positions: all the way out to adjust the time, and half way out to adjust the date. Watch hands will be luminous for minutes after being exposed to strong light for a while.
- Large sporty dial designed with dual displays and multiple functions, fits both outdoor and indoor activities, such as running, hiking and so on, easy to set up after reading the manual
- Water resistant to 30M, meet your daily waterproof need, don’t worry about when you wash hands or wash cars. Covered with 304 stainless steel bottom to improve the waterproof performance
- Powered by Japanese imported movement and button cells, provide precise time keeping and longer service life, help you to manage your time wisely
- Soft rubber band makes this sports watch comfortable to wear, won’t feel too tight or too loose on your wrist with adjustable band. Durable senior plastic case and mineral glass mirror provide better use experience
- Warranty of 12 months, We assure you Quality Guarantee and Excellent Customers Service. Please feel free to contact us for any questions, we will try our best to help you
- DETAILS: 200 Meter Water Resistant, Super Illuminator LED Light with Afterglow (selectable illumination duration 1.5 or 3 seconds), World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping, 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm and an Hourly Time Signal.
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or for that perfect accessory. Pair with any outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between and always be on time.
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking a watch to wear all day. This is not only comfortable, fun, and new, but a style that will bring lots of compliments, while wearing. Perfect gift idea for that birthday, holiday or just a thinking of you present.
- GREAT QUALITY: This timeless quality item comes in a variety of styles and some have more color options. G-SHOCK watches stand out not just with their tough design, but also with their technical refinements. Everyone needs to keep track of time to stay track in life!
- G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.
- 【FUNCTION】12/24 Hour military time with Date calendar display, easy to read.
- 【5ATM WATER RESISTANT】 165 feet waterproof, Suitable for hand washing, swimming and raining wear, but NOT suitable for showering with warm water, steaming, and diving. Perfect for most of indoor / outdoor sports.
- 【JAPANESE MOVEMENT】 Imported Japanese quartz analog movement and battery, provides accurate time keeping and long-term running.
- 【TACTICAL GRADE】Anti-scratch mineral dial window, tough stainless steel case, with durable green NATO band.
- 【PACKAGING 】Wrist Watch * 1; Original Watch Box * 1; Instruction Manual* 1
- Countdown timer; input range: 1 minute to 24 hours; measuring unit: 1 second; auto- repeat function
- 1/100 second stopwatch; measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"; measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- Hourly time signal; auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039); 12/24 hour formats; accuracy 15 seconds per month
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight with Afterglow
How are military watches different from ordinary watches?
Military watches are a relative category. Apart from the standard military issue watches, there are some commercially available watches that can qualify as military watches. Their main characteristics are:
Durability:Military watches are built tough. They can stand through multiple shock impacts without affecting the internal gear. They mostly have crystal faces that crack only under the worst treatment. The bands and cases are built to last for 5 years or more. Indeed, the Casio G-Shock owners have had their watches for decades.
Utility Features:Remember the things James Bond’s watches could do. Military watches are no less. Most of them are armed with Altimeter, Barometer, compass, Thermometer, stopwatch, count-down timer alarm etc.. Calendar dates, logs, backlight etc. make them all-in-one devices.
Form Factor:Many folks buy military watches simply for the sake of the ‘Army look’. The tough-guy macho look is what many of us need. Boasting about a chrono to friends or relying on the compass without asking for proper directions is an opportunity to annoy the women in the family with the military watch.
What is an ABC watch?
Ever seen watches the size of Captain America’s shield? Some of them are saucer-sized for a reason. They pack the trio-sensors of Altimeter, Barometer and Compass. Hence the name, ABC watches. Most ABC watches only give you an estimate of the altitude, pressure and direction readings. They won’t be as precise in their readings as the dedicated devices for these purposes.
Then why buy them, you ask?Because an enterprising individual can make the most of them. If you are not changing altitude but the pressure reading of your military watch changes, then you can expect a sudden climate change like a storm. Altitude readings will help you find your way downhill. Compass is extremely useful when you are lost in the thicket of trees. The more you understand that these facilities are just for reference, the better you will feel about ABC watches.
