- Ultra HD Resolution - With WQHD 1520P at 30FPS max, 2K front and 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- Record Longer Time Video - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- Emergency Accident Lock - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
- User Friendly Design - 3-inch IPS widescreen recovers clear and real effects of the realistic scene. Four buttons on the right side make it feel more comfortable, easier to operate and have a long service life.
- Detailed User Guide Provided - This camera is easy installation and simple operation, while detailed instruction and operation video can be provided whenever you need. It will automatically start recording when the engine is turned on.
- 【FHD 1080P Dual Lens Dash Cam】 With a 1.5-inch LCD screen, the 6-glass HD dual lens dash cam simultaneously records front at 1920x1080P with 30fps and inside at 1080x720P with 25fps, which provides sharp high-quality videos/images and powerful evidence in case of an accident. Perfect for Uber/Taxi/Rideshare drivers or people who need to record both scenery and happy time with your families.
- 【Excellent Night/Day Vision & HDR Technology】 The interior facing camera with 4 infrared LED lights and F/1.8 aperture can handle low light conditions and ensure flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark at night. Equipped with HDR technology, the front camera provides great exposure and dynamic range in low light conditions.
- 【Compact Design & Wide Angle Lens】 A well-built elliptical cylinder compact body makes it ideal for discreet recording when you don't want individuals outside to notice your dash cam setup. The 170°wide angle front lens and 140°cabin lens capture the whole road in front of you from the edges of your windscreen and simultaneously record what is happening inside the cabin.
- 【Loop Recording & G-sensor】 Continuous loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest footage, so you don't need to worry about your memory card running out of space. Combined with G-sensor (built-in acceleration collision sensor), the dash cam front and inside will lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten when it detects a sudden shake/collision, which can be used as evidence and insurance claims during car accidents.
- 【Parking Monitor & Reliable After-sales Service】 Combined with parking monitor, the dash cam will automatically power on and start recording when it detects external force, providing you with security every moment. Professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
- 【Native 4K+1080P Front and Rear Dash Camera】Simultaneously capturing the road at 4K(3840*2160/front lens) and 1080P(1920*1080/rear lens) resolution, this dual dash cam offers amazing video quality which is four times clearer than a normal dashcam. License plates, road signs and scenery can all be clearly recorded with Campark 4K car camera.
- 【H.265-High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)】Supporting H.265 video compression technology, which is more efficient than H.264 based on the same video quality. With faster compression efficiency and more capacity saving, H.265 is the most suitable 4K compressed video coding standard at present.
- 【Super Night Vision & WDR】With the latest WDR technology and 6-layers glass lens, it can automatically adjust exposure, which helps capture road signs, license plates and other details that usually cannot be read at night. The F1.8 wide aperture and advanced sensor gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments.
- 【Easy Installation】The installation of the rear camera is easier than other dash cam. Just determine the best position of rear camera and stick it to the windshield. The rear camera uses 3M adhesive, which is much more viscous, temperature-resistant and stickable than ordinary adhesive.
- 【CPL Filter Supported & Reliable After-Sale Service】The front camera is compatible with Campark CPL filter, which cuts off reflections and glare from glass or shiny surfaces. We offer lifetime after-sales support for this dual dash cam, 7*24 hours technical support.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- ★【Easy Installation & Use】This dash camera is very easy to install and operate with reference pictures in our user manual.The included suction mount could be easily attaches anywhere on your windshield in seconds.Just insert SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The car dash camera will start recording immediately after igniting, shut down and save the video when you shut off the engine.
- ★【Lifetime after-sales support 】 : CHORTAU is a remarkable company and believes in driving innovations to add value to our customers. We offer lifetime after-sales suppor for this dual dash cam, 7*24 hours technical support. If you have any queries of this dashcam,please reach our customer service team .
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
- 【24Hr Parking Monitoring】Built-in 320mAh battery dash cam can stay on even when the car is parked and the engine is off, functioning as a surveillance camera system and automatically recording video upon detecting any bumps or physical movement
- 【Smart Witness for Accidents】When the built-in G-sensor detects a sudden shock or collision, the camera will automatically loop record driving incidents and lock video which can be used as important evidence for insurance claims. (Make sure use U3 SD card)
- 🔥4K FRONT and 2560P+1080P DUAL CAMERA: When using the front camera alone, it can reach 4K 3840X2160P @ 30fps ultra HD video resolution. Or 2560x1440P@ 30fps and 1920x1080P@ 30fps high-definition video resolutions with front and inside cameras, which can help you record the scenes in front of and inside the car more clearly, and record crystal details , such as road signs and license plates. Compared with other dash cam of the same type, the AQP M2 has a higher video resolution.
