- Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options: Features with AC/ DC/ USB OUTPUTS: 110 AC output (200W), 2 DC output, 2 QC 3.0 quick charge USB port and 1 USB ports (2.4A auto). Power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime.KINDLY NOTE THAT THE POWER STATION CAN NOT BE CHARGE AND USE AT THE SAME TIME.
- High Performance And Handy Power Source: 151Wh (40800mAh) compact station is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips.With a weight of 4.07lb and soft handle, we can easily put it in our backpack or car, take to everywhere need power.
- Other Unique Design: 1)The standalone AC/DC provides easy operation when charging different devices;2)Mutifuction LCD display would show you the remaining energies/charge/discharge/AC output/DC output status.Ultra bright LCD screen let you know the statue of battery pack even no light source camping.
- Triple Rechargeable Modes Efficient Solar Generator: FlashFish power station is equipped with a lithium battery pack, it can be charged by the 15-24 volt solar panel (not included), AC wall adapter and car charger efficiently. No memory effect, no worry about battery capacity reduction
- MultiProtect And Warranty: The generation provides all-round protection to protect you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices.❤Flashfish provides our dear customers with warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase and friendly customer service.
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 110.8 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- (4) AC outlets for powering household items, (2) USB ports for on the go power, (1) 12V DC outlet
- Instant on UPS feature for uninterrupted power
- Daisy Chaining: Threaded terminals for secure connection to additional batteries
- Built-in solar controller with Anderson connector for 10Hr recharging
- Built-in solar controller with Anderson connector for 10Hr recharging
- Reliable Power Source: BigBlue 250Wh( 3.7V/67500mAh) portable power station is a rechargeable battery-powered generator. Equipped with AC outlets, DC Output (9V~12.6V/10A Max) and 4 USB charging ports ( one with QC 3.0 fast charge ), provides Pure Sine Wave output which reduces electrical noise and provide a higher efficiency. All without the fumes or maintenance of a traditional gasoline-powered generator.
- Three Recharge Methods: Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, 50-100W recommended (sold separately). Please noted that charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel and the strength of sunlight. Plug it into the wall or can be charged by plugging into your 12V cigarette lighter by using the car charging cable(Not included). Please note that the AC ports will not work while this power station is charging.
- Compact and Portable: Lightweight and compact generator is easy to carry, only 5lbs, comes with a convenient handle to hold. Easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventure, camping, weekend getaways, or good times at the cottage with family and friends, take a BigBlue portable power station to power up your gear.
- Prepare for Emergency: Stock up on the backup power, powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS and Strobe mode, gear up for any unexpected emergencies, like hurricane seasons and power outage. They can keep all your gear charged, from smartphones, tablets, laptops, to CPAP and small appliances, like fan, mini coolers, electric blankets, etc. Stay connected and safe during the hard time.
- Safety and Package Details: We use the quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, temperature control and short circuiting. LCD screen with charge/discharge status. You will receive 1* BigBlue 250Wh Portable Power Station, 1*AC Adapter, 1*Female Cigarette Lighter Socket, 1* User Manual. If for any reason you are not satisfied with BigBlue product, Please feel free to contact us.
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB and EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport
- 223cc engine provides 4,750 surge watt and 3,750 rated watt
- Dual Fuel – 12000 Peak Watts and 9500 Running Watts (Gasoline); 10800 Peak Watts and 8550 Running Watts (Propane); 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge and Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Electric Start – Convenient One-Touch Power Switch with Back-Up Recoil Start
- VFT Display – Volts, Frequency, and Lifetime Hours; Full Control Panel Featuring Two 5-20R 120V 20A GFCI Household Outlets, One L5-30R 120V 30A Outlet, One L14-30R 120V 30A Outlet, and One 14-50R 120/240V 50A Outlet; Two Grounding Ports
- Powerful – 457cc OHV 4 Stroke Rainier Engine; Up to 17 Hours of Run Time at 25% Load; Operational Volume as Low as 72dB
- EPA and CARB Compliant; RV Ready – Includes Wheel Kit with Two 10 Inch Wheels and Two Foam Grip Handles for Your Convenience
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12, 000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.Noise Level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- Outlets: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Electric portable generators are probably one of the most essential items a homeowner can purchase. While we all rely on the power grid to supply electricity to our homes, there may come a time where that power goes off – be it for a few hours, or a few days.