Which are the best military watches?
There were many watches parading as military watches in the consumerist crawlspace. We looked at their capabilities and picked up those one which could satisfy the following parameters:
Time:Time is important. So is time-telling. The best military watches tick correctly at the pace of time. There is no lag or rush. Many of the high end military watches use radio signal from atomic time-keeping transmitters on a regular basis to stay updated on the correct time. The best military watches incorporate three most important time features: stopwatch, timer and alarm.
Features:Military watches are best known to be equipped for combat-type situations. They have every feature that a certain British spy would make use of for a dramatic climax.Altimeter, Barometer, compass and Thermometer are the most commonly found perks in the best military watches. Some of them also tell sunset-sunrise timings, current time in different timezones, tidal maps etc..
Durability:The best military matches are made to be robust. They can survive at least till 100m under water, making them virtually waterproof. They are also more shock-resistant than ordinary watches. This is accomplished by using mineral crystal glass and recessed dials.
Battery life:Battery life is the true test of the tactical watches’ abilities. There’s no point gushing about their features if they die on you within weeks of full charging. The best military watches last at least 7 months once full-charged. Then they either have a replaceable battery or solar recharging capability.
1. Casio Men’s GW-9400-1CR Master of G Stainless Steel Solar Watch
Casio Master of G watch series belong to the prestigious G-Shock digital watches range. The Rangeman GW-9400-1CR is a full-fledged military watch that is ready for the rough terrain. It needs no external impetus because of its solar power panel. Equipped with all sorts of sensors, this watch is built to be water and shockproof. The amount of information and functionality packed into this watch is so amazing that it holds a timeless place in the best military watches list.
Casio Men’s GW-9400-1CR solar military watch uses Multiband 6 atomic timekeeping. This is a radio-controlled timekeeping technology. It communicates the time-calibrations with the transmission stations worldwide and receives the time for that time zone. You will never have to reset t this tactical watch. 12-hour and 24-hour format of time-telling are available.
It also sports a 1/10-second stop watch function. This requires no initial setup so you could get it going at an urgent event. There’s a countdown timer, also useful for organizing a race or an event. An alarm gets you up and alert on a busy day.
The GW-9400-1CR military watch from Casio is a real treat on the wrist. It is heavy but that reflects its sturdy construction that should easily last a decade or more. Its most notable feature is the sunrise and sunset time. You can input your latitude/longitude and get these time readings for your zone.This military watch can easily survive 10m free-falls on to the ground. It is also waterproof up to 660ft. under water. The battery built-in lasts 10 years on an average.
GW-9400-1CR is an ABC watch. It has an Altimeter, a Barometer, a Compass and a thermometer. All three can be calibrated on neutral ground and used during camping trips. The LED display light is white and sufficiently bright without being hurtful to the eyes. It has two different period settings: 1s and 3s. The solar panel is built on to the face of the watch. It is available in different colors with either regular or negative display. The buttons are textured and hence easy to find.
- ABC watch with thermometer
- Countdown timer, stopwatch alarm
- Shockproof and waterproof
- Radio-controlled atomic time
- Solar rechargeable
2. Casio Men’s GW7900B-1 G-Shock Black Solar Sport Watch
Casio never fails to dazzle it with regards to military watches. The GW7900B-1 G-shock tactical watch is one of the many more Casio watches on this list. Technically, this has some high-precision features compared to the GW-9400-1CR. But it is not an ABC watch. It does weigh less and cost much lesser than the previous one. If negative display is your jam and you don’t need the Altimeter, Barometer and Compass functions, GW7900B-1is the ‘IT’ G-shock. It time-warped straight into our best military watches list.
