- Class C oil resistant EPDM rubber cover.
- Solid brass 1/4" NPT end fittings.
- Spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement.
- Country Of Origin : United States
- EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE - All weather flexibility (-40 Degree to 140 Degree F)
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - Abrasion resistant outer cover and crush resistant aircraft aluminum fittings with bend restrictor
- HYBRID POLYMER - Won't kink under pressure, coils easily and lays flat with zero memory
- MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE - 300 pounds per square inch
- VERSATILITY - Use on professional jobsites, in automotive shops or at home in the garage
- Includes 3/8" diameter x 50' long rubber air hose with solid brass fittings
- Maximum air pressure: 250 PSI; maximum air flow: 25 CFM
- Air inlet (female): 3/8" x 1/4" NPT
- Air outlet (male): 1/4" x 3/8" NPT
- Auto rewind with four non-snag rollers to reduce hose wear
- Strength and Flexibility: This 1/4" x 50' air hose is made of blended rubber and PVC for maximum strength and flexibility. It's kink-resistant and lightweight, delivering up to 300 PSI for maximum working pressure. Suitable for professional contractors or home DIY.
- All Weather: This hose is constructed from hybrid materials and remains pliable even in sub-zero temperatures, with solid brass couplers and fittings. Bend resistors prevent wear and tear at the joints, and a kink-resistant design prolongs the life of the hose.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
- Makes a flexible connection from rigid supply line to hose reel to isolate vibrations
- Stays flexible and easy to work with, even in the cold
- Slides over rough surfaces without abrasion
- Lightweight, low friction hybrid polymer resists kinking and tangling
- Solid brass connectors never corrode and seal better than aluminum, steel, or zinc
- The DeWalt 3/8" x 50' retractable air hose reel features an automatic spring-powered drive that makes hose retraction quick, automatic, and easy.
- The Dewalt 3/8” x 50’ enclosed air hose reel is equipped with the ‘stop-anywhere’ locking mechanism that allows for the hose to be pulled to any length
- This air hose reel is equipped with a self-leveling system, enabling the hose to wind smoothly and easily.
- The air hose reel can mount on a wall or ceiling and allows 180 degree free rotation for versatility.
- The hybrid hose has no memory and helps eliminate kinks.
- POLYURETHANE CONSTRUCTION: No tangles, anti kinking, abrasion resistance, durable and light weight.
- 25 FEET-SELF COILING: 1/4 inch inner diameter by 25 feet long. This recoil air hose is much more compact light weight. When not in use. The coiled hose will snap back automatively for saving spacing and easy storage. It delivers up to 150 PSI for maximum working pressure.
- FLEXIBLE IN COLD WEATHER: -40 degrees to +150 degrees F temperature range allows you to tackle your projects regardless of the environment
- COMES WITH QUICK CONNECT FITTINGS AND BEND RESTRICTORS: Installed 1/4" heavy duty industrial quick coupler and plug for convenient to contact air compressor and air tools. Bend restrictors reduce kinking and help to increase the life of the hose. The quick coupler and plug CAN BE REMOVED by a wrench.
- WARRANTY&SUPPORT: TWO YEAR limited warranty. If any problems, please feel free to contact us.
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - Made from UV stabilized polypropylene
- EASY TO USE - The auto retract/ latch hose mechanism simplifies every job by keeping excess hose out of the working space. The positive latching mechanism locks the hose automatically in 18 in. intervals. The adjustable hose stopper allows the user to increase or decrease the length of the hose that remains when the hose is fully retracted
- EASY TO STORE - The reel can be mounted to the wall or ceiling. The swivel mounting bracket pivots in the direction of your work
- 150 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH - Maximum working pressure at 70 degrees F
- FLEXZILLA HOSE INLCUDED - Features Legacy’s 3/8 in. x 50 ft. exclusive Flexzilla Premium Hybrid Polymer hose and lead-in hose
- Max Working Pressure is 300PSI, Max Bursting Pressure is 900PSI.
- Temperature Range: -10 to +150 degree F.
- Brass fittings never corrode and seal better aluminum, steel, iron or zinc alloy. Two years limited warranty.
- Ideal for indoor&outdoor use in home, garage, construction and industrial applications.
- Has a crimped-on compression ring and comes equipped with a 4-ball brass fitting.
An air hose is a vital component of many tool kits. Whether you’re a mechanic, an engineer or work on anything that has a motor, you may find an air hose is a necessary tool in your job. Commonly referred to as an air hose, tube, or line, it’s a way in which to transport compressed air to either tires or air tools. Air hoses are used in workshops, railway air brake systems, and even rail cars. Even divers use a form of hose when underwater. There are various tubing sizes – including the most standard size of a quarter-inch, and they also come in multiple colors and material types.
