- Both sides coated with permanent adhesive
- No glue mess
- Cleaner way to create and craft presentations for home and for school vs. glue
- Holds things together without being seen
- Dispenser included: refills easily, stores away conveniently, always ready
- Crystal clear alternative to nails and fasteners; Won't yellow over time
- Best for projects where typical fasteners won’t work and you need a clear finish; Holds up to 15 pounds
- Weatherproof; For indoor and outdoor use
- Double sided tape; Coated with adhesive on both sides for easy hanging
- Bonds to: Brick, concrete, stone, glass, metal, plastic, tile, wood and more
- Multiple sizes - 4 sizes, width 6mm/ 9mm/ 12mm/ 15mm double sided tape, you can pick different width conveniently according to different objects you need stick
- Package include - come with 6 rolls double sided tape, 2 x 6mm, 2 x 9mm, 1 x 12mm, 1 x 15mm, 30 meters/32 yards for each roll
- High quality adhesive - the tape with high quality strong adhesive, easy to stick two objects firmly, such as paper, card, ribbon. Necessary for DIY
- Wide application - the tape can be applied on fabrics, paper, glass, wood, wall and plastic. Convenient for making gift, documents, wallpapers, scrapbooks, crafts, ribbon clip, cards and boxes
- Warm note - for adhesive stronger, please keep the object surface clean and smooth before stick the tape on
- Strong viscosity, Environmental protection, one roll 3/4" 10' acrylic clear heavy duty double sided tape, long lasting coated with permanent adhesive, according to experience, please weigh 0.5 pounds per 1 square inch double sided tape. Note: Due to strong adhesion, please tear gently and carefully when tearing off the of double sided tape to protect the surface.
- High transparency, acrylic adhesive material double sided mounting tape, crystal clear, non effects to appearance, especially suitable for glass decoration, the design of reserved red backing off helps you easy to peel, convenient for tape applying.
- Waterproof Weatherproof and Multipurpose, heavy duty adhesive double sided tape , high temperature and solvent resistance, fixed objects securely and rigidly, widely applied on smooth walls, doors, windows, carpet, glass , balcony, such as homes office wall decorations.
- Wall surface available and unavailable: double sided tape heavy duty, can be applied for smooth surface, such as glass, mental, plastic, ceramic tile, wooden wall, marble. But not allowed for uneven surfaces, such as wallpaper, dusty wall, brick wall, broken wall.
- WHAT YOU GET: Phinus Double Sided Tape 2 pack, welcome guide, our worry-free 30-days and our 7*24 friendly customer service for peace of mind.
- 2020 Upgrated double sided tape with an ultra strong grip is a no-mess alternative to drilling holes and hammering nails. Super adhesive, washable & reusable. Sturdy, durable & easy to remove. Doesn't damage surfaces or leave residue when removed. It can be stretched, bent, cut to any size & length. Non-toxic, recyclable, & eco-friendly. Your new to go magic tape two sided - definitely a must have for any home!
- Incredible Strong - Forget the flimsy old traditional double sided tape! Whether you're mounting, moving, mending, storing or decorating, we've got a revolutionary designed super strong tape for all your needs! Made from the latest PE-gel material, our new Tape double sided pad holds up to 5 LBS on all smooth surfaces in temperature range from 0 to 150 °F. Magic tape measures: length: 17Ft, width: 1.18 in, thickness: 0.08 in. Great product at the fraction of the price from competitors!
- Washable, reusable & traceles - Strong double sided tape heavy duty can be used more than 600 times, leaving no residue or glue when removed. When tape double side stick washable gets dirty, you can wash residue off the surface with water and let it dry naturally to regain its high stickiness. DO NOT use any other wipes or detergent. Make any changes whenever you need without damaging your walls and furniture!
