- Patented quick-release dump feature makes unloading quick and easy
- New frame design reduces assembly time while offering improved maneuverability and ground clearance
- Durable 38.7-inch x 20-inch rust-proof poly bed and 10-inch pneumatic tires
- Padded pull handle makes it easy to pull up to 600-pounds.1-year limited warranty
- Your purchase includes One Gorilla Cart GOR6PS Dump Cart
- Cart dimensions: 44” L x 25.7” W x 26.2” H | Bed – 40” L x 25.6” W | Weight: 54 lbs. | Max Load rating – 1,200 lbs. | Cu. FT Capacity – 6 | Pneumatic tires – 13” | Handle – 32” L
- Patented quick-release dump feature makes unloading quick and easy
- New frame design reduces assembly time while offering improved maneuverability and ground clearance
- Padded 2-in-1 heavy-duty handle can be pulled by hand or towed, making it easy to pull up to 1200-pounds
- Durable 34-inch x 18-inch steel mesh bed and 10-inch pneumatic tires
- New frame design allows for quick and easy assembly while offering improved maneuverability, rigidity, and ground clearance
- Removable steel mesh sides for added versatility when carrying larger loads
- Padded pull handle makes it easy to pull up to 400-pounds
- 1-year limited warranty
- Best use: storing and transporting garden tools, mulch and equipment
- Load capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Easy portability: 20 in. (50.8 cm) oversized pneumatic tires for traversing irregular terrain
- Lift out front panel for easy loading + dumping
- Full 2 year warranty
- 30 in. x 24 in. impact-resistant poly bed is built to handle the toughest jobs and working conditions
- 10 in. pneumatic tires to easily roll over any terrain
- Unique push or pull design for easy movement and maneuverability with a low center of gravity for great stability
- Quick and easy assembly so you can get right to work with foldable handle for compact storage
- 300 lbs. maximum load capacity
- 2 cubic foot capacity
- 7-Inch diameter wheels and solid steel axles allow for easy transporting
- Lid makes for a sturdy seat
- Handle flips up easily to pull cart
- Easily moves plants, tools and more around home or garden
- POWERFUL LOAD AND LARGE CAPACITY - VIVOHOME's multi-functional garden cart has meticulous workmanship and strong design sense, which is truly tangible and genuine; Its maximum load can reach 1,100 lbs, which is more than twice that of competitors; There's nothing you cannot pull away with this practical and convenient cart (To prolong its life, long-term heavy loading is not recommended)
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - Our cart body is made of iron, fully welded, high-quality metal, anti-rust, absolutely solid and durable; All-iron mesh bed that is extremely tough, good resistance to pressure, and not easy to break; Our carts are made of real materials and are reinforced to give you more peace of mind when using them
- NOISE REDUCTION TIRES - The load-bearing, shock absorption and noise reduction of the cart are all determined by the casters; Our pneumatic tires have good elasticity, impact resistance and noise reduction; In addition, compared with small wheels, large wheels are able to adapt to various road conditions, wear resistance, and have good load carrying advantages; PLEASE BE AWARE that the tires are not fully inflated due to safe transport consideration
- FLEXIBLE HANDLES - Our cart handles have a 180° turn design; The handles can be freely adjusted around for more freedom of use and convenient movement; Ergonomic handle design, safe to use and will not break; More convenient for you to pull goods while keeping overall aesthetics
- REMOVABLE SIDES - You don't have to worry too much about the size of the cargo, even if the item is large, just remove mesh sides and use it as a flatbed trailer; Detachable sides add versatility when carrying larger loads
- Excellent Quality: Garden cart is made from heavy duty steel mesh material and powder-coated green to make it sturdier and weather resistant. Four wheels are inflated tires with surface pattern which will grip the ground safely and help to keep the balance.
- Flexible Handle: The handles can be freely adjusted around for more freedom of use and convenient movement; The non-slip, ergonomically-designed handle is safe to use and protects your hands; More convenient for you to pull goods while keeping overall aesthetics.
- Removable Mesh Side : If you want to move large item,just remove mesh sides and use it as a flatbed trailer to fit larger loads. Detachable sides add versatility when carrying larger loads. Weight capacity of this garden cart is 600 lbs.
- Use Friendly: Our new cart is your next gardening partner. Perfect for use in gardens, backyards, warehouses, and more, this garden cart can transport large objects like potted plants, soil, lumber, fence posts, and tree limbs efficiently and easily.
- Easy to Assemble: Easy to put together with instructions. All accessories and tool are included. If there is any missing parts or defective parts, please feel free to contact with us, we will help you solve the problem.
