- The GE Appliances WB48X10056 Broiler Pan is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications
- Replacement GE Appliances Range/Stove/Oven Broiler Pan catches drippings from broiling foods
- GE Appliances WB48X10056 Range/Stove/Oven Broiler Pan includes grill and bottom pan
- High quality GE Appliances OEM WB48X10056 Range/Stove/Oven Broiler Pan is manufactured with premium materials for durability and exact fit, be sure to follow instructions in owners manual when installing this part
- Repair your appliance with confidence when you choose Genuine GE Appliances Parts & Accessories
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- Package contains (1) Premium Broiler Pan and Roasting Rack
- No tools required for installation
- This part is a replacement for the following part number: 1430280, 3401F004-11, 3401F004-15, 3401F004-23, 3401F010-23, 3401F016-23, 4167490, 4167491, 4167702, 3401F012-23, 3401F015-19, 3413F007-23, Y0663202, 11161CG, 261815, 310976, 3413F006-13, 4157046, 580131, 708810, 866219, R0762095, Y0098682, Y0314175, Y0663215, 3147563, 3179791, 3179797, 3401F015-23, 3413F016-19, 3413F017-23, 4162451, 4378383P
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Made in the USA
- Carbon steel construction and porcelain surface is naturally nonstick
- Excellent heat distribution
- Includes roasting and broiler pan
- Dishwasher safe
- COOKING DONE RIGHT: Make the perfect meals with the help of the Range Kleen BP106X 2 Piece Heavy Duty Porcelain Broil and Bake Pan. Whether it is broiling meats to perfection or baking dishes, cook with ease with this 2-piece utensil.
- MADE FROM HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Heavy-duty porcelain on steel grill and base, this USA made set is safe for use for up to 1025 degrees F and has OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) quality.
- GOOD FEATURES FOR BROILING AND BAKING: The grate of the grill allows fat drippings to drain away from meats. The Range Kleen BP106X is suitable for use on an outdoor grill and perfect for fish, meats and veggies.
- COOK AND CLEAN WITH EASE: The materials are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- A WELCOME ADDITION FOR ANY KITCHEN: Dimensions: 12.75" by 8.5" by 1.325". The Broiler pan can be used as a baking dish.
- 2-piece broiler pan set for broiling poultry, fish, or vegetables
- Includes ribbed broiling rack and a multi-purpose baking/drip pan
- Measures 15 x 10 x 1 inches
- Cooking Surface: L: 12.63 inch, W: 8.38 inch, H: 0.75 inch
- The Frigidaire Broiler Pan is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications
- Frigidaire Broiler Pan catches drippings from broiling foods
- Frigidaire 5304442087 includes 1 sloted pan and 1 basin pan
- The high quality Frigidaire Broiler Pan replaces 318126200, 0001117072, 05422184, 05435136, 05435969, 06590311, 06597579, 08007956, 08008328, 1063277, 10677, 10881, 12058, 16717, 43002000, 43003000, 43003002, 43003003, 5217, 5303016974, 5304413246, 539L001F01, 539L001F01-6, 539L001F01-C, 539T001F01, 539T001F02-6, 539T001F02-87, 539T001F02-89, 539T001F02CB, 539T002F01, 539T006F01-6, 6786, 6786B, 7475, 7566, 7582, 82-22-5, 95031000, A043002000, A053009000, A1505363, A1505418, A1505421, ACC200001, AH979826, EA979826, F0453004, PS979826, Q000027251, Q000027254, Q000027255, Q000027256, Q201261, Q279979
- With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
- Measures: 16.5" x 12" x 2" / 42cm x 30.5cm x 5cm
- This two-piece stainless steel broiler pan with perforated top allows for grease to drain off, while you cook, for healthier results.
- Made of stainless steel for strength and durability. Easy to clean.
- Perfect for individual, two person or family size servings.
- Item shape: Rectangular
- General Electric WB48X10056
- 12-3/4 x 16-1/2-Inch
- This is a genuine replacement part.
- General Electric (GENF0)
- Measures: 16.5" x 12" x 2" / 42cm x 30.5cm x 5cm
- This two-piece broiler pan with perforated top allows grease to drain off, while you cook, for healthier results.
- Nonstick finish makes removal of broiled or roasted goods effortless and clean up is easy.
- Perfect for individual or two person servings.
- Ideal for use with rib and loin cuts of meat, boneless chicken, fish, shellfish, vegetables and breads.