Once you’ve ascertained your air hose requirements, it’s time to go shopping. You are sure to find that there will be at least one affordable, high-quality hose on the market that ticks the boxes for your particular industry. In fact, it might just be any of these nine options below. These air hoses are all quality products that are suitable for many different industries.
9. Flexzilla Ball Swivel Whip ZillaGreen Air Hose
If your job is labor-intensive enough, then let this air hose from Flexzilla take some of the hard work out of it. Designed to work exceptionally well in all conditions, it’s a robust and hardy air hose that will provide no end of convenience to the user.
It will continue to operate as it should in temperatures as low as -40 degrees-Fahrenheit all the way up to 140 degrees-Fahrenheit and keeps its flexibility and durability for the entire job. Even in environments where PVC piping and rubber hoses struggle with stiffness, this air hose will remain flexible and easy to use.
What users will also appreciate is its lack of memory. Even if you bend it while you use it, it won’t keep this bend and will not kink with use. What’s more, it will lay flat after every use. However, there’s more to this air hose than meets the eye. Delivering ultimate value for money, it’s constructed of a high-quality polymer blend material that reduces the fatigue on the main hose. It also works to reduce the weight and impact of plugs and air tools.
This air hose also features a ball swivel which works to increase the mobility of the hose when you’re working in tight spaces. When you require a hose that delivers on value for money time and time again, this one from Flexzilla is it.
8. DuRyte Pro 300 PSI – Rubber Air Hose
Whether you’re a homeowner, contractor, or involved in an industrial line of work, you will find that this air hose is a welcome addition to your toolbox. It’s designed for the rough wear and tear of a contractor, comes with a three-year warranty, and is made of high-quality materials to give you peace of mind. You are sure to find this air hose fulfills all of your requirements.
What will appeal first, aside from its competitive price tag, is how flexible it is. Even if it’s as cold as -30 degrees-Fahrenheit or as hot as 165 degrees, you will find it will always operate in the same fashion. “All-weather use” really does mean it’s designed for all weather.
It’s made from robust spiral synthetic yarn, is robust to handle all kinds of pain, and also comes with a brass fitting that not only fits better than a zinc, aluminum or steel fitting but doesn’t corrode either.
When you’re finished using this hose for the day, storing it away for another time is simple. It coils and rolls up well and doesn’t require much handling whatsoever. For jobs that need a little extra pressure, this hose is up to the task. It can handle a maximum air pressure of 300 PSI while being able to withstand bursting pressures of 1,200 PSI as well. If you’re tired of poorly made hoses that don’t act as they should, consider this one from DuRyte.
7. WYNNSky Hybrid Air Hose
If you’re on a budget, but you can’t afford to skimp on quality, this air hose from WYNNSky is well worth your consideration. While it’s one of the most affordable 50-foot hoses on the market, you most certainly get plenty of value for money. It’s designed for use by a homeowner, a contractor, or anyone who needs an air hose for power tools.
It has a maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI, is fitted with a double-brass quarter-inch fitting, and even has bend restrictors. As a result, bending it to fit into tight corners won’t doom the air hose to life with a bend. Instead, it will continue to lay flat after use time and time again.
The robust brass fitting is also worthy of mention as it seals far better than one made of zinc or steel while also being resistant to corrosion as well. Being made of a rubber and PVC mix also puts this air hose in a league of its own. It’s lightweight, flexible, and built to last the distance.
Sealing the deal is the one-year warranty, giving you peace of mind that this is an air hose to provide years of faithful service.
6. G&GOnline Air Compressor PU Hose
If your current air hose for your compressor is looking a little worse for wear, you may like to consider upgrading to this premium hose from G&GOnline. Not only is it suitable for all industries – from mechanics through to homeowners and contractors, but it’s robust and hardy to last the distance. When you’re in the market for a new air hose, this is indeed a valid option.
Blue in color to stand out from the crowd, this 100-foot blue air hose is made of high-quality polyurethane to provide years of faithful service. It’s flexible, robust, lies flat, and even has a maximum pressure of 200 PSI for your peace of mind. As a result, it’s suitable for various applications.
It comes with a quarter-inch NPT fitting, is resistant to both abrasions and oil, aid is designed for hard daily use. As a result, you are sure to be more than impressed by the pressure this air hose can handle.
What users will also appreciate about this hose is how versatile it is. Whether you’re a roofer, a carpenter, a framer, or an everyday DIYer, you will find this is a very convenient air hose to add to your toolkit. Priced to sell and kink-proof as well, there’s every reason to add it to your wish list today.
5. WYNNSky Poly Air Compressor Hose
If you need your air hose of choice to be as flexible as possible, you may find this is the one you require. Manufactured by WYNNSky, it’s a low-cost yet high-quality air compressor hose that offers ultimate user convenience.