- HIGH CAPACITY: This outdoor wagon has a large storage space and well-crafted parts that make it a powerful addition to your yard. Dimensions unfolded: 36.22" x 21.65" x 14.96"; Folded dimensions: 11.42" x 9.06" x 24.41"; Constructed of a heavy-duty metal frame that can hold up to 80kg; included are two drink holders for your beverages
- HIGHEST-QUALITY: This collapsible wagon is made of 600D Oxford fabric and PVC material that are durable, waterproof, and won’t tear when you put something sharp in it; Easy to disassemble and clean
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE: Built with an adjustable handle that smoothly rotates as you need; The handle will not drop and the height will lock with a joint; No need to worry about an uncontrollable wagon
- ROTATING FRONT WHEELS: Designed with 360° rotating front wheels that move smoothly; No matter which direction you want to go you’ll have no trouble wheeling this bad boy around
- QUICK TO FOLD AND STORE: With a compact design this thing folds into a mini size that you can simply fold it with one hand; Saves time and space and is convenient to carry all of your garden needs
Spending time outdoors can be rewarding, but without a garden cart, getting your outdoor equipment from A to B can be tiresome. You need something that can house pots, soil, fresh vegetables and tools, and something that can transport all those items in one trip. A garden cart is a convenient vehicle that enables you to make your way around your section with minimal hassle.
However, you can use a garden cart for more than just the new planting season ahead. Many are designed to be taken on camping trips, to the beach, on walking tracks, and more. Whenever you require a multitude of items to be shifted conveniently, you can rely on a garden cart.
The best part is, there are so many from which to choose. You can opt for garden carts made out of canvas material to carry all manner of goods around outside, or you can go for the hardier steel option which is suitable for loads of soil, pots, and more. There are even some models with robust pneumatic tires which make them ideal for traversing over challenging terrain. The options are endless, so if you’re ready to look for the best garden cart for your requirements, consider any of these nine options below.
9. Timber Ridge Folding Camping Wagon Garden Cart
Whether you need a garden cart to carry your picnic and towels to the beach, or something to house all your pots and plants for the new gardening season, this folding camping wagon from Timber Ridge is well worth your consideration. Constructed out of tough canvas, it’s designed to handle daily wear and tear.
What sets it apart from other garden carts on the market is how versatile it is. It can be used in the garden, on a camping trip, at the beach, and more. It folds down to a convenient size for transporting in the trunk of a car and even has a carry bag as well. When you need to use it, just take the bag off, and push the bottom of it. It’s back to its state as a garden cart in only one second. What more could you ask for?
This garden cart also has a decent handle length for easy pushing and pulling and supports up to 150 pounds of weight. If you’re heading to the beach, you can also take it with you. It has robust, wide wheels to handle the sandy terrain, and will even support 110 pounds of weight on sandy surfaces.
Not every garden cart you find will be easy to use, but this one is. The front wheels rotate for smooth steering, while the back wheels are fixed to keep you stable. You are also sure to enjoy the telescopic handle for better control, as well as the 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind.
8. Worx AeroCart 2-Wheeled Yard Garden Cart
If you’re looking for a garden cart that will last the distance, all the while fulfilling your gardening needs, this Worx yard cart is the answer. Not only is it a hardy, robust yard cart that can transport your garden soil wherever you need it, but you can then turn it into a dolly for heavy lifting. The sky’s the limit for what this garden cart is capable of.
If you’re worried about heavy weights damaging the tires, don’t be. The tires are oversized to make transport a breeze, all the while being “flat-free” so they never need to be inflated. It’s easy to load, easy to move, and easy to unload. What’s more, it comes with a strap for flower pots to keep them secure, a holder for cylinders, a bag holder, and a mesh rock mover. It has everything you need to make your gardening experience a beneficial one.
This garden cart is also very robust. It has a 300-pound weight capacity and is well balanced to make moving it around your property a breeze. When you turn it into a dolly, you can also carry awkward items weighing up to 80 pounds. Why buy a dolly and a garden cart when you can have both in one?
7. Mac Sports All-Terrain Utility Wagon Beach Cart
This garden cart is more than just a cart for your garden; it’s a versatile wagon that can go with you anywhere you need it. Designed as a large capacity garden cart, it’s suitable for carrying a range of goods while being comfortable to push or pull at the same time.
It opens to over 36 inches wide, goes from flat-folded to a fully-functional cart in seconds, and can handle big loads of up to 150 pounds. What’s more, it’s made out of 600 denier fabric, meaning it’s more than capable of handling whatever you throw at it.
When you’re looking for a garden cart that can be used for more than just garden supplies, this Mac Sports wagon delivers. It has an adjustable handle to make traveling over different terrains less challenging, and it even has cup holders for a refreshing beverage along the way. However, it’s also suitable for concerts and other outdoor events. It comes with a fold-out table for food and drinks and is set upon four robust wheels that will handle any terrain. This garden cart will be at the top of many people’s wish lists.
6. Sunnydaze Decor Steel Log Cart
If you need a garden cart for clearing out your section, this robust cart from Sunnydaze will tick all the boxes. It’s available in red, yellow, green, blue and black, is made out of powder-coated steel, and is even weather resistant.
You will enjoy the spacious interior that’s on offer, providing you with plenty of room for plants, shrubs, and more, while also enjoying the convenience of how compact it is. It folds down when it’s no longer needed by removing the side pins.