- Granite Ware Bake and Broil set is Made in USA
- Carbon Steel core is more energy efficient, browns better and cooks more evenly
- Porcelain enamel surface is an inert, non-porous and naturally non-stick surface
- Our Roasters and Baking pans have no PFOA, PTFE or other harmful chemicals and are dishwasher safe
- Size 9"L x 14"W x 2"H
Sometimes there’s nothing you look forward to more than a juicy steak cooked on a broiler pan. Broiler pans are some of the most common cookware items found in everyday homes, but they don’t all result in the most perfectly cooked steak. It takes a high-quality broiler pan and plenty of experience to get the job done correctly.
The process of broiling involves using indirect heat to cook food with caramelization and charring. By doing so, you’re benefiting from more flavor in the food. To broil correctly, you typically either need a barbecue or a broiler pan for use in your oven.
The best pan is one that can cater to not only that perfect steak, but all kinds of meat, poultry, and vegetables as well. They are typically made of steel or enamel, have a low-walled pan and a top cooking surface, and have open slots or holes for fat to drain through as well. Then, when you’ve finished cooking, you can remove the food as well as the top layer, leaving just the dripping in the bottom of the pan.
If your pan doesn’t sound like this and you think it might be time to invest in one, then consider any of these nine pans below.
9. General Electric Large Broiler Pan and Rack
If you own a General Electric oven, then choosing this large broiler pan and rack package is a good option for you. However, while it’s designed to be a replacement part for this particular oven, it’s also suitable for a range of other stoves as well. Therefore, almost anyone can benefit from beautifully broiled meat, poultry, and vegetables in no time.
As a high-quality broiler pan, it includes both a pan and insert to help make the broiling process go so much smoother. It has venting slits, a serrated design, and is also porcelain in its color style to tie in with most kitchen themes and cookware styles. To make this seem like an even better deal, it’s also safe to put in the dishwasher. All you need to do is remove your beautifully broiled food, rinse the top pan and empty the fat out of the tray before loading them both in. They will then come out looking sparkly and brand new once more.
If you’re a big fan of broiling and cater to large families, then you’ll enjoy how large this broiler pan is as well. At 17 inches wide and 13 inches deep, it can more than cater to both small and large families. If you’re unsure about whether it will suit your particular oven, match the GE part number with that of your own oven.
8. Whirlpool Porcelain Broiler Pan and Grid
For many years, Whirlpool has been known for its quality appliances, but its broiler pans are also becoming more popular as well. Instead of settling for substandard, you can now match your Whirlpool oven with a pan that suits its exact shape and size as well. The best part? The broiler pan is as high-quality as the oven and other Whirlpool appliances.
When you’re looking to create the best family dinner possible – with broiled vegetables, meat, or poultry, then this pan delivers. It’s made out of robust and durable porcelain, is suitable for a range of ovens, not just a Whirlpool oven, and is dishwasher safe as well. As a result, you only need to rinse it before letting the dishwasher take care of cutting through all that grease.
What users of this broiler pan also appreciate is its expansive size. At 16-and-half-inches in length, it’s able to fit a significant amount of food onto it, before broiling it to perfection. You can also rely on the unique shaping to prevent splatter and make clean-up a breeze.
What’s more, it makes the broiling process so much easier. Because it has specially shaped and sized grids on the top surface, it adequately drains the fat through to the bottom base, enabling your food to cook with intense dry heat. The result of which is perfect charring and caramelization.
Don’t settle for less than the best when a broiler pan such as this one is available on the market.
7. GE Broiler Pan and Rack
If you have a General Electric oven, then considering this broiler pan as your next purchase could be a good option. However, even if you have another name brand, you will find this broiler pan is versatile enough to cater to your requirements as well.
Not all pans are created equally, with some being harder to clean or more prone to build-up than others. This one, however, will continue to cook your meat, poultry, and vegetables to perfection for now and into the future.
It’s made out of high-quality materials, features a robust bottom tray for adequate collection of fat and drippings, while also featuring a hardy top plate with ample slits as well. These slits work by drawing the fat away from the food to create a dry, intense heat instead. By doing so, your food comes out beautifully caramelized and charred without the need to haul out the barbeque for the same result.
Once you’ve finished preparing your family’s meal, you can then separate the two trays and put them in the dishwasher. Minimal effort on your part is required to have these broiler pans looking at their best at all times.
6. Nordic Ware Non-Stick Broiler Pan Set
If you like to invest in quality cookware that stands the test of time, then this broiler pan from Nordic Ware may be worth your consideration. Not only is it priced affordably so that all homemakers can take advantage of it, but it aims to help you create quality food no matter what it is.
It’s suitable for meat, fish, poultry or vegetables, comes with both a drip pan and a broiling rack, and is spacious in size as well. At 15 inches long, it’s capable of cooking everything you require for a family meal. It’s also made from high-quality materials, is easy to clean in the dishwasher, and will continue to provide years of service without fail.
