- 80 Built-in designs: The SE600 comes with 80 Built-in designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts for personalizing your projects
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and embroidery combo machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 103 Built-in sewing stitches: This machine features 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes. Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches per minute)- 710
- Large color touchscreen: The Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine features a large 3.2" LCD color touchscreen allowing you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This computerized combo machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
- 80 Built-in designs: The PE535 features 80 built-in embroidery designs including kids' designs, holiday, floral and many more
- 9 Built-in fonts: 6 English and 3 Japanese lettering fonts allow you to personalize your creations
- USB Port: The USB port allows you to upload and store your own embroidery designs to your PE535's built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: An expansive 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before stitching
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This Brother embroidery machine is built with a 4" x 4" Embroidery field and includes a hoop
- 125 Built-in designs: Featuring 125 Built-in designs including 45 Disney designs, the PE550D allows you to bring magic to any project
- 9 Built-in fonts: Personalize your projects with 6 English and 3 Japanese lettering font styles
- USB Port: Import your embroidery designs into your PE550D's built-in memory through the USB port
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs before embroidering with the large, 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" Embroidery field: This embroidery-only machine comes with a 4" x 4" inch hoop, an embroidery foot and built-in alignment tools
- 138 Built-in designs: Featuring 138 built-in embroidery designs including scrollwork, florals and quilt patterns, the PE800 has numerous options to allow your creativity to flourish
- 11 Built-in fonts: 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are perfect for monogramming and lettering
- USB Port: The PE800's USB port allows you to import your embroidery designs into your machine's built-in memory
- Large color touchscreen: The large 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen allows you to preview your designs before embroidering
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This embroidery-only machine comes with an embroidery foot and a 5" x 7" inch embroidery hoop perfect for stitching larger designs
- 138 Built-in designs: The SE1900 comes with 138 Built-in designs and 11 embroidery fonts perfect for monogramming
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting combo machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- 240 Built-in sewing stitches: The SE1900 features 240 Built-in sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Large color touchscreen: Preview your designs and browse editing options on the large full color, 3.2" inch LCD touchscreen display
- 5" X 7" Embroidery field: This Brother combo embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 5" x 7" Embroidery field for larger designs with an included hoop and 8 sewing feet
- STAR WARS CLASSICS FACEPLATES: The LB5000S comes with 3 interchangeable character faceplates including Darth Vader, R2-D2 and Princess Leia in addition to a Star Wars logo faceplate
- STAR WARS DESIGN PACK: 10 Star Wars designs are available for download from iBroidery.com with the included code along with 10 additional intergalactic inspired designs
- 80 BUILT-IN DESIGNS PLUS 103 SEWING STITCHES: The LB5000S features 80 built-in embroidery designs and 103 sewing stitches including 10 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: Preview your designs before stitching with the 3.2" inch LCD color touchscreen display
- 4" X 4" EMBROIDERY FIELD: This computerized combination embroidery and sewing machine is built with a 4 inch x 4 inch embroidery field with an included hoop, embroidery arm and 7 sewing feet
- Large, 3.2 Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display allows you to view your embroidery designs in full color before stitching
- 280 embroidery designs total, with 80 built in and 200 on the included CD, including beautiful decorative alphabet, Greek applique, borders, holiday, sports, florals, kids and nature designs
- Embroidery Pattern Drag and Drop feature allows you to move and position your embroidery design on the touch screen display with just a touch of your finger
- Use the built-in color palette to change individual thread colors in embroidery designs, and view on screen before stitching
- 103 built-in sewing stitches, including beautiful decorative stitches and 8 styles of one-step, auto-sized buttonholes
- Max. embroidery size: 7.9 x 11 inches
- 160 built-in designs
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- On-screen editing functions
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
- 185 Unique built-in stitches: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- At your side support: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother At your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Whether you’re an avid sewer or you custom-make clothing as a living, you are sure to find buying an embroidery machine can make your life so much easier. Not only can you add beautiful patterns to garments and cloth for home use, but you can also add branding and logos to company attire, products, and more. The best part is, becoming an expert on an embroidery machine is easy.
Purchase a high-quality embroidery machine, such as those listed below, turn your image file into a .PES file, and let the machine do all the hard work. There are many different types of embroidery machine on the market, with some designed for home use, and others better for use by a business.
