- 7 Amp motor provides a powerful and efficient blowing performance
- Moves up to 180Mph/180CFM for fast and easy cleanup of leaves and debris. Uses: Ideal for clearing debris from lawns, driveways, sidewalks, and decks
- Built in cord retention prevents frustrating interruptions during cleanup
- Lightweight at only 4.4 pounds
- Air speed: Up to 180 mph; Included components: (1) LB700 7Amp Blower, (1) Blow Tube
- TURBINE FAN TECH: Worx engineers figured out how to get a jet engine-type motor inside of a leaf blower. Super powerful, yet not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- TWICE AS FAST AS PRO BLOWERS: Professional-grade gas blowers rely on outdated tech. The Turbine is cutting edge, and spins twice as fast as the blowers used by commercial grounds crews
- 2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS: Go slow for pavement or tight corners. On the open lawn, switch to speed 2 and see what the 110 mph Turbine can do
- 600 CFM: We named the Turbine 600 after the 600 Cubic Feet per Minute of high-capacity air volume that shoots out of its wide-mouth nozzle. That’s a wide, strong path of air that allows you to clear large areas with fewer passes
- DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX: WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- VERSATILE: Clean sweeping patios, driveways, decks and garages
- POWERFUL: 6-amp motor creates up to 155 mph air speed (max)
- NO LOAD SPEED: 12,000/13,500 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only weighs 3.9 lbs!
- Rated Voltage 120 V ~ 60 Hz
- No Tools Needed To Switch Between The Blower And Vacuum
- Can Grind Ten Bags of Mulch Into 1
- 230 Mph Blower
- 【HEAVY DUTY 15AMP MOTOR & 607CFM】Enertwist Corded Leaf Blower equiped with powerful1800W motor airflow upto 607 CFM for quick cleanup of wet leaves, snow and debris. Works 2x times faster than gas blowers, perfect for clearing the garden, yard, garage, patio, driveway, sidewalks, etc.
- 【5 VARIABLE SPEED UP TO 137MPH】Variable speed control 0-5 speeds 8000~17000RPM via dial for different jobs. From 60MPH @320CFM slow for tight corners and 137 MPH @ 607CFM fast for large, open lawn.
- 【ONLY 6.6LBS FOR ONE-HANDED OPERATION】Enertwist electric blower is degisned to be controled with just one hand, only 6.6lbs lightweight for easy manevverability. Meanwhile, this leafblower also with soft-grip main handle and auxiliary handle for better control when you need to push down the duct to get huge blowpower.
- 【0.7~1.2M ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP】Adjustable 0.7~1.2M shoulder strap for easier one-handed operation, prevents fatigue from long-time use. And the ergonomic design of tapered air nozzle funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle.
- 【EXTENSION CORD RETAINER] & 2 YEARS QUALITY PROMISE】The electrical cord comes with a retainer attached to prevent accidental unplugging, it won’t disconnect, even when it gets snagged. Please feel free to contact us if you have any of the questions..
- POWERFUL: This Leaf Blower delivers up to 20000RPM, keep running at variable speeds for 15-350min
- LONG LIFE: Copper motor has a longer-lasting life and lower energy consumption than ordinary motor
- LI-ION BATTERY: 21V 4.0AH, the fully-charged battery makes it enough to clean up the house work
- ERGONOMIC: Quiet, suitable curved angle, rubber-covered handle, providing comfy uses for your work
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Compact and lightweight design provides easier control over the unit, flexible and reduces work fatigue
- More Powerful Motor To Clear Off Debris: A powerful 12 Amp motor delivers plenty of blowing force with great efficiency. It can provide a maximum air of 600CFM at an airspeed of 135mph. this lawn blower is the partner you need for tough debris removal tasks.
- 6 Speed Options To Get More Work Done: Choose from 6 speed settings designed to get even the toughest jobs done with absolute ease. This electric leaf blower gives you the versatility to work on heavy-duty jobs like working off hard surfaces of leaves and other lawn debris, or slow it down to clean your corners.
- Hyperstream Nozzle for Better Corner Sweeping: Experience optimum efficiency every time you use our electric blower. It features a hyper-stream air nozzle for corner sweeping and maximum performance. An upgraded tube length (39.76 in) also means you never have to bend over when working.
- Compact And Eco-Friendly Design: This leaf blower features a vibration resistant design and compact design for less fatigue when working, and only weighs 5.1 pounds. A bee barn design and turbine fan technology prevent the low noise motor from overheating.
- With Cord Retainer To Keep It Plugged In: A cord retainer helps prevent your leaf blower being accidentally disconnected. It keeps the extension cord securely connected saving you the trouble of making trips to the power outlet. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now and enjoy excellent convenience and efficiency when cleaning your yard.
