- ▲【 POWERFUL 6AMP MOTOR】710W 6Amp Powerful motor drives the hammer drill to a high speed of 2800RPM; Come with rich accessories, ideal for installing chandelier, procesandoing furniture, wall, door, and other DIY job for the metal, glass, stone and wood, which means that most of your needs can be met
- ▲【 HAMMER & DRILL 2 FUNCTIONS IN 1】With a dual-mode selector, just switch it to easily convert drill and hammer drill function, hammer drill function introduces a pulsating action that helps drive masonry bits through hard surfaces, provides greater impact force and saves more efforts; The Drill mode has a more controlled torque and is intended for drilling holes through softer surfaces, such as wood or plastic
- ▲【 VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER & FORWARD AND REVERSE SWITCH】Comes with a variable speed trigger(0-2800 RPM), this hammer drill allows you to set any speed of your choice, which responds to the amount of pressure you apply, offers a greater degree of speed control. Forward and reverse function can be easily switch according to your tasks, such as complete the job of tightening or loosening screws
- ▲【 360° ROTATING AUXILIARY HANDLE & METAL KEYED CHUCK】With the adjustable anti-skid auxiliary design, the rotating auxiliary handle adds flexibility and offers a better grip, convenient for operation at any angle. The metal chuck achieves more precise control, it's keyed design is much safer than normal chucks where the drill bit can slip in some cases, and it is suitable for drill bits with diameter (≤1/2 inch) to meet your various requirements
- ▲【 10 DRILL BITS SET】10Pcs different sizes, different materials drill bits make this electric drill set an ideal tool for different kinds of applications and you can choose one for yourself accordingly, such as drilling into wood, metal, plastic, masonry and concrete
- High performance transmission for fast application speeds and improved run time
- High efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57 percent more run time over brushed
- 0 38,250 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials
- 3 Mode LED light with Spotlight mode
- Battery sold separately
- Versatility at its best — From tightening screws to drilling into wood, metal and even concrete, this versatile hammer drill is the ideal DIY tool for a variety of home projects.
- Powerful – This drill is equipped with a high torque 7.5 Amp motor that makes it ideal for the most demanding projects.
- TACKLES TOUGH JOBS – This ½” heavy-duty keyed chuck allows for larger bits to power through heavy duty jobs.
- Speed control – The 2-finger variable speed trigger provides increased control.
- Drill longer & more comfortably – The lock-on button lets you to drill for long periods of time. This prevents finger fatigue and allows for different holding options for greater stability.
- 3 modes: Multi-function selector offers 3 modes of operation; Rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only mode; Variable speed trigger with reverse offers accurate bit starting or easy fastener removing
- Ease of use: The Bulldog Xtreme Bosch Drill has vibration control for comfort in all day applications
- Ergonomic: D handle design provides comfort and optimal control; Especially for overhead or downward drilling applications
- Convenient: SDS plus bit system provides tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer; Vario lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized chiseling angle
- Power: Bosch’s powerful 7.5 amp rotary tool motor produces 0 1, 300 RPM and 0 5, 800 BPM to power through the toughest applications; The rotary hammer delivers 2.0 feet /pounds of impact energy for maximum performance
- 3 Joules of impact energy
- 8.5 Amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control, reduced vibration felt in the handles. A Perform & Protect feature
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
- 10.0 Amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50 percent more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Dual mode: hammerdrill / drill for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications
- 2-Speed range for high speed drilling or high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control. Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 🎁-- Gift for Man DIY --🎁
- 🎁【Hammer & Impact 2 in 1】-Meterk Hammer drill has the function of combining hammer and drill, according to different tasks, the top button can be easily switched to select the hammer &drill function. Hammer function for drilling on the wall and drill function for drilling holes on steel plates and wood. This hammer drill would be your excellent helper. At the same time, it is also your best choice for gifts
- 🎁【Lock Speed Button &17 Precise Speeds Control】-Lock button of Meterk impact drill enables you to lock the speed without a constant grip on the trigger to reduce fatigue. Meterk hammer drill has variable speed switch with 17dials knob allowing free speed adjustment,you can screwed with low gear and drill with high gear.
- 🎁【13 MM Keyed Chuck, 360°rotating Handle & Depth Gauge】-Its keyed chuck is suitable for drill bits with diameter (≤13mm) to meet your requirements for different drill bits. Anti-skid auxiliary handle can rotate 360 degrees, offering greater control, precision, making drilling comfortable and convenient; Thoughtful depth gauge makes your drilling more accurate.