When you’re considering buying a new pan, you also want to be sure that it’s fit for purpose. This one certainly is and proves it by coming with a 10-year warranty. As a result, if you find that it’s not doing what it’s designed to do after a decade, you can return it for a refund no questions asked. For further peace of mind, it’s made in the USA using only the best manufacturing processes and is suitable for a range of different ovens as well.
5. General Electric Large Broiler Pan
If you love entertaining but don’t have the right pans to do so on a regular occasion, then consider investing in this broiler pan from General Electric. Instead of having to alternate trays or use cookware that’s not fit for purpose, you can cook meat, fish, poultry or vegetables on one 16-and-a-half-inch pan instead.
You can cook food quickly and evenly, benefit from high-temperature broiling for the best caramelization and charring and know there’s going to be minimal clean up afterward as well. All you need to do is remove your food, separate the top tray from the bottom, rinse them, then put them in the dishwasher. They will then come out looking as good as new once more.
Broiling is a cooking process that brings out the flavors of food beautifully, but not all broiler pans are the same. This one aims to be one of the best by providing even venting slits as well as a serrated design. The entire package is beneficial for ensuring whatever you’re cooking is going to be a success. If you have a General Electric oven, this broiler pan is well worth your consideration.
4. Kenmore Elite Range Broil Pan
If you’re looking for a broiler pan to match your Kenmore Elite Range, then this one will tick all the boxes. Not only is it stylish with its blue fleck color scheme, but it’s an entirely functional broiler pan that will create no end of convenience in the kitchen.
While it’s designed for use in Kenmore ovens, a simple measure will see you selecting it for your own oven brand as well. It’s suitable for so many different ovens to enable more cooks than ever before to benefit from its quality.
It’s made from high-quality material, is a two-piece set with a tray and a rack and can help you to create the perfect meal with vegetables, meat, poultry or fish. Just set the temperature of your oven, add your food to the tray, then let it cook. During the cooking process, the fat and drippings will make their way down through the slits in the tray to sit in the base. Then, when you remove your food, it will be beautifully charred and caramelized.
The cleaning process for this pan is equally as convenient as the cooking process. Once you rinse out the crumbs and fat, you can then put it in your dishwasher to have it as good as new once more. This convenient broiler pan is both functional and aesthetic so consider adding it to your wish list today.
3. Wilton Non-Stick Broiler Pan
To most homemakers, having cookware such as broiler pans that are robust to last the distance is critical. Therefore, purchasing this pan from Wilton might be one of the best household purchases you ever make.
Not only is it safe for use with most metal tools, but it’s also large to fit an entire family’s meal on it, as well as being constructed using only the best heavy-gauge steel. What users will also benefit from is its non-stick feature. Instead of ruining chicken or fish because the skin sticks to the steel, you can rest assured that’s not a problem with this broiler pan. It even has oversized handles that enable you to carry it from one surface to the other with a reduced risk of accidents.
Once you’ve cooked your meal, you can then benefit from an equally as convenient cleaning process. Just scrape off the fat and crumbs and let the dishwasher take care of the rest. Therefore, you not only benefit from a premium meal courtesy of high-quality cookware but a simple cleaning process as well. This broiler pan will more than impress any avid cook.
2. Wilton Recipe Right Broiler Pan Set
If you aren’t the most confident cook, then it might be worth considering purchasing this broiler pan from Wilton. Not only is it easy to use – with a two-step process from oven to dinner plate – but it’s also exceptionally functional and easy to clean.
When you need to use this broiler pan, just place your vegetables, meat, poultry or fish on top and put it into the oven. While it’s cooking, all the juices, fats, oils and crumbs are dropping through the slits into the bottom. When it’s finished cooking, the extra-large handles make it easy to pull out the tray, rinsing it and placing both the top and bottom into the dishwasher. Given that it’s made from heavy-gauge steel, it’s also robust and hardy to last through many cooks and washes.
There is so much functionality and convenience packed into this one broiler pan so consider adding it to your shopping cart today.
1. Sur La Table Stainless Steel Broiler Pan
When you’re on a limited budget, it can be tough to find quality cookware such as broiler pans that don’t cost a lot. This one from Sur La Table is both priced affordably and well made to tick all the boxes. It’s made from stainless steel, can withstand high temperatures, and is perfect for broiling meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. What’s more, you can use both the top and bottom for broiling or just the base for roasting. In essence, it’s a multi-functional product to provide no end of convenience.
It’s also exceptionally stylish, fits into most standard ovens, and is very easy to clean as well. All you need to do is remove your food from it, separate the two trays then use dishwashing liquid to cut through the grease. Cooking and broiling have never been easier than with this broiler pan from Sur La Table.
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API