It’s 25 feet long, has a quarter-inch fitting and is designed in such a way as to offer plenty of movement for those larger jobs. What’s more, it’s made out of high-quality polyurethane so that it can provide more reliability, flexibility, and durability.
If you require high air flow at all times, then this hose will surely deliver. It has a maximum PSI of 120 which makes it more than capable of helping you with various projects at home or your place of business. Further adding to its convenience is the robust brass fitting. As this fitting swivels and has bend restrictors, it’s able to move about freely without bending. Ultimately, this increases its lifespan.
With a one-year warranty and such a low price tag, there’s every reason to buy this air hose for your next big project.
4. Maxaline Hybrid Polymer Air Hose
If you’re tired of any air hose you’ve ever owned failing because of poor manufacturing, it’s time to start purchasing quality. You are sure to find this Maxaline hose can more than fulfill your requirements.
Not only is it made of robust polymer – a mixture of both PVC and rubber – but it’s also resistant to abrasions, UV rays, heat, and oil. In essence, it’s a hardy and robust air hose that’s going to last the distance.
What also appeals to many buyers is its ability to deflect kinks. If you’re working around corners, many hoses kink and remain kinked in that same position. This one doesn’t. Instead, it lies flat after each use. This is because it has an exceptional bend radius with restrictors that reduce the instance of wear and tear while extending its lifespan. It lies flat, it’s easy to carry, and it’s exceptionally lightweight. This hose is everything you need and more.
Even when you’re working in challenging environments, you will find it can handle the pressure. In temperatures at -40 degrees-Fahrenheit all the way up to 160 degrees- Fahrenheit it will continue to provide faithful service. It even has a working pressure of up to 300 PSI.
Given its competitive price tag, one-year warranty, and high-quality design, you will be more than impressed by everything this air hose has to offer.
3. Hitachi Professional Grade Polyurethane Air Hose
If having a name brand means a lot in your industry, then there’s every reason to consider purchasing this air hose from Hitachi. Known to produce a range of reliable hardware and tools, you can rest assured you’re buying a quality hose that will last the distance.
This hose is 40 percent lighter than typical PVC, offers 300 pounds of pressure per square inch, and will remain flexible even in the coldest of conditions. What’s more, it’s made of robust yet reliable polyurethane to last the distance.
If you’re worried about reliability, Hitachi has you covered. Understanding the common faults associated with hoses, it sets out to rectify these problems with this quality hose. It’s spiral reinforced for extra durability, all the while featuring bend restrictors to reduce the instance of premature failure.
At 50 feet long and with a quarter-inch fitting, it’s more than suitable for most air compressors on the market. You are sure to find that when you purchase this hose, you will be more than satisfied with the quality.
2. Dynamic Power Rubber Air Hose
As a rule of thumb, spending very little gets you a low-quality air hose that won’t last very long. However, this Dynamic Power air hose most certainly bucks the trend. Delivering on durability, longevity, and functionality, it’s a rubber hose that will provide no end of convenience to the user.
It’s affordable, lightweight, made of a mixture of rubber and PVC, and is more flexible than several other hoses on the market. What’s more, it’s designed for use in the harshest conditions. Whether you’re working in -20 degree-Fahrenheit cold or hot temperatures of up to 165 degrees, you will find this air hose will function as it should.
It’s also very lightweight, resistant to kinks, and lies flat at all times. As a result, it’s easy to handle, store away, and get out for use as well.
Even though it’s very affordable, you will benefit from a hose that lasts the distance. This is, in part, thanks to its solid construction. It has spiral yarn reinforcement, a robust brass fitting that won’t corrode and seals better than zinc or steel, and even has a maximum working pressure of 300 PSI. As a result, it’s suitable for various industries.
When you purchase this PVC and rubber blend hose, you will be more than satisfied with everything it has to offer.
1. Ouya NIUMIKE PU Air Hose
If you’re in the market for a 328-foot air hose that’s suitable for large projects, then this is the hose for the job. Whether you work in plants, engineering firms or something equally as labor-intensive, you’ll find this hose can be suitable for your requirements.
At 328 feet, it’s suitable for jobs where the compressor may be far away from the job site, and it’s made out of high-quality polyurethane to last the distance. What’s more, even in temperatures of between -20 degrees-Fahrenheit and 70 degrees, it will continue to work as it should.
However, there’s more to this hose than meets the eye. It will not lose pressure, it’s exceptionally flexible, and it’s designed to last the distance. Even through daily wear and tear it will stand up to the challenge and fulfill all of your needs. With a low purchase price, it’s also within the budget for many businesses and homeowners looking for a low cost and high-quality hose.
Last update on 2021-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API