- 🎁【Powerful & High-Performance】-Meterk hammer drill has copper powerful motor (950W), providing 30% more power to easily drill; voltage(90V~120V), 7.5Amp, light weight (2kg), compact size (31 * 25 *7cm). You can set the required speed between 0 and 2800rpm according to your different jobs, delivering powerful impact and hammer strength to complete heavy duty projects on wood, masonry, solid steel and concrete which means that most of the work needs can be met.
- ✔️【POWERFUL MOTOR】 13Amp industry motor with 5.5 feet /lbs（7.4 joules)impact energy is designed to complete heavy duty concrete and metal working projects with ease and precision. Heat dissipation design and anti-dust bottom structure can extend the hammer’s use life.
- ✔️【HUMANIZATION DESIGN】 Safety clutch protection designed to guarantee your wrist When the hammer is subjected to high torque force. 360° adjustable handle and upgraded double layer anti-vibration system are helpful for better and stable holding.
- ✔️【FOUR FUNCTIONS】 Four different functions of drill,hammer,chisel and hammer drill function adapt to variety of work scenarios which are easy to switch. The double function switch design can extend 100% service life compared with single function switch design.
- ✔️【DRILLING CAPACITY】 The max drilling diameter for concrete is 1-1/4 inch and for metal is 1/2 inch. ENRH3203 rotary hammer drill can reach 820 r/min no-load speed and 4200bpm max impact frequency.The sds Plus chuck allows for easy and secure bit changes to keep your project going.
- ✔️【WHAT YOU WILL GET】 ENRH3201 rotary hammer*1;drill bits*3(5/16*6-Inch ,3/8 X6-inch,12/2 X 6-inch);5/9*10-inch point chisel*1,5/9*10-inch flat chisel*1;Auxiliary handle*1；Replaceable carbon brush 1 set;；329Grease*1；Dust proof cap*1；24 Months Defect Free Warrenty and Customer Support.
- ★【7.0 Amp Motor and Super Durable】The 7.0 Amp pure copper motor that generates power more than 30%. Non-slip and adjustable speed impact drill for comfortable and easy operation with a no-load speed of 3000rpm, delivering a powerful impact and hammer strength. Provides additional durability and overload production for drilling and chipping on wood, masonry, steel, wall, concrete and other hard materials
- ★【Hammer Drill & Drill Functions 2 IN 1】With a dual-mode selector, just switch it to easily convert drill and hammer drill function, hammer drill function will provide greater impact force, saving more efforts for concrete and masonry drilling job. Depending on your tasks, suitable for installing chandelier, TV, furniture, wall, door, and window
- ★【Variable Speed Trigger & Forward and Reverse Switch】Speed setting knob and variable speed trigger allow you to control drilling speed at 0-3000 RPM according to your requirements. Separate forward & reverse switch helps you to tighten and loose screws with ease, push the forward & reverse switch at the middle position of the handle, it will lock the screwdriver for safety
- ★【Lock-on Button and Side Handle】With lock button to enable you to lock the speed without a constant grip on the trigger to reduce fatigue. Adjustable and detachable side handle for easy and convenient operation
- ★【You Will Get】1 x Meterk corded drills, 1 x auxiliary non-slip handle, 1 x depth ruler, 1 x user manual, 30-days money-back guarantee, 24 months warranty, and lifetime technical consulting service support.
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage
- No Load Speed 0 - 1,100 rpm. Optimal Concrete Drilling-5/32 - 1/2 inch. Chuck Type-SDS+. Blows/Min- 0 - 4,600 bpm
When you need to make short work of drilling through masonry or rock with minimal manual labor, a hammer drill can help. A hammer drill is a rotary drill device that offers a hammering, driving, or drilling feature or a mixture of all three. By using the drill, you’re able to make short and fast thrusts, as you would with a standard hammer, to break through masonry and rock quicker than you would by hand. While a typical drill could also do the job, a hammer drill offers a quicker and more efficient way of doing it.
Hammer drills are available as either corded or cordless for your convenience and also come in a range of shapes, styles, and sizes. What’s more, you can choose from a dedicated hammer drill or a standard drill with a hammer function.
