- Protect your hand from cuts and abrasions---The high performance cut resistant material HDPE is adopted and the gloves is awarded with the highest EN388 level 5 cut resistance certification. 10 times stronger than normal gloves.
- Excellent comfort and dexterity to wear and grip--- flexible operation, Not too hard, No sliding. The special high elastic nylon is blended to make the gloves fit your hand so well.
- Easy to sanitize and keep clean--- it is hand and machine washable and can be sanitized as kitchen dishwashing towel.
- More convenient to hang dry and replace--- One intimate designed hang ring is fixed on each gloves wrist.
- Now click the "Add To Cart" button to order to avoid 99% hand accidental injury for your family at kitchen cuts, oyster shucking, meat cutting, butter mandolin, vegetables slicing, fruits peeling, wood carving, carpentry and garden working.
- 4x stronger than leather: Our cut resistant, highly durable gloves give you EN388 level 5 cut resistance. In other words, they’re made of the highest level of cut resistant material you can get on the market.
- 100% food safe: Use your cut resistant gloves when you’re shucking oysters, cutting up your meat for dinner, dicing vegetables, using the potato slicer or the mandolin. Protect your hands, feel like a masterchef and give your hands some extra protection.
- Ambidextrous: Get a pair of knife resistant gloves that fit either hand perfectly… like a glove. Fab for men, women, kids and everyone responsible enough to handle a knife to slice some vegetables or fillet a fish. And the grip is great too - your gloves won’t slip, fall off or irritate your skin.
- Machine washable: Done using that onion slicer, chopping up steak meat, dicing the vegetables, grating the carrots or using the mandoline? Taking care of your gloves is easy peasy. Just throw them in the washing machine on cool with some mild detergent then let them drip dry.
- Perfect for outside the kitchen too: These gloves are great for any job that needs precision like woodworking, whittling and carving. If you’re looking for some multi-purpose work gloves you can use when you’re handling sharp tools, you’ve found them.
- RELIABLE PROTECTION - The TAC9ER Tactical Gloves sport full Kevlar lining that can handle high-temperature and sharp objects, with reinforced palm grips to provide the highest level of protection.
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE - Made with warm, breathable neoprene, anti-slip fabric with adjustable hooks, loop straps, and touch screen sensitive fingertips, our gloves are up for any tough job without sacrificing comfort and function.
- ESSENTIAL OUTDOOR GEAR - The high-performance design makes it ideal for hiking, mountaineering, airsoft, and other multi outdoor sports. Also suitable for law enforcement, handling heavy machinery, construction, woodworking, and gardening.
- IMPROVED SIZE GUIDE - Measure starting from where your thumb and index finger meet and continue straight across your palm. SMALL: 3.00"-3.50", MEDIUM: 3.51"-3.80", LARGE: 3.81"-4.20" XLARGE: 4.21"-4.40"
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - TAC9ER is a US-based company and we stand behind our products. If you aren’t happy with your gloves or need to exchange for a different size, contact us within 30 days. TAC9ER’s tactical gloves are backed by a 5 year warranty.
- A cut resistant performance work glove that is completely lined throughout with Kevlar fiber by DuPont
- Every inch of this glove (top, palm, side of fingers) is lined with DuPont Kevlar fiber for increased cut and puncture resistance
- The outer glove is a heavy duty performance glove featuring non-slip reinforcement on the palm, fingers and thumb for lasting grip and durability
- ANSI Cut Level 3 and ANSI Puncture Level 4
- Soft Terry Cloth is sewn onto the top of the thumb so workers can comfortably wipe away sweat and debris from their face and eyes.
- A heavy duty, high visibility and impact protective performance work glove that is also cut and puncture resistant.