In an emergency such as a natural disaster, there’s a high possibility you can lose electricity to your home. While it might seem like you can survive with torches rather than overhead lights, what about your cooking facilities, or a freezer packed full of meat? We rely on electricity more than you think, and a portable generator can help to sustain those most critical items in our homes.
However, generators come in handy for other purposes as well. If you go away camping, you’re hosting an off-site event, or you’re a stall holder, a generator is going to be a convenient addition to your kit. To run one, you only need to add fuel and oil and remember to top it up. It may also require the occasional service. If you believe this is the kind of convenience your household could use, we’ve included some excellent options below.
9. DuroMax 12000W Portable Gas Electric Start Generator
Whether you need a portable generator for everyday use, or you’re stocking up supplies for a natural disaster kit, you will find this DuroMax generator will be an excellent addition. It’s one of the most affordable generators on the market considering its size, and it’s portable enough for a homeowner to take anywhere.
When it comes to power, this unit has it. It’s rated at 9,500 watts and with an 8.3-gallon fuel tank, can run for as long as 10 hours at half its maximum power. Therefore, if you find yourself in an emergency situation with no power, you can rest assured you can get almost a full day’s use out of it.
Portable generators, as a whole, can also be quite noisy, but this one isn’t. It operates smoothly and quietly while also benefiting from the isolated motor mounts to accentuate the silent operation.
If you’re worried about operating it to its full potential, you don’t need to. It shuts off when it’s low on oil to protect the motor, has an oil warning light, a circuit breaker, as well as a voltmeter. You can rest assured that if anything were to go wrong, the generator would alert you to the problem. Don’t find yourself caught short, invest in a portable generator for peace of mind.
8. Pulsar 10,000W Gas Powered Portable Generator with Electric Start
If you’re in need of a portable generator to power your outdoor equipment or a particular appliance, then this Pulsar generator is a good option for you. As the baby of the generator family, it’s a robust, hardy, and affordable unit that will provide hours of faithful service. It has a rated output of 8,000 watts, runs on a sturdy 15 hp single cylinder four-stroke engine, and offers four convenient 120-volt outlets, including two for an RV.
What users will also appreciate about this portable generator is how easy it is to use. Rather than use up all your energy fighting against a pull start cord, you can enjoy power in just seconds thanks to the electric push start button. However, if you find yourself in a tight spot and the button isn’t getting it going, it does have a recoil start for your peace of mind.
This portable generator is the perfect unit for a family or individual looking to supplement their power supply or run appliances during a power outage. It can run for 12 hours at half its maximum load, and it’s easy to wheel around on its frame as well. Ticking all the boxes for functionality and convenience, you’re sure to be impressed by what this generator has to offer.
7. Champion 3800W Dual Fuel Portable Generator
If you want to be able to run powered equipment when you’re away from a power source, but you don’t want to spend the earth, then this Champion portable generator may tick all the boxes. While it’s not as grunty as some of the other options on the market, it does offer 3,800 watts of power for those who require it.
You can run it on either gas or propane right out of the box, it has a robust four-stroke engine, and you can even enjoy up to nine hours of run time on gas, or over ten on a 20-pound propane tank. It’s suitable for all manner of appliances and may be the very thing you require to help out during an emergency situation.
However, the benefits don’t end there. To start it, you only need to push a button, and it has four power outlets for your convenience. Two of these outlets are for an RV, while two are for standard 120-volt house outlets. If you find that this portable generator doesn’t meet the mark because of a manufacturer’s fault, you can return it within three years. You also benefit from free technical support for the lifetime of the unit.
If you’re ready to purchase a portable generator for your powering requirements, this is undoubtedly one of the best options you’ll find.
6. Westinghouse 9500W Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start
A portable generator is a convenient item to own, even if you only bring it out a few times a year. This one, however, will have you wanting to use it time and time again. Not only does it run seamlessly and smoothly while being affordable to purchase, but you can also start it remotely with a key fob. Very few generators on the market offer this feature.
However, if you don’t have the key fob, not to worry. You can also start it with its pull start function, or the electric button as well. Once you have it started, you’ll be impressed with how well it runs. It provides 7,500 watts of power, has a run time of 10 hours at half its output, and features both RV and 120-volt plugs for your convenience. What’s more, all the outlets have rubber covers for an additional layer of protection.
When you purchase this portable generator from Westinghouse, you receive so many features packed into one unit. It comes with a key fob, battery, oil and funnel, a toolkit, and a user manual to help you make the most of it. It also has a digital hour meter to track your usage, as well as an automatic shut-off function for when it’s low on oil. If ever there were a portable generator to suit your needs perfectly, this one with a three-year warranty would be it.