- 🔥BUILT-IN WIFI / GPS & AQPCAM APP: The GPS module allows you to accurately record the location, speed and route of the vehicle in a video format and display the date and time. The built-in WIFI can easily connect to the "AQPCAM" application on the mobile phone and quickly view, download and share the video recorded by the dash cam , and share the route on social media at any time, which is more convenient and fast
- 🔥PARKING MONITORING: With a hard-wired car battery, the dash cam can still use the car battery to record 24 hours of video to protect the safety of your car and property even after the vehicle is turned off. The dash cam can supports microSD cards up to128GB.
- 🔥G SENSOR & EMERGENCY LOCK: With the G sensor, the sensor will automatically lock the video being recorded after a car crash. The locked video cannot be overwritten and can be used as essential evidence for insurance claims.The built-in microphone provides excellent recording effects.
- 🔥EXCELLENT AFTER-SALES SERVICE: Each AQP customer enjoys a one-year warranty service. Our professional customer service team will reply to the customer's email within 24 hours and solve any problems encountered by the customer. Provide you with a top shopping experience. The best dual dash cam for Uber, taxi, ride sharing, Lyft drivers, commuters and families, truck drivers.
- 【Full HD Dash Cam Front and Cabin】-This dual dash camera records up to 2.5K (2560x1440P@30fps) ultra HD resolution in front or 1080P (1920x1080P@30fps) resolution in front and cabin simultaneously. 170° wide angle in front and inside provide a complete 340° view, almost no blind spots, best choice for Uber, Lyft, Taxi drivers and families.
- 【Super Night and Day Vision】-Equipped with dual SONY IMX307 industrial-grade sensors, 6-layer glass lenses, f/1.8 large aperture and 4 IR LEDs, as well as advanced WDR technology. So that this dashboard camera can record crucial footage on the road day and night. It is capable of taking art-level pictures and recording HD videos in daytime, and capturing every detail - even license plates clearly at night and in low-light conditions.
- 【App Control & GPS Tracking】-Download the Kingslim dedicated app and connect the dash cam to your phone via WiFi. View, record, download and share recording to social media. Built-in GPS tracks your vehicle's location, driving route and speed of each journey.
- 【24Hr Parking Monitor & G-Sensor】-When detects a sudden shake or collision, the built-in G-sensor will trigger the car dashcam to record a 30s video and lock the video footage. Enable the parking mode to continuously monitor your vehicle when parked. 300mAh battery supports emergency recording even when the engine is off and ensures the G-sensor detects accident as normal.
- 【Loop Recording for Important Evidence】-Kingslim D1 Pro dual dash cam supports up to 128GB storage (a 32 GB Micro SD card is included). Loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest unlocked videos when the memory card is full. Locked files won't be deleted from loop recording, ensuring you keep any crucial video evidence.
- 【Upgraded Sony Sensor】: The DR02 D is a complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Superior Sony IMX307 sensors in both cameras capture super-sharp 1920x1080p 30fps video and perform excellently for nighttime driving with HDR night vision
- 【Extreme Temperature Operation】: This camera uses a supercapacitor for greater heat & cold endurance (-30°C – 75°C / -22°F – 167°F) and a longer lifetime than standard battery technology
- 【Emergency Recording & Loop Recording】: Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage
- 【Motion Detection】: With a built-in G-sensor, the dash camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision. Connect to hardwire kit or the AUKEY PM-YY (sold separately) to maintain the power supply to your dash camera even when the car ignition is switched off
- 【Package Contents】: AUKEY DR02 D Dual Dash Cameras (front and rear camera), Dual-Port USB Car Charger, 4m / 13ft USB Mini-B Cable, 7m / 23ft USB Mini-B Cable, Two Sticker Mounts, Six 3M Stickers, Six Cable Clips, User Manual
- Dual Lens, No More Fear Rear Collisions - APEMAN C420D Dash Cam is like two cameras for the price of one. SHARP FULL HD resolution and dual 170° ultra wide angle lenses provide outstanding image quality with a broader field of vision.
- Superior 1080p@30fps Video & Night Vision - You are always under protection with the Full HD front view and 720P HD rear view. With Advanced Starvis Sensor, WDR technology and F1.8 Large Aperture, the dashcam captures finest details even in low light conditions.
- Reliable Quality & Complete Functions - Designed and developed through independent R&D, strict quality controls. C420D has everything you expect of an ideal car cam: G-sensor that saves video evidence of collisions; Loop Recording; Motion Detection; Parking Monitoring; etc.
- Compact & Exquisite Design - The driving recorder can fit well in any car and will not block your line of sight. The 2-inch TFT screen allows real-time viewing and it will not distract yourself from driving. This is a decent choice for car owners.