As with the GW-9400-1CR, theGW7900B-1 military watch uses radio atomic time-telling. It looks for radio signal to update time at midnight. This update signal is sent up to 6 times, at the end of each hour since midnight. As soon as it receives the correct time, the rest of the attempts are aborted. Based on the time zone, it can tell the current world time in up to 48 cities by just clicking through the options. Setting the time to a different city’s time zone is also very easy. It tells time in both normal and military format.
The stopwatch counts to 1/100th of a second. This is extremely useful if you are having an impromptu kids’ race at a community event. Countdown timer is also available in this military watch. The alarm functionality on the watch allows you to set up to 5 alarms, one with snooze functionality.
The Casio GW7900B-1 G-shock military watch is solar rechargeable. Keeping it in indirect sunlight also feeds it power. You will never feel the need to replace the battery during its lifetime. The display is negative with an EL backlight that stays on for 1s by default. Apart from the 4 textured buttons, it has 5 separate dials inside its main dial. Like GW-9400-1CR, this is also water-resistant up to 660 feet of water. Casio claims that professional marine activities should do it no harm.
This tactical watch features the curious tide/moon graphs. You will be able to tell time along with the tide on which you read it.It preserves charge at night by paring off its functions. It is a bulky accessory, but it’s lighter than it looks.
- Alarms, stopwatch, timer
- Radio atomic time-telling
- Can tell current time in 48 cities
- Water and shock-resistant
- Tide/moon graphs, solar charged
- Alarm tone is not loud
3. Timex Expedition Shock Digital Compass Watch
Casio military watches can be a bit overwhelming. The cultural shock of having so many features at hand can be a too much. That’s where the Timex Expedition Shock military watch comes in. Its rugged build and tight range of facilities make it an invaluable addition to your military kit. The upside? You can easily read time on its dial compared to the Casio which has a cluttered screen.Its place in the best military watches list is well-deserved.
The Timex Expedition Shock tactical watch does not do any radio voodoo for time. It tells the time normally, which is plastered on the middle of the screen in bold figures. You can display the time in either the 12-hour format or the 24-hour format. The chrono functionality is spot-on in this military watch.
You can set alarms to wake up. The Expedition also gives you the option of setting hydration alarms. Timer functionality keeps you in charge of your workout session. Occasion reminders on this military watch are as useful as the smartphone reminders.
Compared to the G-shocks covered above, Timex Expedition Shock military watch has fewer features. But it executes them really well. The compass integrated on this watch works like a charm when you land in soup in the middle of the woods. The compass is more accurate than that of any watch we have seen till now. It sports a negative display like the GW7900B-1. The indiglo nightlight keeps the screen visible insubpar lighting conditions. The night mode of this light gives the figures better readability at night. But the problems in reading time occur in daylight. The negative display dims down in dreary indoors without sunlight.
The standard day/date/month calendar functions are part of the Expedition’s repertoire as well. The resin enclosure and band of this watch brings down its weight to just 2.72 oz. It is water-resistant to up to 660 feet under water. So rain splashes are nothing to it. You can also wear this watch while going on a hiking trip using your best hiking boots.
- Lightweight and sleek
- Exceptionally correct compass
- Stopwatch, timer, alarm functions
- Water-resistant up to 660 feet
- Negative display is dim in low daylight
4. Casio Men’s PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch
Casio PAG240-1CR Pathfinder military watch is going to impress your pants off. This wrist-top computer has a plethora of features that combine the capabilities of both the GW-9400-1CR and GW7900B-1 G-shocks. The reason it is few pegs down is that packing so much functionality into a tiny body makes it falter. The readings from various sensors give you relative data but not correct specific readings. Still, PAG240 is quite talented. The many arrows in its quiver earn it a place in the best military watches list.
Compared to the previous two Casio military watches on this list, the PAG240-1CR gives the time-reading more prominence on the dial.It is adept at telling the world time in 31 time zones and 48 cities + the UTC. The five alarms that the Casio wrist-top PCs can sound are present in the PAG240 as well,snooze option and all included for one alarm. Time is displayed in both 12-hour and 24-hour formats.
This tactical watch fits in a 1/100 second stopwatch. Count-down timer sets a limit on any of your activities.