- Multi use & custom size - With Trazon Nano Tape, you can hang up and stick items such as pictures, car phone holders, carpet, wall stickers, hooks, sticky pads, phone cases, cables, etc. The removable double sided tape can also be used in the office, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and so on. Bring great convenience to your life! Our tape works perfectly as a picture hanging tape removable and sticky tape for walls removable.
- Easy to use - Using our double stick tape heavy duty mounting is very easy: 1. Thoroughly clean the surface 2. Cut out the right size tape you need 3. Peel off tape’s protective film 4. Stick the tape on the item 5. To reuse, remove it from the surface and wash the residue off it. Reuse after it dries.
- ★【Set of 2 & MULTIFUNCTIONAL TAPE】- 2 Rolls in package, Unique size:width-3cm, thickness-2mm, length-9.85Feet per roll.Made from the latest Acrylic-Gel material, our transparent adhesive tapes are very strong,durable,removable,traceless,and no residue. This super adhesive tape works perfectly in temperature range from -16C(0F) or 62C(150F).
- ★【TRACELESS & REUSABLE & WASHABLE】- Wash it with water and dry it to regain its stickiness when the Washable Adhesive Tape gets dirty. The removable double-sided tape is very easy to remove and will not damage your walls or surfaces and leave no residue. 💗Please Note ： We don't suggest using it on the flimsy wall，avoid causing the surface of the wall to fall off
- ★【Widely Versatile Use 】- Use it to fix or paste items such as picture wall,car phone holder,wall sticker, hook, sticky pads, phone cases and paste items etc.The sticky transparent tape can also be used in office,home, bathroom and so on. Bring great convenience to your life!
- ★【EASY TO USE 】- Strong Holding Power: Holds up to 18 pounds on smooth surfaces(1 pound per 4 inches).This double-sided tape can stick to almost any smooth ,easy to disassemble without damaging surface, so that you can arbitrarily paste anything.
- ★【Necessities Double-Side Tape in Daily Life】- The tape is durable with strict quality testing. Easily cut to any size and length you want! We provide friendly 24-hours customer service ,please contact us if there is any problem.
- Multipurpose -Crystal clear alternative to nails and fasteners that clear tape can stick to almost any smooth, clean and non-porous surface and stay there, which It can hold up to 1 KG (2.2 LBS) on a smooth surface.
- Traceless Removeable Tape - The double-sided transparent tape is easy to remove and will not damage your walls or surfaces with no residue or glue left.
- Washable Tape - When the clear double sided tape gets dirty, you can wash it with warm water and dry it to regain its stickiness.
- Double Sided Tape - Coated with adhesive on both sides for easy hanging, Sturdy and durable, transparent, washable, easy to remove.
- Bonds To - Perfect for kitchen household industrial use, like glass, metal, plastic, tile, woodcar mount, picture frame, car gel pads, carpet tape, hook, decorative patches, and more!
- XFasten Extreme Heavy Duty Mounting Tape is waterproof and can hold up to 5 lbs of mass per square inch of tape.
- This wall mount tape be applied on any clean surface such as wood, metal, concrete, bricks and plastic.
- Weather-resistant double sided mounting tape that holds items securely and rigidly both indoor and outdoor.
- Ideal clear mounting tape replacement for screws, nails, bolts to mount kitchen and bathroom accessories and decors.
- Removable mounting tape with high initial bonding strength without leaving messy residues, permanently bonds to most surfaces.
- Clear double-sided tape that is residue-free and surface-safe. Ideal craft tape and does not damage, lift off paint or leave a residue on any surface, especially wood.
- EMPOWERS THE AVERAGE AMERICAN HOMEOWNER to come up with NEAT and PRO-LEVEL APPLICATIONS all thanks to its clear surface and mess-free installation.
- This residue-free double sided sticky tape is ideal for decorating events on TEMPORARY SPACES such as auditoriums, churches, conference rooms, classrooms, and apartment walls.