If you’re a builder or contractor, purchasing a hammer drill is a must. You may also wish to look at several of the high-quality and often competitively priced options below. You may find they are exactly what you need to get the job done.
9. SKIL 7.0 Amp – Hammer Drill
When a standard hammer or drill won’t do, you need a combination of both – a hammer drill. This hammer drill from SKIL is designed to be both cost-effective and efficient, making it a real easy sell on the market.
Whether you need to drill through masonry, rock, or footpaths around your home or business, you will more than find this hammer drill meets the mark. It boasts a powerful seven-amp motor, is designed to handle the toughest of tasks, and is packed full of convenient features to make handling of it a lot more comfortable.
If you want to be able to control the drilling speed, this hammer drill also has you covered here too. Its variable speed trigger ensures you’re in control at all times. What’s more, it has a side-assist handle which means you can drill rock with more accuracy and power than without one.
However, there is more to this drill than meets the eye. While it’s designed for hammering through rock, masonry, and concrete, it can also do so much more. It has a half-inch chuck to hold large diameter bits which means you can also use it for cutting as well as woodwork. With so many features packed into one small power tool, it’s clear to see you get excellent bang for the buck.
8. Bosch HD18-2 – Two-Speed Hammer Drill
If you want a hammer drill that will not only get the job done but will be comfortable, efficient and practical at the same time, then this one will tick all of the boxes. Under the well-known Bosch name, it’s a robust and powerful tool that suits many DIYers and professionals to a tee.
It has a powerful eight-and-a-half-amp motor, can handle high-torque drilling and does so at high speeds as well. As a result, you’re able to drill through rock, concrete, and masonry in less time than several other drills on the market.
What is also sure to appeal is its auxiliary handle. This handle has a built-in depth gauge that shows you how far you’re drilling while enabling you to keep it consistent. It also has a slip clutch for additional peace of mind, as well as a dual-mode selector so you can turn it from a hammer drill into a rotation-only device. Designed to be robust, hardy, and to last the distance, it also has a half-inch three-jaw chuck. As such, you’re able to use it in the toughest of conditions and achieve exceptional results.
7. Hiltex 10513 – Rotary Hammer Drill
A hammer drill that’s packed full of convenient features to make your job easier is something to aim for, and this Hiltex rotary hammer drill delivers. With 1,000 watts of power and a five-foot impact, it’s able to handle the toughest tasks – whether it be drilling through brick, concrete, or even solid steel.
Affordably priced on the market, it’s a hammer drill that will offer no end of satisfaction. It has three function modes for rotation, chiseling, and hammering, and has a 360-degree swivel function to ensure you’re always in control and comfortable during its use. It also has exceptionally high capacities given its size and makes short work of even the hardest of steel or concrete.
When you purchase this drill, you also get more than just the tool. It comes with a case, a chuck with an adaptor, depth gauge, oil, six drills and two chisels. As a result, you’re well set up to begin the drilling task immediately. You will love everything this drill has to offer.
6. DeWALT DCD985BT – Cordless Hammer Drill
This cordless hammer drill from DeWALT is the epitome of convenience. Not only is it suitable for both DIYers and professionals, but it requires no power source. Charge the battery and get to work drilling through concrete and masonry with ease.
This drill is designed to be both useful and robust. It can handle the toughest of materials, all the while managing the pressure that goes with it. It has a three-speed metal transmission, delivers 535 watts of power, and even has carbide inserts inside the chuck to make sure the bit grips as efficiently as possible. This hammer drill is one many homeowners and professionals would love to own.
While it’s affordable on the market, it also gets the job done. It’s fast, accurate, has an LED light after the trigger releases as a bonus, and is heavy duty as well. However, it’s not just the tool that’s effective, but the battery as well. Once it charges, it provides hours of drilling before charging in only a few hours on the quick charger. If you find yourself in a situation where there is no power, this DeWALT hammer drill will come to the party.
5. DeWALT DCD966B Bare Tool – 3-Speed Hammer Drill
DeWALT has gained a name for itself for being a reliable manufacturer of power tools, and this hammer drill is no exception to that rule. While it’s priced within reach of DIYers and professionals alike, it still ensures it will get the job done in a fast and effective way.
What most people will notice first is its power. It offers a high-performance transmission which enables it to run faster and get the job done quicker. The brushless motor is also considered high efficiency, allowing it to deliver over half as much more run time than that of a standard brushed motor.