Casio PAG240-1CR military watch is overloaded with apps. Starting with power, it starts impressing us. It is solar-powered like the other two Casio watches. The battery lasts through 6 months even without any solar charge.It is equipped with a digital compass. The compass is a well-implemented feature. It can be adjusted for magnetic declination. This tactical watch has a memory to store angles. It is an ABC watch with an Altimeter, Barometer and thermometer.All the sensors work pretty well but they are not as exact in performance as dedicated devices.
The 51-mm stainless steel case is water-resistant under up to 330ft of water. It is resistant to low temperatures as well.The display itself shows the city code, apart from time. It is lit by an EL backlight. The button for this light is built for tactile advantage.The display will switch off after 1 hour of inactivity between 10 PM- 6AM. It comes back right up with a quick shake.
- ABC watch
- Water and weather-resistant
- Large dial with clear time figures
- Sophisticated Compass and Altimeter functioning
- Alarm is not audible
5. Seiko Men’s SNE331 Sport Solar Stainless Steel Watch
While Casio dazzles us with one too many features, once in a while we turn to the simpler military watches. The Seiko SNE331 military watch is one such specimen. Built to last through the worst conditions, this watch has a properly-executed set of characteristics. We found the normal analog dial comforting after browsing through numerous digital dials. The beige nylon band is attractive without being an attention-magnet. We think that’s exactly what it takes to be on the best military watches list.
Seiko SNE331 solar military watch does time-telling the traditional way. The round dial holds stencil-like numerals at the 3,6,9,12 marks. It’s easy to quickly check the time since most of us are used to reading the time from equally-spaced markers on analog dial. Near the 3 o’clock position is a Day and Date window. This gives you the current day and date like regular watches.
The SNE331 military watch from Seiko is amazingly uncomplicated. Its dial is 42mm in diameter and 11 mm in thickness. A 22mm wide strap runs around your wrist and closes with a tang clasp.The rugged beige strap adds a funky look to the watch and conceals it in sandy geography. It is of Nylon make and does not cause any unnatural sweating. The black dial is easy to read except in poorly-lit areas. Both the hour and minute hands are luminous so you can track the time in dark.
This military watch is solar powered. So you won’t have to worry about losing battery power midway through an important drill. It is also water-resistant up to 330 feet under level. You cannot go scuba diving with it. But swimming and recreational water-sports are right down its alley.Even if you are not a military person, it has the suave army look. The durability of its construction only adds to this image. In comparison with the high-end atomic watches, the time accuracy did not suffer much in the SNE331 watch.
- Attractive military look
- Analog watch
- Breathable nylon band
- No compass or altimeter
6. Casio Men’s PRG-270 Pro Trek Triple Sensor Multifunction Digital Sport Watch
Casio has many entrants on the best military watches list because this is their niche. Turning their efforts into profits is the PRG-270 tactical watch. Stuffed with many capabilities, this is a highly versatile accessory. This is a sporty-looking watch with power-saving options. It has the main ABC components that put it in the same league as the top 2 Casio watches on this list. The ease of its usage and comfortable fit propels it right into the best military watches list.
The Casio PRG-270 military watch has a digital display that’s divided into three parts. The middle part tells the time in bold figures. The top section carries the current date. The bottom area shows the seconds reading. Once you switch it on, you simply need to set your time zone and switch Daylight Savings on/off. Time-accuracy hits the nail on the head. We didn’t see any time-uncertainty issues on this tactical watch.
As usual, PRG 270 carries the stopwatch and countdown timer functions to max 24 hours. You can set up to 5 alarms per day, one of which can be snoozed.
Solar-powered as it is, there are no concerns about the battery power of Casio PRG-270 tactical watch.The facility of giving out the sunset and sunrise time in return for latitudes and longitudes is highly appreciated by military forces and avid hikers. Altitude reading and logging options are available onPRG-270. The compass and thermometer are also pretty accurate as long as you regulate the measurement conditions. For example, don’t expect to get the ambient temperature while the watch is tied to your wrist. It will tell you the body temp.