- Double Sided Woodworking Tape that is also ideal anti-scratch cat tape for surface protection of leather seats, sofas and furniture.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR AND RESISTS YELLOWING- perfect for furniture applications as the color and texture beneath it can still be displayed clearly. Resists curling, unnecessary splitting and shredding. Easy to pull out of the roll, cut and install.
- Ideal for Painted Surfaces
- Intended for indoor use - Delivers a strong, permanent bond on contact
- Holds up to 15 lb with 3M industrial strength adhesive. To hold 1 lb use 4". To hold 15 lb use 60"
- Designed For: Painted Drywall, Finished Wood, Metal, Acrylic, Tile and Glass
- Application temperature 50°F to 100°F
Double-sided tape is a revolutionary adhesive product that’s cleaner and tidier than glue. It looks like your average roll of sellotape, but instead of one smooth side, both sides are sticky.
To use double-sided tape, you apply one side onto the material you are working with, then peel the backing layer off. You then apply the item to the content to seal it in place.
Some double-sided tape rolls are better than others, so read the product information below to see if you can find the best adhesive tape for you.
1. Odowalker Acrylic Tape
Whether you’re working with car parts, crafts, or anything else around the house, you may like to add this double-sided tape from Odowalker to your toolkit. If you’re not a fan of using glue due to the mess it creates, then this is the tape for you.
While it’s as sticky as glue in many cases, it’s an incredible product that may exceed your expectations. You can use it on several different materials like wood, cloth, plastic, and paper, and it will stick in high or low temperatures. It’s tacky, sticky, and has a high initial adhesion rate. Once you attach something to it, there’s little chance it’s going to fall off on its own.
This PET acrylic roll is available in six sizes – all of which come in yard lengths of 11. It’s also waterproof so you can use it outside, and is safe for use around your animals and children. If you find it’s not ideal for your application, you’re not stuck with it either. You can return it within a 100-day window thanks to the generosity of the supplier.
You may find it’s a challenge to peel the adhesive layer off or stop the entire roll from sticking to surfaces, but those negative points show how sticky and useful this roll is.
- Six roll sizes
- PET acrylic construction
- Multi-material use
- High peel strength
- Pet and child safe
- 11 yards
- You can use it on car accessories, foam, wood, metal, plastic, paper, cloth, and more
- Ideal in high and low temperatures
- High initial adhesion strength
- 100-day generous warranty
- You can use it for digital repairs
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Tacky and sticks well
- Generous roll length
- Affordable to buy
- The red backing needs to be wider to stop the roll sticking to surfaces
- Challenging to peel the tape off the roll
2. WOD Tape Double-Sided Carpet Tape
You know a particular roll of double-sided tape is going to be a high-quality product when you spend more time peeling off the adhesive layer than you do applying it. There’s no denying the process of cutting and peeling back layers is no easy task, but you will thank the labor component for being as it is when you notice how exceptionally sticky it is. You can use this tape on almost anything.
You can choose from five size options with a three-inch width and 25-yard length, and buy the tape in a packet of one. It has a blue adhesive layer and boasts a stretch-free and residue-free finish. That’s not all this tape has going for it either.
If you are using it for holding down carpets and rugs, it’s going to impress. It doesn’t leave behind any mess or cause any fuss, but it can stop you from tripping over your rug corners or slipping. If you decide you want to remove the rug or carpet altogether, it doesn’t leave behind any sticky residue.
If you don’t want to use this double-sided tape for carpet, then you don’t have to. Stick posters to your walls, signage, picture frames, or something else. Once you get the artwork in place, it will stick well. The entire process is effortless apart from, of course, that backing layer.
Put down the glue and instead, opt for this double-sided tape from WOD Tape. It may be the best tape you’ve ever used.