- Every inch of this glove (top, palm, side of fingers) is lined with DuPont Kevlar fiber for increased cut and puncture resistance
- Thick TPR is strategically placed throughout the top of hand to prevent injury yet allows for easy finger movement and articulation
- 5.0mm EVA Foam is sewn into the palm to dampen vibration and impact
- High visibility lime coloring along with 3M Scotchlite on the kncule help enhace visibility in low light applications
- A versatile tactical glove with a Kevlar, inner-palm liner for enhanced cut-resistance
- Embossed, synthetic palm for enhanced grip
- Stretch back of hand for comfort and breathability
- Versatile design with excellent dexterity
- SGK100 (ITEM# 1010915) Large
- Made of 100-Percent DuPont Kevlar cut resistant fiber
- Coated with Blue latex on palm, fingertips, and thumb
- Tensile strength, cut and puncture protection
- Perfect for Cutting Work and glass handling
- Sold by pair
- CUT RESISTANT GLOVES: Heavyweight KEVLAR knit cut resistant gloves provide excellent protection against cutting hazards, excellent comfort, dexterity and fit
- HIGH ABRASION LEVEL: Heavyweight knit work glove is reinforced with a composite filament fiber to increase cut and wear resistance
- HEAT RESISTANT: Safe for work around heat and sparks, these cut resistant work gloves passed a 10-second flame test, meaning it’s suitable for job applications with heat, sparks and can be used as kitchen cut resistant gloves
- SAFETY RATINGS: These protective cutting gloves have ANSI cut-level 4 protection and are rated for high abrasion resistance ANSI level-3
- APPLICATIONS: Kitchen cut resistant gloves, metal fabrication, automotive assembly, sheet metal and medium heat applications
- KS-5 Kevlar stainless steel 13 gauge gloves comes with latex dip palm and fingers
- Combines DuPont Kevlar and stainless steel construction to deliver CE cut level 5 protection
- Features seamless stitching with Kevlar thread
- Comes with straight thumb type and KS-5 logo
- Available in black color and large size
Thousands of people head to their local emergency room every year because they didn’t use a Kevlar glove when they should have. Cuts, gouges and full amputations of fingers are a real result of not using Kevlar gloves to protect hands from blades and other power tools.
Whether you’re attacking the shrubs and trees in your backyard using a chainsaw, you’re trying out a new power tool, or you’re just messing around with woodwork as a hobby, wearing a pair of Kevlar gloves is a must. While some people may wear leather gloves, or even just fabric gloves to protect their hands from minor scratches and cuts, they won’t protect them from a blade.
Kevlar is five times stronger than steel and is a popular material option in gloves. What’s more, you’ll even find it’s used in bicycle tires, bulletproof vests, and even racing sails. It has a high strength-to-weight ratio, is comfortable to wear, and will protect the user from all manner of blades, sharp objects, and bullets.
Therefore, when you find yourself involved in a potentially dangerous line of work, wearing Kevlar gloves is crucial. We’ve included nine options below.
9. Youngstown Glove Company Titan XT Kevlar Glove
These Kevlar gloves are a safe and cost-effective option for protecting your hands while using power tools. They are made of nylon, polyester, rubber, neoprene, polyurethane, cotton and Kevlar, and every part of the glove ensures your hand is protected from impact.
In fact, such is the quality of these gloves that the top, fingers, and palms all have Kevlar coating, ensuring that any mistakes you make with a power tool won’t result in hand injuries.
As a cut and puncture resistant Kevlar glove, it’s designed to be robust and hardy. However, you also reap the rewards of having full hand movement as well. The material is positioned in such a way as to not impact finger movement but still protects you from cuts while dampening power tool vibration as well. You even benefit from full control of power tools thanks to the grippy material on the palm.
What’s more, the 3M Scotchlite coupled with the high-visibility fluorescent coloring ensures that while you wear these gloves, you stand out from the crowd. As a result, they are just what you require for low-light situations. These gloves can make a dangerous job so much safer, so they are well worth your consideration.
8. HWI KLD100 Kevlar Gloves
Whether you’re a duty officer, in the military, or require a classy Kevlar glove with full protection, you’ll see the benefits of these HWI kevlar-lined duty gloves immediately. Designed for those who serve our country, but are readily available for civilians as well, they are a cost-effective option that protects your hands no matter what tasks you are undertaking.