When it comes to doing what you need it to do as a quality garden cart, this one delivers. It has a 400-pound capacity to handle whatever plants you need to move, and even under intense weight, is still easy to maneuver. What’s more, it has a turning range of 180 degrees, ensuring that when you push or pull it, you’re in complete control. It rolls over any terrain with ease, has padded handles for comfort, and its pneumatic tires are on reinforced axles to deliver on its promise of robustness. When you need a garden cart to get the job done, consider this steel log cart from Sunnydaze.
5. WonderFold Outdoor Utility Folding Garden Cart
What do you do when you need a garden cart, but you also need a wagon for outdoor entertainment? Combine the two and get this WonderFold outdoor utility cart. Designed to make quick work of garden tool transportation, it’s also equally as excellent in a fun, outdoor setting. It comes in a range of bright colors, doesn’t require assembly, and even comes with separate storage compartments, a sheltered canopy, and cup holders.
While it’s a functional, hardy garden cart, it’s also going to be your best friend at an outdoor festival. Store all your food and beverages inside it and use the comfortable handle with 180-degree steering capacity to take you to your destination. Once you’re finished with it, just fold it back down and store it easily in the trunk of your car. If the fabric needs a clean, it’s also easy to remove.
This sheltered, robust and hardy garden cart is designed to revolutionize your outdoor experience. No longer do you need to carry cumbersome bags for miles. Instead, load your family’s belongings into this cart and navigate it to your destination quickly. You will love what this garden cart has to offer.
4. Sunnydaze Decor Garden Cart with Removable Sides
If you’re an avid gardener but stiff and sore joints are holding you back from doing it to the best of your ability, consider purchasing this garden cart from Sunnydaze. Instead of loading bag after bag of soil from your vehicle, hurting your back in the process, you can load it onto this robust steel cart, and dump it directly into your garden with the tip function. A job that would have typically taken you hours can now take a mere few minutes.
This garden cart is also exceptionally robust. Therefore, it can handle all your gardening requirements. It can handle up to 660 pounds of weight, has a comfortable padded handle, and is made from powder-coated steel mesh to ensure it lasts the distance when stored outside. What’s more, you can pull the wagon with your hands, or you can tow it behind a ride-on lawn mower.
This cart is all about adding a level of convenience to your life, and even comes with a 1-year warranty for your peace of mind. If you’re looking for an easier way to garden, this is it.
3. Gorilla Carts Steel Dump Garden Cart with Removable Side
Whichever way you look at it, gardening is hard work, especially if you don’t have a garden cart. It can give you extreme back pain, tired joints, and muscles, and makes you work up a sweat. If you love spending time in the garden but not at the expense of your joints and muscles, consider buying this garden cart from Gorilla Carts.
This multi-use cart is made of robust powder-coated steel, has a dump feature for offloading soil quickly, and can even be transported behind a quad bike or a ride-on lawn mower. It has a 1,200-pound weight capacity, weighs a little over 80 pounds, and traverses challenging terrain thanks to its hardy tires. If you’re looking to take the hard work out of gardening, consider this superior garden cart.
2. Gorilla Carts Poly Garden Dump Cart with Pneumatic Tires
Many garden carts on the market are designed for larger gardens. While they tick all the boxes for these larger spaces, they aren’t so convenient for a smaller garden. However, your need to get your pots, soil, and plants from A to B is just as valid, so why not consider a smaller, more compact garden cart from Gorilla Carts?
Available in black and green, these carts are similar to wheelbarrows, only they feature two more wheels for stability. You can carry soil in them and dump it quickly with the off-load feature, and they are even easy to maneuver around small garden spaces. This is also in part due to the quality 10-inch pneumatic tires which handle grass, dirt, and mud with ease.
While you use this garden cart, you will also be extremely comfortable. It’s well-balanced, has a padded handle, and is lightweight. There’s everything to love about this compact, lightweight garden cart – including its 1-year warranty – so add it to your wish list today.
1. Greenworks Cordless Garden Cart with 40V Battery
If you’re an avid gardener but your mobility is not as good as it used to be, it might be worth looking into this battery-powered garden cart from Greenworks. While any garden cart aims to make moving items from A to B more comfortable, the pushing part of the process can still be challenging – especially if you’re carting around cumbersome and bulky things such as paving stones or large shrubs.
This cart, powered by a 40-volt lithium-ion battery, is designed to help you maintain your independence in the garden by making the process a little more comfortable. It can be loaded up with items weighing up to 200 pounds, has a run time of 40 minutes, and takes just two hours to charge with the included charger.
This garden cart is also resistant to rust, can handle almost four cubic meters of items, and is self-propelled on robust 10-inch wheels. You will not only be impressed by its full capacity but how helpful it is as well. It has a handle which assists you with offloading materials and doesn’t require you to push it – either on pavement or grass. Say goodbye to manual garden labor, and say hello to a more convenient, affordable and easier way of gardening.
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API