One thing that differentiates the PRG-270 Pro Trek from G-shocks is its price. PRG-270 costs relatively less for the features it offers. It is just not as accurate as the G-shock ABC military watches and does not dig as deep as them with regards to Altimeter/compass functionality. Since we use the ABC readouts only as reference from watches, PRG-270 will do. In fact, that way, its big bang for the bucks.
- ABC watch
- Power-saving mode
- Water-resistant up to 330 feet
- Altitude and barometric reading can be incorrect if pressure varies fast
- Alarm tone is not loud enough
7. Casio G-Shock GD-120 Military Black Sports Stylish Watch
Casio G-Shock GD-120 military watch is a one-of-a-kind collectible for the fans of Batman. It is not as practical for a true military guy or gal. But those looking for them authentic military feels will have found the right product in the GD-120. The watch is utterly black in color and way classier than it looks in the pictures. The price for this high profile appearance is pretty low. So we dived wrist-first into the specs of GD-120 and rounded it up into the best military watches list.
Although Casio ditches the pretentious airs with the GD-120 military watch, it is a digital design. The basic day, date and time are given on the major part of its dial. Both 12-hour and 24-hour formats of time-telling are included in this design. You can set the alarm on this watch if you wake up like a warrior at the slightest sound. Casio is notorious for having a quieter alarm tone.
As an additional perk, the GD-120 military watch gives you hourly signals. This way you stay alert to the passage of time. However, this feature can be turned off it gets too annoying.
The display of the G-Shock GD-120 military watch is a negative one. You get flesh-colored figures on a pitch black screen. This can be irritating to read in poor daylight. But there’s an excellent auto-light functionality on this watch. As you bring it to a certain height towards your face, the backlight automatically comes on. The transition from dark screen to lit screen is smooth. The royal blue backlight makes the figures glow bright and wondrous.
Like other Casio watches on the best military watches list, the GD-120 is also water-resistant up to 660 feet below water. It is tough as a nut and can take consistent shocks without falling apart. A resin band extends from both sides of the busy dial. It is comfortable to wear tightly around the wrist the whole day. The looks of this watch have earned widespread appreciation. Batman fans are falling over each other to buy this very Dark Knight-esque design.
- Brutally handsome watch
- Automatic backlight
- Water-resistant up to 220 feet under water
- Negative display is hard to read in low light
8. Casio Men’s SGW300HB-3AVCF Multi-Function Sport Watch
Casio is far from done with the best military watches list. Casio SGW300HB is an articulate military watch in that all its textual information seems to be printed in and around the dial. Armed with Casio’s usual arsenal of Altimeter, Barometer and Thermometer, there’s only one function that SGW300HBconspicuously lacks, the compass. It is dirt cheap compared to G-shocks but carries all basic Casio characteristics. It has the brains to qualify for the best military watches list.
At its price, the Casio SGW300HB military watch does not have atomic timing. Rather, it relies on the initial tuning to keep time. The time reading does not show much uncertainty over time. Unless you are planning a timed stealth attack on a highly elusive drug lord, SGW300HB will keep your time just fine. It can show world time in manytimezones. It can adjust the time for Daylight-savings. It shows time in both ordinary and military format.
A 1/100s stopwatch willcontrol your daily drill. From cooking to workouts, the count-down timer is an excellent aid. Unlike the other Casio wrist-top computers, the alarm sounds high on this watch. You will be waking up to a loud and consistent alarm rather than a meek beep.
The SGW300HB military watch from Casio has a lively dial even in its low-key camouflage color. The 50mm round dial is adorned with screws looking like jewels. The size of watch has diminished from the previous G-shocks and it turned out to be smaller and lighter than what we had expected. It is water-resistant up to 330 feet in water. Since we are not likely to scuba dive with this watch, it is pretty much waterproof for us. Its Nylon band is breathable but it’s more likely to get dirty than a resin band.