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included; Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only; Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 13 AMP POWERFUL MOTOR - 13 Amp powerful corded leaf blower runs max up to 19,000 RPM can generate up to 570 CFM of air volume and up to 105 MPH. It provides high efficiency for blowing leaves or debris in your driveway, lawn and yard
- 2 ADJUSTABLE SPEED - The leaf blower features a variable speed trigger that has a high/low speed for more control over the usage. Two variable speed control designed for light cleanup around flower beds and design for powering through tough debris
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - The corded leaf blower weighs only 6.1bls that is designed to be controlled with one hand. The one-handed operation frees your arm from daily cleaning that you may take it anywhere without fatigue
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Its soft rubber grip handle and the overall body length of 33.4 inches maximize comfort and reduces fatigue when working. It ensures long-lasting performance and durability makes cleaning easier
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN - Cord retainer ensures better operation with more control and movement. An extra tum tapping screw stabilizes the nozzle pipe for safety purposes. REYLEO leaf blower ensures an effective operation removing dust, debris, powered snow and fallen leaves
If you love the privacy, shelter, and shade that trees offer, then the main item your garden shed is going to need is an electric leaf blower. While there are both petrol-powered and electric leaf blowers on the market, an electric one is more suitable for a residential home with a quick clean-up task. What’s more, it’s far better for the environment. While there’s no denying that a petrol leaf blower can have far more grunt, their air pollution is a cause for concern. Most of them are two-stroke models, with some four-stroke versions introduced in recent years to try to counteract the problem.
However, if you decide an electric leaf blower is for you, you will be more than impressed with how they work. They are self-contained units with a handheld wand you use to blow away leaves and grass clippings. Rather than spend hours with a rake in hand, you can blow them into a pile then use a bag to collect the leaves.
However, if you want to bypass this manual part of the task as well, you will come across an electric leaf blower to take care of everything. Some units suck the leaves in with a vacuum, shredding them directly into a bag.
If you’re waiting for fall to cause a nightmare in your backyard, there’s no time like now to purchase a new blower. You can take care of all that garden mess in no time.
9. Toro Power Sweep Electric Leaf Blowers
Garden outdoor power equipment can be quite expensive, but you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the price tag of this electric leaf blower from Toro. Even though this unit can add so much convenience to your life, it’s exceptionally affordable at the same time.
It’s a compact and lightweight unit, perfect for clearing debris and leaves from walkways, decks, backyards, and driveways, and weighs a mere 4.6 pounds. Therefore, not only do you save time and effort at not having to use a broom, but you won’t experience user fatigue while operating this unit either.
When you need to clear leaves and debris, you can often find they are hard to shift. However, with this electric leaf blower, that’s no longer a problem. It pumps out air at 160 miles per hour, which is more than enough to get debris and dirt out of your yard, leaving it pristine once more.
Even though this unit is very affordable for the average homeowner, it’s also helpful to know it’s going to last the distance. It features high-quality components, is robust, and even comes with a two-year warranty.
8. Sun Joe 6 Amp 155 Max Electric Leaf Blower
When you’re looking for an electric leaf blower that won’t cost the earth, you will be pleased to know this is one of the most affordable options around. However, even though the outlay is minimal, you can enjoy maximum effort from this unit.
When trees cause havoc in your yard, or you’re looking to make quick work of cleaning all that debris out of your driveway, deck, or garage, you’ll find this unit more than meets the mark. It releases 155 miles of air per hour, all the while ensuring your previously dirty area is now in pristine condition.
It has a no-load speed of 13,500 RPM so you can rest assured it’s running at maximum power, and it uses a six-amp motor to deliver on both value and effectiveness.
However, there’s more to this electric leaf blower than power. It’s also very lightweight. Rather than opt for a more cumbersome, manual-intensive process for leaf and debris removal, you can purchase this blower which is under four pounds. This electric leaf blower will tick all the boxes for most residential homeowners.
7. Greenworks Single Speed Electric Blower
When it comes to outdoor power equipment such as an electric leaf blower, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by how they work. Some can be quite complicated, which can end up putting you off using them. However, you are sure to like everything about this electric leaf blower from Greenworks.
The manufacturer has opted for a “no frills” approach to outdoor maintenance, and it’s to the advantage of the average homeowner. It’s effortless to use, straightforward to maintain, and it gets the job done far quicker than if you were to do it by hand as well.
When you’re looking to remove debris from paths, garages, decks, and even patio areas, you will find this powerful seven-amp blower has the enthusiasm to get it done. It releases air at up to 160 miles per hour, all the while being so lightweight that you won’t suffer any fatigue. It’s also ergonomically produced as to be more comfortable while you’re operating it.
Simple, practical, and built to last, there’s every reason to consider adding this electric leaf blower to your wish list.
6. Worx Turbine WG520 Corded Leaf Blower
If you love trees in the summer months but not the endless mess come fall, then it’s time to invest in this powerful electric leaf blower from Worx. When you buy it, you will be impressed with how it “blows” many other leaf blowers on the market out of the water.
While you do pay a little more, what you get is far more quality and robustness than ever before. It can deliver twice as much air as a commercial gas blower while being corded which is better for the environment. It weighs only 6.4 pounds, so is very lightweight, and also comes with a three-year warranty. Therefore, you can enjoy peace of mind in knowing the manufacturer is as confident about its product as you are.