- Five size options
- Three-inch width
- 25 yards
- Pack of one
- Blue color
- Multi-material use
- It holds down carpets and rugs effortlessly
- Effortless to install
- Strong adhesive
- Doesn’t leave behind any residue
- Ideal for picture frames, posters, signage, and more
- Clean removal
- It doesn’t damage the surface you stick it to
- Challenging to remove the top layer
- Challenging to cut it with household scissors
3. Gaffer Power Premium Double Sided Tape
If you’re not on time restrictions and have plenty of time to work on your crafts or projects, then this double-sided tape from Gaffer Power may tick all the boxes for your needs. It’s white, available in 20-yard rolls, is one-inch wide, and is incredibly affordable. Those features alone can have you adding it to your shopping cart.
However, there’s more to this double-sided tape than those features alone. This tape is made in the United States, uses DuoStick technology for the best stick, and is a professional grade tape that you can use in the comfort of your home. What’s more, aside from steel, it’s suitable for almost any surface.
You can use it to stick down the carpet, rugs, and flooring, or for attaching items to the wall. Don’t use pins or glue on your wall when you can hang posters and signage with Gaffer Power double-sided tape. Once you peel it off the roll and put it on the wall, it has a power-hold seam that keeps everything firmly in place. If that’s not peace of mind, then nothing will be.
If there’s one thing that annoys some people, however, it’s the backing side. When you peel the tape off the roll then put it on the wall, you have to apply intense concentration to get the back paper off. It could take a long time, and may even put you on the brink of frustration. As the tape can also come off the surface, it’s a finicky process that could have you need to take a break.
Fortunately, once you get that back layer off, you’ll be home and hosed. It’s an excellent double-sided tape that will end up being a vital part of your tool or craft kit.
- Made in the USA
White tape roll
- One-inch width
- 20-yard roll
- Professional grade
- DuoStick technology
- Multi-material use
- You can use it on almost any surface
- The white color makes it suitable for more applications
- Affordable roll price
- Generous roll length
- It’s ideal for carpet, rugs, flooring, and more
- You can use it for wall hangings, posters, signage, and other wall applications
- It has a power-hold seam to keep things firmly in place
- It doesn’t leave a sticky residue when you peel it off
- Made in the USA
- It’s a challenge to get the backing layer off
- Doesn’t work on steel
- Requires a lot of concentration
4. XFasten Double-Sided Tape
While you wouldn’t use this double-sided tape for concrete as the description says so, you would use it for everything else. When it comes to being a multi-use and incredibly strong tape, this product is leagues ahead of some competition.
You can buy it in two-inch widths with 15-yard rolls, and it’s white to blend in with most environments. It’s also a heavy-duty tape with thick adhesive but doesn’t leave behind any residue. You don’t have to worry about cleaning up a mess afterward.
If you need to stick something to brick, tiles, wood, plastic, carpet, leather, or cloth, then this is the tape for the job. It peels effortlessly off the roll, sticks immediately to your surface, then provides immediate strength and durability. Use it for home crafts, DIY, or anything else where conventional adhesives have failed. Don’t reach for the glue when you can try out this double-sided tape from XFasten first.
- Two-inch width
- 15 yards
- White color
- Heavy-duty tape
- Thick adhesive
- Ideal for different materials, such as brick, tiles, wood, plastic, cloth, leather, and carpet
- Affordable to buy
- Doesn’t leave behind any mess
- You can use it for mounting things on walls
- Ideal for arts and crafts
- Generous roll length
- Easy to peel off the roll
- It doesn’t hold to concrete walls for long
5. Jackwood Acrylic Double-Sided Mounting Tape
If you need a thin, discrete double-sided tape that will be suitable for almost any applications, then check out the offerings from Jackwood. Whether you’re sticking on a car bumper, putting tiles on your floor, or hanging a photo frame, you may find this tape exceeds your expectations.
When you buy it, you choose from four sizing options to suit. Each option has a different width option to hold less or more weight. It’s also acrylic to give it more strength, and weatherproof so that you can use it inside and out.