The Barometer readings are pretty accurate. There’s no alarm to alert you of pressure changes butSGW300HB tactical watch does well. Altimeter readings are dependent on pressure levels. It functions well once calibrated. If the pressure changes quickly, the Altimeter won’t respond to that and becomes inaccurate. From a pint-sized watch, that too at this price, this is more than we could ask for.
- Highly affordable
- Altimeter, Barometer, Thermometer
- Water-resistant up to 330 feet
- Altimeter needs constant calibration
9. Suunto X-Lander Wrist-Top Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, and Chronograph
Suunto X-Lander tactical watch is a pleasant detour from the form and architecture of Casio. If you are looking for something more low-profile than the Casio, but just as whiz-trotting, then the X-Lander military is a great choice. It is a standard ABC watch with Thermometer readings to go. It is as durable as it gets with the upgraded and tough dial material. The entirely black design disappears in the night and gives you total concealment in dark. Suunto X-lander is one of the best military watches through and through.
The X-Lander military watch displays its time digitally on a negative dial display. You get the date on the screen as well. A secondary time zone can be set based on your business needs. Stopwatch functionality lets you time your speeches or exercises. Countdown alarm helps you keep tab on your cooking or even the enemy’s schedule.You can program two alarms per day which ring loud enough to raise a normal sleeper. We wish that the time display was more prominent on the watch. But otherwise, the X-lander’s time-telling is very accurate.
The Suunto X-Lander tactical watch is an ABC watch. The Altimeter functionality is their highlight, as it can read altitude up to 29,500 feet range. Altimeter works based on the pressure level in that area. So it can give you inaccurate information when the pressure level changes because of a storm. The Barometer readouts are fairly accurate. You will find yourself turning to the Baro more and more on your expeditions.
Compass performs well if you keep it on the horizontal plain. But besides that, it’s accurate within 10 yards and you can easily find your way through the thick of a forest. There’s a backlight on this military watch to keep it visible at night. Its battery is replaceable. The compass tends to drain more power so this is a welcome feature in Suunto X-Lander.
- Large but lightweight
- Accurate ABC watch with Thermometer
- 2 alarms
- Can set secondary timezone
- Functions are not intuitive
10. Casio Men’s PRW-3000-1ACR Protrek Black Sport Watch
Casio PRW-3000-1ACR military watch is from their famous Protrek range. This solar-powered accessory is a life-saver in combat areas where you might not have the luxury of charging battery otherwise. Its moderately-sized display looks smart on petite to bulky wrists. The full-range ABC functioning is supported by a tough exterior which can stand multiple abrasions and exposure to water. PRW-3000-1ACR has done more than its share of work to be on the best military watches list.
The PRW-3000-1ACR tactical watch is a time-focused watch. Many displays seem to relegate the time reading on to some corner of the watch.PRW-3000-1ACR shows you the time,bang on the center of the display in either 12-hour format or the 24-hour format. The timekeeping is based on radio atomic data. So it cannot get any more accurate than this. It also gives you the world time across 48 cities in 31 timezones.
The stopwatch function is limited to 1/10 of a second. You can set up to 5 alarms on the PRW-3000-1ACR military watch, out of which one can be snoozed. Countdown timer allows you to practice your drill for a timed conflict.
Sunrise and sunset data can be acquired from the Casio PRW-3000-1ACR tactical watch. This is especially useful if you are trekking and need to know the time limit to get out of the wilderness. It is water-resistant in under up to 330 feet of water. All Casio watches are usually built like a tank and outlast their bands most of the times.
This military watch is an ABC accessory. It has the Altimeter, Barometer and digital compass built into it. The older Protrek models would measure altitude after every 5m, but the PRW-3000-1ACR does it every 1m. It also integrates the Barometer Pressure Tendency alarm which alerts you to sudden changes in pressure like from a storm.
- ABC watch
- MB6 atomic timekeeping
- Water-resistant up to 330 feet
- Alarm is not loud
Last update on 2021-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API