5. A-iPower 12,000W Gasoline Powered Electric Start Generator
For the homeowner in need of a little peace of mind during a natural disaster, you can rely on this portable generator to be of assistance. Even if the instances where you require its use are few and far between, it’s beneficial to know a robust and hardy generator is available to help you out until power is restored to your home.
This portable generator has multiple outlets, a weatherproof cover so you can leave it outside, and has a robust 459cc engine as well. This engine is a single cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine with plenty of power to offer to those in need. What’s more, it’s easy to start with its electric start button.
What you’ll love about this portable generator is how powerful it is. Even though it’s small, compact, and easy to move around, it’s more than able to cater to your power requirements. It offers 9,000 watts of energy at any one time while delivering consistent performance at any time of the day or night.
If you are on a limited budget but a generator would offer that much-needed peace of mind, this one from A-iPower is a valid option.
4. Ford 11050W Gasoline Portable Generator
If you or a family member is car mad, then you’re sure going to love this portable generator produced by Ford. With a pro-grade alternator, a robust 457cc engine and a unit that’s packed full of features, you’re bound to enjoy everything this little power pack has to offer. It comes with an electric start for your convenience, a battery that requires no maintenance, and four power outlets as well. Therefore, you can safely run four appliances at any one time without the risk of it shorting out.
What you will also enjoy about this portable generator is how many other features have been added for user convenience. The dust covers are rubber for your safety, it has a digital hour meter so you can track the time, and it’s entirely portable with handles and wheels too. Just like Ford, this portable generator is built tough and has over nine hours of run time when powered at half measure.
For the homeowner who needs a generator with a bit of power and grunt, you will find this one ticks all the boxes. It’s a workhorse for those who require power out on a job site, and it’s a sigh of relief for homeowners struck by natural disaster. There’s every reason to consider purchasing it today.
3. DuroMax 3850W Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator
If you and your family love going on holiday together, but power supply has always been a problem, this portable generator can help. Not only is it suitable for homeowners struck by disaster, but it’s a welcome addition to any camping holiday as well. It’s very portable, it operates quietly, and it has two household plug outlets too. As a result, it ticks all the boxes for those who want to plug their appliances in and benefit from a seamless energy source.
What users also appreciate about this generator is that it’s EPA approved for use in national parks. Therefore, if you find yourself on an adventure, you don’t have to miss out on the comforts of home.
It has a robust 7hp air-cooled engine, offers the user 4,850 watts, and has a key start as well. Rather than worry about labor-intensive pull starts, this generator will power up in seconds. You also benefit from the addition of a circuit breaker and voltmeter, as well as a low oil indicator and shutoff feature. When the time comes to add an alternative power source to your camper or home, consider this one from Duromax.
2. SitePower 8,000W Gas Powered Portable Generators
If you don’t want to be caught short when it comes to intermittent power outages, then it might be time to consider purchasing a portable generator from SitePower. Considered to be an efficient and convenient generator, it runs on 6,750 watts of power, has four power outlets, and runs on a strong 18hp four-stroke engine. It’s sure to meet all your needs and so much more.
It also has wheels to make it easier to transport, has a recoil start, will shut down when the oil is low and lets you track usage with an hour meter. You will also approve of the rubber dust covers on the plugs to offer that little bit more protection for your family.
Whether you’re on the farm and need the power to run a power tool, or you’re a homeowner in the middle of a natural disaster, you will be impressed by how quickly this portable generator makes light of the situation. It will satisfy all your power requirements while being affordable to ensure all manner of homeowners can afford to own one.
1. Briggs & Stratton 7,000W Gas Powered Portable Generator
If brand names mean a lot to you, then you’re sure to be impressed by this portable generator from Briggs & Stratton. Known for supplying high-quality power tools, you can rest assured this generator is no exception to the rule. It provides clean and instant power to ensure your main appliances remain up and running, and it has 25 percent more surge wattage as well. As a result, any tools or devices that use significant amounts of power won’t create a problem.
It runs on a powerful 420cc engine, has a 7.5-gallon fuel tank for user convenience, and you can benefit from around nine hours of run time at a 50 percent load. Sealing the deal is the three-year warranty. If you find this generator is not working as intended, you can return it for a full refund.
Last update on 2021-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API