It has a three-mode LED light, offers a high BPM rate for drilling into masonry and rock and is exceptionally convenient given its battery instead of a power supply. As a result, you just need to charge it before you begin the job and it will provide a decent number of hours on the job.
While the battery doesn’t come with this model, you can pick it up for an affordable price and interchange it between other DeWALT tools.
4. Tacklife PID01A
If you’re in the market for a hammer drill, but you have a relatively small budget, then this Tacklife drill is for you. While it’s priced to be affordable for all, it doesn’t mean you have to compromise on value. It’s lightweight at a little over four pounds, offers a powerful six-amp copper motor, and is packed full of convenient features that can make your job a little more comfortable.
Whether you’re drilling through rock, masonry, or brick, this drill will more than get the job done. It has a variable speed function – giving you full control over the speed, and you can even lock this speed in place to reduce fatigue on your hands. You are sure to find that many of the features of this drill are with your convenience in mind.
When it comes to power, this drill also ticks the boxes here too. It generates 30 percent more power than drills with similar specs and is robust and durable to handle steel, concrete, and more. It even has a dual-selector, giving you the versatility to swap between hammering and drilling when you need.
Sealing the deal is the side handle that swivels 360 degrees and offers greater control, as well as the depth gauge to control your drilling depth. Even the chuck is designed to provide the tightest fitting bit. There’s every reason to consider adding this hammer drill to your shopping cart.
3. Neiko 10506A – 4.2 Amps Reversible Hammer Drill
Designed to be one of the most affordable hammer drills on the market, this tool from Neiko is sure to impress DIYers. It features a robust and powerful 4.2-amp motor, is designed to tackle the toughest of tasks, and does it all for a very affordable price tag.
What users appreciate about this hammer drill is while it’s cheap, it can still handle all of the same materials as leading brands. It can drill through concrete, steel, masonry, and brick, all the while being easy to handle. It has robust plastic housing, absorbs shock through the easy-grip handles, and will continue to operate at high speeds of up to 2,800RPM. It’s everything you could need in a hammer drill and more.
No matter your task, you will also find this hammer drill will adapt to suit. It comes with a half-inch chuck capacity for many different bit sizes and tightens these up securely for your peace of mind. It then lets you operate it at various speeds so you can feel comfortable at all times. For such a small purchase price, you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck.
2. Ryobi P251 – Brushless Hammer Drill
Designed to get the job done and so much more, this hammer drill is sure to appeal to those who like to dabble in DIY, as well as professionals. While it’s battery-powered opposed to outlet powered, it doesn’t make it any less capable of being a robust and useful tool. Charge the battery that’s interchangeable with other Ryobi tools, then set it to work. You will be more than satisfied with the power on offer.
It has three different drilling modes for your convenience – hammer, drilling, and driving, and it’s robust for all kinds of materials. Whether you need the gentle approach for drilling through wood and plastic or the rugged hardiness of getting through steel or stone, this hammer drill comes to the party. What’s more, it even has a 24-position clutch to give you full control over power for small or large jobs.
Users will also enjoy how convenient this hammer drill is to use. Rather than spend ages trying to find drill bits, this drill has a magnetic bit holder to the side of the base for secure storage. What’s more, it has a plastic side handle for ultimate control. This handle can be moved to either side, depending on whether you’re left or right-handed. It’s clear to see it’s a hammer drill that will provide no end of convenience to the user.
1. Milwaukee 2607-20 – 1,800 RPM Hammer Drill
If branding means a lot to you, especially when quality accompanies it, then it might be time to invest in this hammer drill from Milwaukee. Not only is it manufactured from a brand known for its quality tools, but it will be well-loved by both professionals and DIYers.
It has three drilling modes which let you switch between hammering, drilling, and diving, and is designed for use on a range of materials. Whether you’re working plastic, hard or soft wood, masonry or steel, you can rely on this tool to get the job done. It even comes with an 18-position clutch to give you more control as the user.
When you purchase a hammer drill, you also want to know it will last the distance. After all, it has to be able to drill into hard materials without fail. You can rest assured this one will. With metal gear casing, it’s a robust and durable tool that is designed for the motor to run at full speed at all times. Therefore, it will continue to get the job done time and time again. It comes with a belt clip, LED lighting, and an affordable price tag as well. There’s every reason to consider purchasing this hammer drill today.
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API