- Waterproof & Easy To Use - The waterproof rear cam is the reliable companion inside or outside the car in your driving journey for safety. No need to worry about the installation and operation of this dash cam, we will provide the instruction video to you for reference.
Most people have now heard of dash cams, but have you considered how handy a dual dash cam for car use would be? Rather than focus only on what’s happening in front of you, you can benefit from what is essentially two dash cams within one unit that concentrate on two areas of your car. The front side of the dash cam records footage out your front window, while the other side of it can record what is happening within your vehicle and, if possible, out your back window.
Having a dual dash cam for car use can be handy, as you never know from which angle a collision can occur. You can be involved in a rear-end collision by another vehicle, or you could come into contact with someone else in front of you. Therefore, being able to provide footage from all sides means that you will always have the correct footage to hand over to either the authorities or your insurance company.
When the time comes to add some cool gadgets to your car, consider the benefits of a dual dash cam for car use.
9. Pruveeo Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Camera for Cars
If stylish car accessories matter equally as much as quality footage and an affordable price tag, then you will love this dual dash cam for car use from Pruveeo. Not only is it priced within reach of the average consumer, but it’s packed full of convenient features for a more beneficial driving experience.
The first of many excellent features is the sleek design. Rather than insert unattractive accessories into your car that you’ll need to stare at all the time, you can invest in this seamless rear dual camera that ties in with your dashboard accessories.
However, the benefits don’t end there. The quality of the footage is impressive, giving you more confidence that any accidents or collisions you have or come across will be well recorded for use as evidence. The viewing angle is 120 degrees, but it rotates to 320 degrees as well.
Therefore, you will see everything happening around you. Pruveeo rear dual camera has 720p resolution in the front and 480p resolution in the back. So you are able to benefit from better video footage at the front where it matters the most.
The video is also shot in 30 frames per second, which is ample for capturing clear footage. It begins working as soon as you turn on the car, then stops when it turns off. It also records on loop intervals on a microSD card. Discrete and concealed from outside the vehicle yet useful in every way possible, you are sure to find this dual dash camera for car use more than meets the mark.
8. Rexing Car Wide Angle Dual Dash Cam with GPS Logger
A dual dash cam for car use is one of the most useful purchases you can ever make for your vehicle, but what if it could do more than only record footage? If you want a multi-purpose dual dash cam for car use, you will find this one will tick all the boxes for all your needs.
It’s competitively priced on the market, packed full of features, and the unit itself is robust and built to last. What’s more, it’s so convenient to use that once you own one, you’ll never be without it.
The most important feature of this dual dash cam for car use is how decent the video quality is. In the front camera, you benefit from 1080p high definition video at 30 frames per second.
In the back, it’s still excellent footage at 720p and 30 frames per second. Whichever way the camera is, you will like how crystal clear the footage is.
Aside from the camera, you also benefit from generous and convenient storage capabilities. The device is set on loop recording and overwrites old records to ensure you never run out of space. What’s more, they are split into intervals, so you don’t have to watch long videos.
There is also a built-in GPS, a sensor to detect accidents and lock the footage to stop it from being deleted, and an exceptional video range. This dual dash cam for car use is bound to fit the bill for your needs.
7. Vantrue Dual Dash Car Camera with Infrared Night Vision
If you only buy the best car accessories because you know they will last the distance, this dual dash cam for car use from Vantrue is going to be at the top of the list. Rather than opt for a lower-quality version that is unlikely to offer crystal-clear footage, you can instead benefit from 1080p clear high-definition footage from this one.
The front car camera has an image sensor and 170 degrees of clear viewing, while the reverse camera offers 140 degrees of unobstructed views. The quality of this dual dash cam for cars is that decent that you’re even able to capture license plates as clear as day.
However, the benefits don’t end there. You can use this dash cam at night or during the day, it has a parking mode that allows the camera to start up automatically when someone walks past, and it automatically starts again when you turn the ignition on.
This dash cam is also so advanced that it has a microphone, time lapse functions, and the ability to take photos at particular intervals as well. What’s more, you can insert microSD cards up to 256gb in size while benefiting from the loop feature. The loop feature means that when you run out of space, it will overwrite old footage.
Suitable for both 12-volt and 24-volt vehicles and arriving with an 18-month warranty, this dual dash cam for car use is sure to put a smile on your face.
6. YI Mirror Dash Cam Rear Dual Camera with Touch Screen
Technology is advancing at a rapid pace, and this dual dash cam for car use is no exception to the rule. Rather than opt for old, cumbersome and dowdy dash cams that only provide footage at the front of the vehicle, you can opt for this dual cam from YI that provides both front and rear video.
The camera at the front offers 1080p high definition footage, while the rear has 720p. Both cameras are more than capable of providing you with clear footage that’s more than suitable for the police or insurance companies.