They are made of 100 percent goatskin leather that feels both comfortable on your hands, and is resistant to abrasions, and is then lined with Kevlar to protect your hands from cuts. They feel snug each time you wear them thanks to the hook and loop closure while featuring a contoured cut to form seamlessly around your hand. As a result, you have the same movement as if you weren’t wearing them at all.
What sets these Kevlar gloves apart from others on the market, however, is how they can be both functional and elegant. While most Kevlar gloves on the market are designed to look as robust as they feel, these provide the subtlety you require while offering full protection at the same time.
Priced affordably, designed to tie in seamlessly with any attire, and protecting your hands well, they are most certainly a Kevlar glove option worth considering.
7. RefrigiWear Double Insulated Cowhide Leather Gloves
In the trades industry, owning Kevlar gloves is a must. While you might not be dealing with power tools at every moment of the day, your hands are put to the test with coarse building materials and general hard use on a regular basis. Therefore, you need a pair of Kevlar gloves that can both protect your hands when you do use power tools, and when you need to lift, grab, and handle heavy materials as well.
This pair of Kevlar gloves from RefrigiWear may tick all the boxes for your requirements. They are made out of cowhide, feature Kevlar stitching, and are robust and durable for every job you undertake. What’s more, they are priced so that all tradespeople can reap the rewards of fully protected hands for now and into the future.
What you are sure to love about these Kevlar gloves is the quality and robustness on offer. They feature fiberfill and double foam for insulation, while even offering tricot fleece to ensure your hands are warm even during the harshest winters. What’s more, they also feature safety cuffs to help keep your wrists warm while protecting them at the same time.
The comfort rating of this Kevlar glove in comparison to other options on the market is simply incredible. It can keep your hands warm in temperatures up to minus 30 degrees-Fahrenheit while ensuring you can still carry out your daily tasks with ease. You are sure to find these gloves tick all the boxes.
6. Damascus Protective Gear Leather Kevlar Gloves with Cut Resistant
At first glance, it seems like these gloves are more of a fashion statement than a hardy pair of Kevlar gloves, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Made from leather and Aramid fibers, they are well made to tick all the boxes for both comfort and protection.
They feature Kevlar protective liners to ensure your hands are protected from cuts and even have a beautiful leather finish to be suitable for all kinds of attire. What you are also sure to appreciate, aside from the competitive price tag, is the short cuff wrist for comfort and convenience, as well as its water resistance. Whether you find yourself caught in the rain or you’re handling wet materials, these Kevlar gloves will more than stand up to the challenge.
Most types of Kevlar gloves on the market aren’t designed to look good and be functional, but these gloves buck the trend. While they are entirely practical and protect your hands from cuts, they are suitable for use in all kinds of situations. They are comfortable, flexible, don’t alter the flexibility and mobility of your hands, and will look discrete under formal attire as well. Whatever your line of work, you will find these Damascus leather gloves well and truly fit the bill.
5. Superior Gloves Leather Work Gloves with Kevlar Lined Cut Resistant
Available in a range of sizes and at a very affordable price, you are sure to find these Kevlar gloves more than meet the mark for your needs. Whether you require gloves for in the yard, or in your hazardous workplace, these cut-proof Kevlar-lined gloves will fit the bill.
They are resistant to abrasions thanks to the goatskin and Kevlar combination and are comfortable at the same time. What’s more, you have a full range of motion with your hands and fingers, enabling you to carry out tasks as if you would without them on.
They are arc-flash tested to be resistant to sparks and flames, and they even have an ANSI cut level of four and puncture resistance of ASTM level 3 to ensure they meet your workplace’s strict safety requirements.
Whether you’re handling metal, you’re a heavy equipment or machinery operator, or you spend a lot of time managing heavy materials, you are sure to find these multi-use hardy Kevlar Gloves from Superior Gloves provide you with a premium level of protection for your peace of mind.