When it comes time to clean up all those leaves and debris from your yard, garage, and patio, you will be more than impressed with how this electric leaf blower delivers. It has a variable speed control to offer you more power as the user, as well as featuring a stream nozzle and a turbine fan for better performance. There’s no denying that this blower should be at the top of your list of options.
5. Black+Decker Corded Electric Leaf Blowers
Black+Decker has long been known for its high-quality outdoor power equipment, and this electric leaf blower is no exception. While it can be hard to believe, judging by the price tag, that it’s a quality product, you certainly get plenty of bang for your buck.
It runs on a robust seven-amp motor to deliver on mighty blowing time and time again, and it makes clean-up a breeze. Whether you have leaves or debris surrounding your home, you will find the 180 miles per hour of air will blast it out of sight and out of mind.
It can make short work of backyard clean-up, driveways, pathways, decks, and patio areas, all in mere minutes. If you were to carry out the same task by hand, you’re sure to find it would take hours.
In the short amount of time you will need to use this electric leaf blower, you will also be impressed by its comfort. It’s lightweight at only 4.4 pounds, which means you won’t suffer from user fatigue. What’s more, the cord will never get in the way. It has a built-in cord retention function which removes the frustration that owners get with corded power tools.
Everything you could ever need in a leaf blower is in this one affordable unit, so it’s well worth your consideration.
4. Southland 163cc Leaf Blower
If you’re finding that an electric leaf blower, while eco-friendlier, is not enough to tackle your tasks, then it might be time to look for something a little more powerful. This two-stroke, 163CC leaf blower from Southland Outdoor Power Equipment could tick all the boxes for your needs.
It releases 150 miles per hour of air, is effortless to start thanks to the robust fuel system, and is known to deliver quadruple the amount of air than a backpack blower would. As a result, you are bound to get more done in a shorter space of time.
Rather than carry this unit, you push it along like you would a lawnmower. As a result, you suffer from less user fatigue, while covering a larger area more effectively as well. It’s also not as shaky as other walk-behind blowers thanks to the well-balanced fan with reduced vibration.
It delivers six-and-a-half foot-pounds of torque, is exceptionally affordable for the average commercial or residential owner and will provide years of faithful service. When you need effective removal of leaves and debris, this is most certainly the unit for the job.
3. Greenworks 24022 Corded Blower and Vacuum
With one of the best warranties, yet one of the smallest price tags, there’s so much on offer with this electric leaf blower by Greenworks. Offering unparalleled power, convenience, and comfort, you are set to be impressed when you view this unit.
Not only does it blow leaves and debris, but it can also mulch them for easy disposal or distribution on your garden. All you need to do is switch between either vacuum or blower mode, which requires no tools to alter, and turn it on – it’s as easy as that. It can take care of all manner of debris including sticks and leaves while shredding them effortlessly. Not even fall conditions can make an impact on your yard anymore.
As a corded electric leaf blower with a 12-amp motor, you will also find its impact on the environment is minimal. It doesn’t run on petrol, so attach a 50-foot or 100-foot extension cord and get to work. If you find it doesn’t work as it should, you have a four-year warranty for peace of mind.
2. Weed Eater Electric Handheld Leaf Blower
Finding an electric leaf blower that will suit your property perfectly is a challenge, but this one from Weed Eater could be the answer. As a robust and powerful blower with a seven-and-a-half-amp motor, it’s capable of handling small-to-medium yards. It can remove stubborn debris, leaves, grass, and even twigs and garden waste that won’t shift.
This electric leaf blower can take care of a lot of problems all thanks to its air output. It can release 150 miles per hour of air while being effortless to use, store, and maintain. Even using it with a power cord is straightforward all thanks to the cord retainer which keeps it out of your way.
While this electric leaf blower is available for a competitive price and does everything you want it to do and more, you can still enjoy the confidence the manufacturer has as well. It has a two-year warranty which means that for any faults you come across, you can return the unit for a replacement or refund. If you want to make a start on ensuring your yard is as pristine as possible, it’s time to add this blower to your shopping cart.
1. Toro PowerPlex Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower
While a corded electric leaf blower is good for the environment, sometimes the cord can get in the way. If you’re not willing to risk dealing with annoying extension cords, or you’re further away from a power source than is realistically convenient, then it might be time to consider this cordless electric leaf blower.
As the crème de la crème of electric leaf blowers, it will meet then exceed all your expectations. It can deliver 20 percent more air than most other electric leaf blowers on the market and directs 150 miles per hour of air toward any debris, leaves, or muck you want to remove from your property. What’s more, it has a robust, brushless engine that performs flawlessly time and time again, while pumping out more power than most of its competitors.
However, the benefits don’t end there. The battery can run for up to an hour on low speed and is quick to charge as well. It also comes with a variable speed feature, a speed lock when you’re happy with how it’s operating, and a cleaning kit, so it looks sparkling clean at all times.
It also comes with a three-year warranty for the tool and a one-year warranty for the battery, giving you peace of mind that’s it’s a unit that’s built to last the distance.
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API