You can use various colored cotton, connect to your computer, and even digitize as much as 600 stitches into one design – if not more. The options are endless for quality embroidery machines on the market that could save you hundreds of dollars in costs if you were to outsource the work. Do it yourself and reap the rewards of a higher margin for profit. Consider any of these options below.
9. EverSewn Charlotte 70-Stitch Computerized Sewing Embroidery Machine
While sewing by hand can be rewarding for the soul, it can be very labor intensive without an embroidery machine. Rather than stick with standard stitch types that don’t help your garments to stand out from the crowd, why not opt for an embroidery machine with various patterns on offer?
Instead of blanket stitches, you can opt for wavy patterns or even hearts, and instead of a straight stitch, why not choose a checkered pattern? There are options aplenty for how you can embroider and quilt with far more efficacy than if you were to try it by hand.
This quality computerized sewing machine from EverSewn offers a 70-stitch package, has an LED stitch panel, and provides a maximum stitch width of 7mm. It also has a convenient drop area for large jobs such as quilts and embroidery and makes the task so much more comfortable with an automatic needle threader and drop-in bobbin. Users of this embroidery machine will also enjoy the speed control at their fingertips, an adjustable sewing speed slider, and its competitive price tag.
For beginners, and even those looking to upgrade, you’ll find this sewing machine with an embroidery function will more than meet the mark for your requirements.
8. Brother PE770 6 Lettering Fonts Embroidery Machine
Embroidery is a fine art that even in today’s era, is a highly sought-after skill set that requires a steady hand or an embroidery machine. If you’re used to traditional manual embroidery, but you’re looking to increase your output and refinement, it might be time to invest in a quality embroidery machine from Brother.
This particular model will more than meet your requirements for small to medium-sized embroidered items. It has a five-inch by seven-inch working area, offers a backlit display for ease of use in the later hours of the day, and is available at a very affordable price.
What’s more, this embroidery machine is packed full of features for your convenience. It’s easy to thread, has an auto thread cutter, and is consistent with precision and stitching. You can even enjoy 136 built-in embroidery designs and fonts, ten frames and 12 border styles, and endless custom styles you can put onto it from a USB stick or memory card.
The options are also endless for altering the images, too. You can mirror the image, rotate it, or even decrease or increase its size. As a hobby or a business, you will find this embroidery machine ticks all the boxes.
7. Brother SE600 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine with Color LCD Display
With 86 built-in designs and fonts and the ability to add your own as well, this Brother embroidery machine is sure to take your skillset one step further. Instead of using your hands, you’re now able to computerize your design into this convenient sewing machine and let the machine do all the work.
It has a smart color LCD screen display to ensure the design is correct before sewing, as well as a large 4-inch by 4-inch embroidery area. What’s more, you can reap the rewards of over 100 stitch styles, and top-quality features to ensure anything you sew comes out perfectly.
There’s more to this embroidery machine than meets the eye. It can function either as a straightforward sewing machine, as a standalone embroidery machine, or both at once. It can stitch any garment or blanket with its seven quick-change sewing feet and has your comfort to the fore with its extra workspace. There’s very little this Brother sewing machine can’t do. What’s more, its competitive price tag puts this machine in a league of its own. Robust, reliable, functional and well-designed, it’s everything you could need it to be and more.
6. Singer 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600 Stitches
Singer has long been known as a reliable sewing machine brand, but did you know it also has capabilities to operate as an embroidery machine as well? Priced affordably and perfect for your quilting and embroidering tasks, it’s a worthy investment for any avid sewer.
This sewing machine is packed full of convenient features any hobby sewer would be pleased to use. From the extensive range of stitches through to fonts and various designs, it enables you to get more creative than you ever could before. What’s more, it has a built-in needle threader, mirror imaging of images, stitch elongation, and can sew up to 850 stitches per minute.
When you purchase this sewing machine, you also have access to a range of included accessories. It comes with 13 different feet for tasks such as cording, satin stitch and embroidery, and full control over the speed with the speed lever. You also benefit from a 25-year warranty for peace of mind that it will last the distance. Whether you’re creating your own clothing or you’re making a beautiful embroidered blanket, you’re sure to find this embroidery machine with sewing capabilities is a valid option for you.
5. Singer EM200 Embroidery Sewing Machine
While Singer is known for its quality sewing machines, it’s also known for its 2-in-1 units that act as embroidery machines as well. Therefore, you are going to be more than impressed with what’s on offer with this model. It offers 200 embroidery designs, six alphabet options, and enables you to get creative when you’re monogramming any garment or cloth.