What people also appreciate is broad uses. Not only can you use it on walls and wood, but plastic, steel, bricks, concrete, tiles, and more. There’s almost nothing to which this double-sided tape won’t stick. Depending on the sizing option, you will also discover it can hold between five and 20 pounds of weight. However, you need to attach the first side for 24 hours before peeling off the back. The bonding requires time to adhere to your surface correctly.
Once it’s in place, it doesn’t age. It won’t change color, peel, succumb to dust, or curl up. Air on the tape roll may impact its strength according to some people, but in general, it’s an excellent example of premium and strong double-sided tape.
- Four size options
- Acrylic construction
- Industrial grade
- 5-20-pound holding capacity
- Various sizing options to suit
- Holds a generous capacity
- Affordable to buy
- You can use it indoors and outdoors
- It won’t discolor
- It doesn’t curl or weather
- You can use it on a range of materials such as wood, metal, marble, brick, plastic, and more
- You can’t hang anything from it in 24 hours
- Exposing it to air can weaken the strength
6. LLP Double-Sided Tape for Woodworking
If you pride yourself on being a woodworking master with all the tools of the trade, then make sure you add this double-sided tape from LLP to your toolbox. No woodworking set is complete without it!
This 108-foot roll of double-sided tape is precious in the woodworking industry, helping you to mark cuts and lines or stick materials together. You can use it on wood, steel, plastic, concrete, and more. There’s almost nothing to which this tape won’t stick.
To use it, you peel the 25mm or 35mm roll, place it on your material, then peel the back layer off. The adhesive is a reliable and long-lasting polyvinyl chloride that won’t let you down. However, even though this tape is stiff and sticky, it’s not permanent. You can remove it with ease, and it won’t leave any residue behind. It might have an expensive price tag per roll, but when you see all this double-sided tape can do, you won’t mind paying the extra money for it.
- 108 feet roll
- 25 and 35mm roll options
- Polyvinyl chloride adhesive
- Yellow backing
- 120-degree Celsius heat resistance
- Suitable for woodworking
- Doesn’t damage glue on a surface
- You can remove it once you apply it
- Very sticky and effective
- You can use it on wood, steel, plastic, concrete, and more
- Ideal for marking and cutting in woodwork projects
- Expensive price tag per roll
7. Gorilla Tough Clear Double Sided Mounting Tape
If standard adhesive methods have failed for your project so far, then it could be time to reach for the double-sided tape from Gorilla. Made of tough stuff and suitable for a whole host of materials, it could be the answer to helping something stick to a surface.
This double-sided tape from Gorilla may surpass your expectations quickly. You can use it on stone, concrete, wood, tile, brick, and other challenging surfaces, and it will stick with minimal hassle. However, the process requires your full concentration. Once you apply the first side, it can be tricky to peel off the back coating to stick the other. You may also want to invest in a pair of industrial scissors to cut through it.
One of the standout features of this double-sided tape is its holding capacity. With some material types, it’s capable of holding something weighing 15 pounds in place. That’s an incredible capacity. It’s also clear, doesn’t yellow with age, and is weatherproof. You can use it inside and outside.
When you buy this tape, you get to choose from 11 quantity options. If you are working on a large project, buy more than you think you need. The rolls might look big, but they only have 60 inches of tape on each.
This Gorilla tape is not the best on the market, but given its strength, it’s one of the most desirable products that could solve all your adhesive problems without reaching for glue.
- One-inch width
- 60-inch roll
- 11 quantity options
- Crystal clear
- 15-pound weight capacity
- Adhesive coating
- You can use it inside and outside
- It holds a lot of weight
- You can choose from plenty of quantity options
- It doesn’t yellow as it ages
- You can use it with bricks, tiles, wood, concrete, stone, and more
- There isn’t a lot on a roll
- Tricky to cut with scissors
- Peeling the second coat off is challenging
- High price per roll
- Requires a lot of patience to use
8. Scotch Double-Sided Tape
Even though you wouldn’t use this double-sided tape for intense DIY work or textured materials, you will find it’s all you require for home crafts and school projects. It’s sticky, affordable, and comes in a pack of six for your convenience, but that’s not all you will appreciate.