4. Youngstown Glove Company Work Gloves
Kevlar gloves aren’t the only gloves that can protect your hands during the working day; leather gloves can too. Considered a premium all-purpose glove, they are made of high-quality goat leather and are resistant to abrasions, offer premium levels of grip, and are flexible as well.
When you’re worried about the protection of your hands but your budget doesn’t stretch to Kevlar gloves, there’s every reason to consider these. They have double layers of leather on the palm, knuckles, fingers, and saddle, and offer ultimate maneuverability when you need full use of your hands. What’s more, they have very thick leather that will ensure you’re both comfortable and safe at your work site.
They don’t melt when exposed to flames, they are pre-curved to fit the contours of your hands, and are even double-stitched to ensure their longevity. Even the outdoor elements aren’t a problem for these gloves. Even though they aren’t Kevlar gloves, they stay flexible, durable and supple for the duration of their life. Available in a range of sizes, there’s every reason to supply you and your team with a pair of Youngstown Glove Company work gloves.
3. Magid Glove & Safety Kevlar Gloves
If you’re looking for the crème de la crème of Kevlar gloves, prepare to be more than impressed with what’s on offer from Magid Glove & Safety.
Traditionally, many workers didn’t like to wear Kevlar gloves because some brands affect the flexibility and use of your hands. However, as these gloves are a lycra and Kevlar mix, they are the perfect combination of flexibility and safety.
They offer an ANSI cut level of four, feature nitrile coating for additional protection and grip, and even feature steel to ensure no impact or cut damage befalls your hands. Whatever line of work you’re in, you’re sure to see the benefits of owning a pair of these gloves.
When you buy these gloves, you can expect a Kevlar glove that stands out in a league of its own. The palm, which is coated in nitrile, channels oil away to ensure a firm grip at all times, and it even has a knitted wrist cuff for extra protection. What’s more, they are flexible and stretchy to make them easy to put on and take off, while offering a 13-gauge thickness at the same time.
Very rarely do gloves of this quality hit the market, so there’s every reason to consider them today.
2. Ansell Stainless Steel Kevlar Glove
Not all Kevlar gloves on the market are designed to meet safety standards and your needs as someone in a dangerous industry. However, these gloves will give you that much-needed peace of mind that they are. They are made of both Kevlar and stainless steel to protect your hands from abrasions and cuts, and they are even form-fitted, so you have a full range of motion. Given that stainless steel and Kevlar can be very restrictive, this is an excellent and highly sought-after feature.
With a level 3 cut protection, you can also rest assured that you have more protection than if you were to wear a standard pair of gloves. You also benefit from an adjustable wrist closure to ensure nothing makes its way up your sleeves to hurt you. Priced affordably and manufactured using only the very best technology, there’s every reason to consider adding these gloves to your toolkit.
1. Ansell Leather Combat Gloves with Kevlar Backing
If you’re after a Kevlar glove that will provide years of faithful service while keeping your hands 100 percent protected, then you might need a pair of these Ansell leather combat gloves.
They are made from a flame-resistant material, have a seamless design for a full hand range of motion, feature polymer-plated Kevlar, and are exceptionally durable and comfortable. When you buy these gloves, your peace of mind is almost guaranteed.
They are grippy, are suitable for tactile use, have reinforced fingers, thumb crotch and palms, and are resistant to cuts and abrasions. These gloves are used by those in combat and are therefore some of the best Kevlar gloves money can buy. They use lightweight Kevlar, are water-resistant thanks to premium leather treatment, and are specifically designed for use with weaponry. Therefore, the most tactile tasks can feel like you’re wearing no gloves at all.
However, while these gloves are designed for use by soldiers, that doesn’t mean the average consumer needs to miss out. Whether you’re shooting at the gun range or you’re carrying out tasks that require both precision and protection, you’re sure to find this Kevlar glove from Ansell ticks all the boxes for your needs.
Last update on 2021-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API