It takes all the hard work out of sewing by providing an automatic needle threader and can even offer an impressive 700 stitches per minute. The sky’s the limit for what this machine is capable of. It comes with a touchscreen, a spacious seven and 7-8inch working space, and uses LED lights to ensure you can work efficiently at any time of the day or night. What’s more, it has automatic thread tension, can wind the bobbin as you embroider, and even has a thread sensor.
With this embroidery machine from Singer, you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck. It comes with an embroidery hoop, foot, and spool net, as well as all the tools of the trade you require to make adjustments and sew to your heart’s content. When you’re ready to upgrade from arduous hand sewing to something a little more effective and more comfortable, this sewing machine is the answer.
4. EverSewn Computerized Embroidery Machine with 400 Stitches
Whether you’re a hobby sewer or you sew for a living, this EverSewn embroidery machine should be at the top of your list. While it’s functional as a standard sewing machine for repairing and creating garments, it’s also a money maker for embroidering.
You can sew logos and patterns onto clothing and customize clothing with ease. What’s more, it’s an affordable machine with the potential to make a lot of profit. It features over 400 stitches and patterns, has 40 built-in embroidery designs, and is capable of embroidering large designs of 110mm by 170mm. As a result, it’s suitable for company branding.
This embroidery machine also has a USB port. Therefore, as long as you have a .PES or similar file type with a preview function, you can have it embroidered onto any material.
While this is a convenient feature, there are even more on offer. It has a monitoring system for bobbin thread and the upper needle and comes with eight different feet for various stitching requirements. While it’s affordable for many different sewers, it’s also deceivingly useful and high-quality. Therefore, it’s a great machine to add to your wish list today.
3. Brother SE400 Computerized Embroidery Machine with 67 Stitches, 5 Lettering Fonts
If you’re looking for a cost-effective sewing machine or embroidery machine to take your hobby or career to the next level, this Brother model is it. Not only does it enable you to sew to your heart’s content, but it helps you to finetune the finish with many different embroidery and stitching options.
You can use this machine to embroider, sew, or quilt, all in a spacious work area and embroider designs of up to four inches by four inches. You can then either use any of the 67 stitches, 70 embroidery designs or five fonts or use your own! This machine offers options aplenty but also enables you to customize the experience for yourself. It does this by providing connectivity to a computer so you can download various embroidery designs yourself.
If you’re looking to make your sewing experience just that little bit better, you can also enjoy the automatic thread cutter, easy bobbin threader, and excellent LED lighting. Sealing the deal is a 25-year warranty, giving you peace of mind that you will outgrow this machine before it ever outgrows you.
2. Bernina Bernette Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine
This sleek and stylish embroidery machine will more than meet the mark for the avid sewer and embroiderer. It can operate both as a sewing machine and embroidery machine and does both while providing you with high-end features.
It comes with a 10-year warranty for your peace of mind, has 80 different stitches to suit your needs, and even allows you to stop and start sewing without the use of the foot pedal. What’s more, it has a stitch width of up to 7mm, an automatic needle threader, and enables you to control the speed as well.
Whether you are an experienced or beginner sewer, you are sure to see the many different benefits of this machine. You can free-motion stitch, use the various stunning designs, and get creative with the embroidery functions as well. There are many helpful features packed into this one robust and lightweight unit, and it’s available for a very affordable price.
1. Singer XL-580 Sewing and Embroidery Machine with 215 Stitches
Having an embroidery machine that can serve a purpose both at home and in business is a must, and this one from Singer ticks all the boxes. While it functions perfectly as a sewing machine to both make and repair clothing, it can also be used to customize attire as well. Add a logo, a pattern, or an image, to any garment with ease.
The first of many convenient features is its expansive memory. It features 215 stitching options, 250 embroidered designs, and many fonts and lettering outlines as well. What’s more, you can also upload your own designs from the computer, as long as they are a .PES file. Customize, create and upload, the world’s your oyster with this embroidery machine.
Regarding sewing functionality, all the boxes are ticked here too. It has a beneficial LED light to reduce eye strain, an automatic needle threader, and a 25-year warranty. It provides consistent results every time, enables you to customize all manner of sewing styles, and create real works of art. While this machine can provide the means by which to sew and embroider, it well and truly lets you flex your creative muscles for the best result. The best part is, it’s priced competitively so that more and more people can bring out their creative side.
Last update on 2020-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API