This photo-safe double-sided tape comes in half-inch rolls with 500 inches of sticky tape on each roll. It also comes with a dispenser so you can save your hands from fumbling around. The serrated edge for tape cutting is convenient, but it’s too dull. You may find it’s quicker to use scissors.
What people appreciate when using this double-sided tape is that it’s suitable for most crafts. You don’t have to mess around with glue and messy adhesives. Instead, you peel off the tape, stick it to your art, then peel off the second side.
It won’t damage photos or anything else you need to stick down. It’s not overly suitable for rippled surfaces or hot environments, but there are very few scenarios where you won’t appreciate this tape from Scotch.
- ½-inch width
- 500-inch roll
- Six rolls in a pack
- Permanent adhesive coating
- Dispenser included
- It doesn’t leave behind messy residue
- It removes the need for glue
- You get a bulk pack
- It comes with a dispenser
- Easy to use
- It won’t damage photos
- Ideal for most home craft projects
- Affordable to buy
- Long rolls
- The dispenser serration is too dull to cut through the tape
- It doesn’t stick well in hot environments
- Not suitable for rippled surfaces
9. Double Bond Double-Sided Carpet Tapes
It can be hard during home renovations to find products such as double-sided tape that won’t let you down. Typically when you see something that says it sticks well, it doesn’t. That’s where Double Bond differs. Their roll of double-sided tape is exceptionally sticky and is suitable for both home and commercial use. It doesn’t get much better than that.
The roll is two inches wide and 30 yards long, which is ample for most household renovation requirements. If that’s not enough, you can also choose to buy it in packs of three. When it comes time to stick carpet down, this double-sided tape is in a league of its own. It’s that tacky and sticky that you may even have trouble unpeeling the roll. Therefore, you know that when you stick it down, it’s not going anywhere.
This tape is a professional grade, uses hotmelt adhesives, and works on most surfaces. It will even conform to shapes that may not be easy to manage. Use it in business, at home, and enjoy how it sticks surfaces down quickly. It doesn’t work for all materials and doesn’t stick to brass, but it’s an excellent option for almost anything else.
- 2-inch width
- 30 yards
- One or three-roll options
- Professional grade
- Hotmelt adhesives
- White color
- It sticks quickly to carpet
- Affordable to buy
- It will adhere to many different surfaces
- It works on uneven surfaces
- You can use it for personal or commercial projects
- Ideal for home improvement
- You can buy in different quantities
- Long roll
- Doesn’t stick to brass
- Won’t stick to all fabrics
Considerations for Purchasing Double-Sided Tape
Not everyone can or wants to use glue for their DIY or crafting needs. However, when it seems like it’s the only option, you end up doing it. That’s why double-sided tape made waves in the crafts and DIY community. Instead of having to use messy, damaging glue, you could use tape.
However, the type of tape you require can depend on what you are doing. Before you buy a few rolls to start, pay attention to these points.
- Material TypeThe best tape for your needs is going to be one that the manufacturer recommends for the material type you are using. Not all double-sided tapes are going to work for your needs. When you check out a product online, read through the list of compatible materials. But don’t take the supplier’s word for it. Read the reviews and find out if it does stick with the content of your choice.
- MeasurementsAll tape measurements are different, with various widths and roll lengths to suit different people. The thickness of specific tape can also mean the roll is smaller, while thicker tape might not suit your application either. Out of all considerations, the roll measurements are as important as the material type. Pay attention to this point.
- Temperature ConditionsThe application environment for your tape is essential. Too hot, and it doesn’t stick. Too cold, and it doesn’t hold either. The supplier dictates what the “too hot” and “too cold” temperatures will be. Read carefully. If you live in hot or cold climes, you may need an extra-strength tape that doesn’t discriminate.
Last update on 2021-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API