What sets this dual dash cam for car use apart from others the most, however, is that it’s a touchscreen unit. With an integrated LCD touchscreen, you’re able to preview and control your footage. Most other cams do not offer this same convenience.
It runs on a battery, has built-in wi-fi to connect to devices, and has a generously long rear viewing camera cable as well. Rather than rely on your word against the other driver’s, catch proof of criminal acts in crystal clear video footage with this dual cam.
5. AWESAFE Dual Dash Cams for Cars with 170-Degree Wide Angle
Rather than spend the earth in the hope you will receive decent footage from your dual dash cam for car use, you can instead purchase this low-cost alternative and get some of the best quality footage available.
This dash cam has a 170-degree front facing camera with night vision, while the rear camera has infrared technology and 120 degrees of clear view. You can count on this camera to shoot footage both inside of the vehicle and through the back window – even at night time.
What people also love about this camera is how easy it is to set up initially and use for every journey. It automatically starts when you turn your car on and loops the footage, so you never run out of space. What’s more, it has a G-sensor lock, an on or off audio function, playback, a parking monitor, and a time stamp with license plate detection capabilities.
All of these features are packed into one unique and compact unit that delivers on both value and functionality. If you want crystal clear footage but you don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars, this unit ensures you won’t.
4. Toguard Dual Dash Cam Rear View Car Camera with Sony Sensor
As one of the most affordable dual dash cams for cars on the market, you will be pleasantly surprised when you find out how packed full of features this high-quality unit is. Rather than buy low-quality alternatives with poor video functionality, you can instead pay a fraction of the price of name brands but benefit from equal or better features.
Both the front and rear cameras of this dash cam feature 1080p high definition video, while the video range is generous as well. It has a 340-degree wide angle lens while offering 270-degree rotating cameras at the same time.
These cameras enable you to capture not only the road in front of you and behind you, but the cabin in the car as well as license plates for insurance purposes. Even when you’re driving at night, you will be impressed with the quality.
Aside from the camera, there are other features of this dual dash cam for cars that will impress. The video runs on a continuous loop to ensure you never run out of recording room, while the emergency lock system ensures you don’t lose any crucial crash footage.
What’s more, if the camera detects motion when you’re parked, it will automatically turn on to capture it on camera. Therefore, if someone hits your car when you’re not there, you’re going to be able to track them down and bring them to justice. There’s no end to the convenience on offer with this dash cam, so consider adding it to your shopping cart today.
3. AUTO-VOX Dual Lens Mirror Dash Cam
Rather than rely on your memory or words to prove someone guilty in an accident, why not buy one of the best dual dash cams for cars on the market? This high-quality mirror dash cam offers so many features that will prove convenient during your journeys on the road.
The video mirror improves your field of vision by around four times, while the high-resolution video provides an unobstructed view through the back seats and out through the window. As a result, you’re able to capture license plate numbers vividly through both the front and rear of your vehicle.
The video this cam produces is high-quality, it provides both video and imagery, and you can play it back on the unit itself. What’s more, it encompasses night vision to ensure that when you’re driving at night, you’re still able to capture video clearly.
What you are sure also to find impressive about this dual dash cam for car use is how it incorporates GPS functionality in the form of direction, speed, and routes during your journey. You will get bang for your buck when you decide to purchase this dual camera.
2. KWONGLUNG Car Dual Dash Camera Recorder
If you’re on a limited budget, but you still require a dual dash cam for car use to ensure you have cover for all situations, you will find this one will impress in more ways than one. It features a high-quality 1080p camera in the front, a 720p camera in the back, and you can rest assured that every area of your car is covered.
What’s more, you will be impressed with how many features are packed into one little unit. It loops over your recording to ensure there is always plenty of room, and it has a built-in G-sensor as well. As a result, if you find yourself in a collision, you can rest assured that the video will lock in place, so you don’t lose it.
It also has motion detection, night vision, and provides both a date and license plate stamp as well. You will enjoy how many bases this dual cam can cover.
1. Rexing Uber Dual Dash Cams
If you want a dual dash cam for car use, but you want it to be discrete at the same time, then this one may be the answer. Even though it’s a high-quality, affordable and functional unit upon which you can rely, it’s also very low-profile and easy to keep hidden. Because you won’t be able to see it from the outside, you are not put at increased risk of being robbed.
This dash cam is packed full of convenient features you are sure to love. It captures footage at the front and rear of your vehicle in 1080p, is suitable for low-light conditions, and has an exceptional frame rate of 120 as well.
What’s more, you can connect it to wi-fi so you can share your dashcam recordings or have crash footage automatically lock and save thanks to the G-sensor. Rather than hope you’ll never get into an accident or prove you’re not at fault, you can show your innocence without a doubt by capturing high-quality footage on this unit.
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API